Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

lobster shirt posted:

instead of having tendies i have decided to bake some salmon

aw yeah. i like eating teh skin. nice n crunchy. thats wjhere all the vitamins and mercury are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

vitamins are important but nothing compares to mercury

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

luv2shit posted:

aw yeah. i like eating teh skin. nice n crunchy. thats wjhere all the vitamins and mercury are

Mercury is in space idiot. It's the Sun's neighbour

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

DaysBefore posted:

Mercury is in space idiot. It's the Sun's neighbour

its also in mah belleh. i love salmon

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Ohtori Akio posted:

advance wars is sick btw

hell yeah it is

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I've been having a v busy week but this weekend I'm gonna do some meal prep by making seitan for some stir fry or something

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

seitan is win and ftw. as is tempeh.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

docbeard posted:

Baked salmon feels like a crime how easy it is to make an absolutely delicious meal for basically no effort

skill issue?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

not the biggest fan of seitan, its always too dry when im fed it. tempeh is a god tier protein, used to just fry it up and eat it with with ketchup and mustard for full complete nutrition

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

i say swears online posted:

are you in austin, or texas generally? i've been working for the texas state government for a year and it's such a radical improvement to my quality of life it's incomparable to what came before. if you want a state job i can point you in the right direction

i'm in cali and same

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
tofu >

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

:hai:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

docbeard posted:

Baked salmon feels like a crime how easy it is to make an absolutely delicious meal for basically no effort

It's great. And salmon is surprisingly affordable compared to a lot of stuff these days.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

dod they reopen the palestine thread

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

they did but i am pretty sure this is USCE which is having another debate about whether its okay to vote for biden or not. koos is going to have to flatten some of these people.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

they are all related to that discussion i just checked lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

they did but i am pretty sure this is USCE which is having another debate about whether its okay to vote for biden or not. koos is going to have to flatten some of these people.

this is why i dont gently caress with dnd. weird meta

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i'm in cali and same

Working for the texas government too? Some sort of fifth columnist I presume.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Al! posted:

this is why i dont gently caress with dnd. weird meta

they need a spreadsheet that shows ongoing likelihood of any state to go Biden/Trump, and then you can post that you’re in a category 3 Trump state, voting for None of the Above, and logically nobody would be able to complain about it at all. that’s how it works, right?

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

lobster shirt posted:

Wondering how many pages I would have to read before I saw one of the American politics obsessed Canadians talking about how important voting for Joseph Biden is for democracy. My guess.... 1

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

DaysBefore posted:

Wondering how many pages I would have to read before I saw one of the American politics obsessed Canadians talking about how important voting for Joseph Biden is for democracy. My guess.... 1

Top post last page.

I think the majority of usce posters are Canadian or euro at this point. They are much more invested in the empire because they know if the empire falls they have no protection from justice

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

lobster shirt posted:

instead of having tendies i have decided to bake some salmon

better put on your salmon shirt

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

DaysBefore posted:

US Politics Canadian is simply a type of Finn, so I support them

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

someone give me a wfh do-nothing govt job pls

i want them bennies

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

someone give me a wfh do-nothing govt job pls

i want them bennies

tbf wfh is not really a government perk. best you’ll find is hybrid 3 in 2 tc. I’m on a 3day-weekend every other week schedule. but yes government jobs ftw

unfortunately I don’t do nothing which sucks cuz I actually have lots to do and don’t want to do it

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

I wasn't name searching I was looking at the meme thread and decided to pop in real quick as I'm wont to do from time to time. However, I love that y'all can't stop thinking about me and how great I am.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

lumpentroll posted:

I wasn't name searching I was looking at the meme thread and decided to pop in real quick as I'm wont to do from time to time. However, I love that y'all can't stop thinking about me and how great I am.

you’ll do in a pinch I guess

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

lumpentroll posted:

😘

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Nicheal must die

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

When is the next ik contest?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Vox Nihili posted:

It's great. And salmon is surprisingly affordable compared to a lot of stuff these days.

i've been making a miso glaze for baked salmon:

- 2-3 tbsp yellow miso paste (the stuff that's refrigerated)
- 2-3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce (regular ends up too salty)
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil

whip it all together with a fork until it's more or less smooth, spread on top of salmon (not the skin), bake at 425 for 20-25 minutes depending on thickness

you can also prep this ahead and spread over the salmon and put it in the fridge as a marinade for a few hours before baking

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Mr Hootington posted:

Nicheal must die

yep

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

what has nichael done

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

what has nichael done

many things

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

nerdier voice than smythe

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

oh now i see. posting about harry potter in the pop culture thread is not illegal.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

it should be

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

not because of rowling's particular beliefs but because the series is trash