Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Solefald posted:

Oh wait I just caught up oh no lol

it's okay he said that he will prevent gbs modS from coming, you might be the one okay one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Sad Rhino is going to have to make another powerpoint to defend the honor of the Sagas thread

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Solefald posted:

Seth please

Solefald posted:

p much yeah

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sharif don’t like it. Sucking the mods off, suck the mods off

joe hummer

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
guess the thread

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I can only probe up to a month

The SA forums are a test run for Gilead and we're doing gender stratification before the real deal. Working well so far!

teen witch posted:

Still not gonna hate gently caress you

Seth Pecksniff posted:

That's ok we have lots of jobs in Gilead. Marthas, the colonies, wives - the fun never ends! Cleaning up radioactive fallout has never been more exciting and enjoyable!

teen witch posted:

Better than hate loving you

Fake edit: this is bestarred banter, a joke, a jape. I would never gently caress Seth, hate or otherwise

Seth Pecksniff posted:

It's true, that's what marriage does to you

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

pentyne posted:

guess the thread

:chloe:

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

:chloe:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Solefald posted:

:yeshaha:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Being really sexist and weird at another mod, as a joke

Also thinking again about "your avatar is nude Shrek"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
argh

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
I’d shant

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Those two should be sealed in a barrel and dropped over Niagara Falls.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i liked niagara falls when i visited

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
seth also edited out those posts months later when people were bringing it up to try and hide it, but they were saved because of later quotes

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

well too bad because we got plans for it

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

pentyne posted:

seth also edited out those posts months later when people were bringing it up to try and hide it, but they were saved because of later quotes

I assume he's very mad about being doxxed like this. Remembering is doxxing after all, just like explaining is the same as agreeing.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

lobster shirt posted:

I saw a David Attenborough documentary the other day which showed a mother cheetah hunting and there were like 932 jeeps full of tourists trying to get a view and it was kind of shocking. I imagine Niagara Falls is like that insofar as you're trying to appreciate the wonders of nature but there are thousands of other hoes there for the same thing

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

pentyne posted:

guess the thread

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
shrek is a troll

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Violen posted:

popped in for a quick ctrl+f and seven pages later why am i not surprised

oh, and one more thing. did a little reverse image search and maybe you can explain this?

Actually it’s from the prototype rom of Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island when baby Bowser is turned huge by Kamek’s magic. As he is still a child at that point he can not be held accountable for his actions and thus I am in the clear.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

shrek is a troll

He’s an ogre.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

dqb2 ftw. I went back to explore my island after 3 years since visiting it.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

lol

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

I saw a David Attenborough documentary the other day which showed a mother cheetah hunting and there were like 932 jeeps full of tourists trying to get a view and it was kind of shocking. I imagine Niagara Falls is like that insofar as you're trying to appreciate the wonders of nature but there are thousands of other hoes there for the same thing

yes, but the falls are so big and cool that I didn't mind. it feels more like being around other people at a movie or a concert

also the falls are loud as gently caress. its not like all the people are ruining a quiet meadow, its is a giant river dumping water over a cliff

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
why doesnt kamek just keep making bowser bigger

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
it was such a loving twist that one time kamek sprinkled his stuff and it made you small and the frog ate you so you had to throw eggs at his uvula

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Pablo Nergigante posted:

He’s an ogre.

do NOT feed the trolls :redass:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Killing the piranha plant boss before Kamek can make it bigger ftw

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

pentyne posted:

guess the thread

lol this somehow has the tone of that general anime post in my manic Baldur's Gate 3 thread

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

disrespectul

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Good hatefuck to you goonsir, from this hotwife. Just kidding! Ha ha ha. Bye bye.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
yoshi's island 2 is very good but you should try to do the bonus levels they arent fun

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

why doesnt kamek just keep making bowser bigger

He's probably afraid Bowser would kill him.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

it took us forever to find all the red coins in touch fizzy and my brother was so excited for the bonus levels but they were so hard that we decided to not bother 100%ing the other worlds

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
the new levels in the gba port are hosed up fanwork stuff which is interesting, same energy as the smb3 e-reader levels

there's a romhack that recreates them in the snes version i think

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Plant MONSTER. posted:

it took us forever to find all the red coins in touch fizzy and my brother was so excited for the bonus levels but they were so hard that we decided to not bother 100%ing the other worlds

you TOUCHED fizzy lifting drink

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Violen posted:

you TOUCHED fizzy lifting drink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

who was it that edited the clip of this so the text box revealed goatse instead