Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

thats no way to talk about the senator from the great state of arizona

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Sandy Hook caused AIDS - Aaron Rodgers

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

these people are putting in a lot of work to make it seem like Fauci was some genius villain instead of maybe just sucking at his job

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

LegoMan posted:

never in the history of hating being somewhere has anyone hated as much as Trump hated being with the Queen

his huge jnco tuxedo pants get me every drat time

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
NGL trading away Rodgers looks like a better move every day

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Aaron Rodgers is extremely concerned about the soldier aged men invading this country

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Durf posted:

these people are putting in a lot of work to make it seem like Fauci was some genius villain instead of maybe just sucking at his job

he was one of the chief gov health officers for reagan during the height of the aids epidemic

so maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

BAE OF PIGS posted:

it sucks that the jets were out of playoff contention so he couldn't rush back and immediately blow up his achilles again

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

when you're next to the Queen, you can talk. until then, i recommend everyone laughing to SHUT UP

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

I gotta ask bud, have you ever been outside at all during the day time and looked up?

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I mean you can forget about all of the dumb poo poo he says, he was mediocre in his last year with the Packers and he's gonna be 40 this year. He's a bottom half of the league QB and the guy the Packers drafted was already better than him on day 1.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

triple sulk posted:

it sucks that the jets were out of playoff contention so he couldn't rush back and immediately blow up his achilles again

i hope the exact same thing happens again this fall

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

the american government did create aids

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

fauci created a lot of bad epidemics. he burned all the papers . no evidence left . he's a Criminal and I hate to say it but a Genius.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

anyone seen the 9/11 real time video with built in dashboard? it's kinda cool.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1780683348211376278?t=8I5ntrZQIk8FSn2g9MYQHQ&s=19

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
"i'm doing my own research, ok? got a problem with that??!" *carefully uses one pointer finger to tap 'anthony fauci evil vaccine homosexual agenda' into google*

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

The moon has only been visible at nights idiots. During the day you should be seeing the Sun. The moon shows up when the sunsets.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Basebf555 posted:

I mean you can forget about all of the dumb poo poo he says, he was mediocre in his last year with the Packers and he's gonna be 40 this year. He's a bottom half of the league QB and the guy the Packers drafted was already better than him on day 1.

Yeah, like I said, it was a good trade that's looking better every day.

Edit: The year the Packers drafted Love, Rodgers was the MVP.

BAE OF PIGS has issued a correction as of 20:50 on Apr 17, 2024

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

a.lo posted:

The moon has only been visible at nights idiots. During the day you should be seeing the Sun. The moon shows up when the sunsets.

cant believe ppl are falling for this.... but thats government mind control propoganda for you.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

LegoMan posted:

never in the history of hating being somewhere has anyone hated as much as Trump hated being with the Queen

iirc he was pissed cause he couldn’t sleep in the same room as Obama did cause that part of the palace was under construction

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Edit: The year the Packers drafted Love, Rodgers was the MVP.

I meant Day 1 of him playing, which was last year. He immediately played better than Rodgers had the previous year, when GB didn't make the playoffs.

Like a lot of star players in their late 30s, Rodgers went from MVP level to mediocre extremely quickly. When it goes it goes fast.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

VideoKid posted:

iirc he was pissed cause he couldn’t sleep in the same room as Obama did cause that part of the palace was under construction

dumb move

when u know hes gonna hire some ladies to piss on the bed u set up a camera not say the bedroom is off limits

this is why the uk is a failed country

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

why bother just throw it on the massive pile of humanitarian votes only opposed by Israel and the US

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Fuckt Tupp posted:

dumb move

when u know hes gonna hire some ladies to piss on the bed u set up a camera not say the bedroom is off limits

this is why the uk is a failed country

:hmmyes:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

a.lo posted:

a shocking number of adult Americans believe this

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

LOL we’d honestly be better off just giving up on a foreign policy and telling the world to do whatever.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

mdemone posted:

a shocking number of adult Americans believe this

it’s not really shocking

we elected Trump president and might do it again

Americans are loving stupid

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

i need my posting pals to send me your energy for round 2

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

colonelwest posted:

LOL we’d honestly be better off just giving up on a foreign policy and telling the world to do whatever.

we worked hard to earn that Great Satan Award

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

One of my favorite short passages from In Search of Lost Time is about the moon in daytime

Proust posted:

Sometimes in the afternoon sky the moon would pass white as a cloud, furtive, lusterless, like an actress who does not have to perform yet and who, from the audience, in street clothes, watches the other actors for a moment, making herself inconspicuous, not wanting anyone to pay attention to her.

which is to say this conspiracy goes way deeper than you even realize... it's an international conspiracy going back at least 110 years. Given the French involvement i bet the knights templar are involved.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Buddykins posted:

just remember the number one most important interviewing tip: establish eye contact, and never break it, not even to blink

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Buddykins posted:

Don't hit on the AGM

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Buddykins posted:

sending u my energy

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Basebf555 posted:

I meant Day 1 of him playing, which was last year. He immediately played better than Rodgers had the previous year, when GB didn't make the playoffs.

Like a lot of star players in their late 30s, Rodgers went from MVP level to mediocre extremely quickly. When it goes it goes fast.

Gotchya. Yeah, latter half of the year Love looked great and I'm gonna laugh my rear end off this year when Rodgers looks worse than Zach Wilson.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Not sending any of my energy your way BK. Do some coke or something.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

the epic clapbacks keep coming

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Do a line of woke off your managers rear end.

Kopmala
Mar 28, 2024

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 24 days!)

This man graduated from Berkley lol

The Nastier Nate posted:

thats no way to talk about the senator from the great state of arizona

:laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kopmala
Mar 28, 2024