Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Mine's on its way towards hard pity so there go my dreams of being lucky and picking up both the new guy and e1 for Jingles on budget. I'll have to decide between them tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

gently caress it. Cashed in my Starlight for 37 pulls. Got Aventurine in 18, got his lc in 10. Winners win.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 7 days!)

My Aventurine setup:

I probably will change the chest piece to def, in high level SU, but for now, this is just how the relics fall. Had to bit of meshing around to get the speed substats in the spots I wanted. With the trace talent, sitting at 75% crit and 200% critdam due to LC effect

GateOfD fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Apr 17, 2024

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

If you want him to do more damage, if he has 4k def without that def orb, imaginary orb will spike his damage a lot.

MNSNTZR
Oct 13, 2012
i got e2 bailu, yanqing, e1 clara and e2 bronya today. welt is still e0. your 50/50 losses could be worse y’all

(this is one million percent my fault)

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014
Got Aventurine in 78 pulls which is pretty good all things considered. Shame that he pretty much needs to go Def % main stat on all four pieces to get over 4K def with the f2p LC but he's still good even if you do that from my testing.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

And 3 pulls on Jingliu's banner gave me Gepard e1. Now I can hold for Robin since I have everything I need.

Edit: Very lucrative patch. 3 limited lightcones and 2 characters I'm extremely happy to have.

Bad Video Games fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Apr 17, 2024

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

GateOfD posted:

Literally sitting on a E5 Bailu

so close to e6 and the extra resurrection!!

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Blah, lost the 50/50 for Bronya. I guess if I was gonna lose it, that's who I want to see at least, and now I have a guarantee for either Fu Xuan or Sam.

Cronodoculous
Jun 29, 2006

You light up my life

Got E1 Aventurine and his Light Cone in around 110 pulls. (I was already 70 rolls into pity on the banner) Great success! This also means I've won the limited banner 50/50 EIGHT TIMES IN A ROW. Bafflingly good luck.

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Now that I have Aventurine and Jingliu I did MoC. I was going to use Jingliu in the second half, but Luocha was having trouble keeping people alive. I gave Luocha to the dot team for the first half, and brought out Clara for the second half. I haven't used her much recently, but despite it being a bit awkward to use a preservation with her, Aventurine/Clara/Tingyun/Topaz did a great job. I'm one cycle too slow for 3 stars right now, but I should be able to manage that before MoC ends.

librarerun
Feb 13, 2024

Urgh, back to my standard luck, I see. That wiped out my stash, AND it's at zero pity. Only got 2 pulls + 40 in store credit left. At least Himeko fell out of the gacha so using my selector on Bronya's e1 was a no-brainer.

probably won't be getting robin, and DEFINITELY won't be getting Topaz's LC aka the only sig LC I've ever been tempted for. It's all or nothing, indeed...

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

I got impatient and decided to burn up some of my starlight for tickets for Aventurine's LC, since I was close to pity. I won the 75/25!

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

I ended up going with Jingliu e1 and got e6 Lynx along the way. I'm not a fan of Aventurine and have other characters I'm working on building up right now so he'd just be sitting on the bench anyway.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

I went to soft pity and got…Clara. Kind of mixed feelings because I’ve wanted her since launch, and I got her light cone off standard at some point but never used it but have been waiting to get Aventurine forever. Oh well, there’s a lot of time left in this patch.

Never mind, I got him on the next 10 pull lol. My 50/50 luck never really improved, but since getting e2 for Acheron I’ve gotten a lot more early 50/50s. Two of those eidolons were early after failing a 50/50 iirc. I wonder if rolling right when the character, since there’s so much pulling happening might affect that, since it’s the only thing I’ve been doing differently (in the past I would roll a few days after the banner change).

Definitely a win now. I’ll try and lucksack JL before the end of the patch since I need an ice dps more than a physical dps, and just skip Robot Coyboy man.

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

Dracula Factory posted:

I got Aventurine and his cone but It cost me 160 pulls :sad:

That's how many it took me to get just Aventurine :smithicide:. I was actually considering pulling on an LC banner for the first time ever too but the game has forcefully reminded me that I will never be allowed that much leeway unless I'm prepared to go like 3 patches without pulling for new characters.

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Here's my updated warp tracker:

Still a bit unlucky overall, but I got everything I wanted today.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
Hit a 50/50 pity on Jingliu and got Bronya E2 instead. Shrugged, kept pulling, and got Jingliu on the next 10 pull. Decided to smash open my piggy bank and fish for Aventurine and got him on 73. Not a terrible result, honestly.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I manifested the Soul of the Gambler and got Aventurine and his lightcone while winning my 50/50 and 75/25. Now to pray I can grind enough resources to pull Jingliu later this month, and then I guess just not pull for a couple patches

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

the PEOPLE want SAM!

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Meowywitch posted:

the PEOPLE want SCREWLLUM!

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Meowywitch posted:

the PEOPLE want SIOBHAN

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Well, I've lost two 50/50s in a row to Bailu now :(

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014

Tagichatn posted:

the PEOPLE want SIOBHAN

God, please Mihoyo I'm begging you. :pray:

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Danakir posted:

God, please Mihoyo I'm begging you. :pray:

Da Wei you've done so much for lesbians already, but please, let us have Siobhan.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
I lost the 50-50, but I won the 1-in-14 for Clara. I accept this outcome.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

I won’t be able to build her for a bit since Aventurine took all my saved fuel but is only 60/70 and traced at 6/6/6 (hail Satan) so still a way to go, but I am pretty psyched that my lost 50/50 was Clara now. Her LC has sat at lvl 1 for a couple months now, but she was one of the first characters I hoped I would get.

Does she fit into the FUA team (Ratio/Topaz/Aventurine) or does she benefit more from a team catered to her vs. trying to get her to cater to the FUA comp?

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
You can theoretically run her with the full FUA crew, but it's almost guaranteed that a good dual-DPS support like Ruan Mei or Sparkle with Clara + Topaz or Ratio + Topaz will give you more DPS than running the full followup squad.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Eimi posted:

Da Wei you've done so much for lesbians already, but please, let us have Siobhan.

please

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Eimi posted:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

lol, the topaz/ratio/aventurine/hanya trial team s ranks the last event stage on auto no sweat. do you enjoy watching ratio attack 7 times in a row?

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
I used Aventurine/Topaz/Ratio and brought my own Ruan Mei, it auto SS’d and if I had my own Ratio geared up properly versus the mediocre trial one I’m pretty sure it would have been auto-SSS. Interastral peace! Interastral peace! :yeshaha:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
I'm glad one of the grit options is called Master Exploder

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

honestly ratios so good its kinda wild we got him for free. is it because he kind of sucks in pure fiction?

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Ratio's kind of bad for new accounts, isn't he? I've heard a lot of people complain about him.

Bad Video Games fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Apr 18, 2024

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

I did not find that to be the case at all.

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext

Bad Video Games posted:

Ratio's kind of bad for new accounts, isn't he? I've heard a lot of people complain about him.

Ratio’s insane for single target damage but I imagine a lot of new accounts don’t have any of his necessary debuff synergies up and running? i.e. no Pela.

e: which isn’t to say he’s bad without them, he absolutely blows free hunt starters like Dan Heng out of the water

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Realistically if Ratio hadn't been free, he would have been immediately compared to DHIL and largely panned in favor of Ruan Mei, Black Swan, and Sparkle, regardless of his strength

Also he's like the gateway drug to follow-up comps, Ratio being free is definitely gonna affect Aventurine's sales and he's also gonna encourage people to pull for Topaz and/or Robin

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

Endorph posted:

lol, the topaz/ratio/aventurine/hanya trial team s ranks the last event stage on auto no sweat. do you enjoy watching ratio attack 7 times in a row?

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Endorph posted:

Yeah it was great. These motherfuckers are definitely bringing topaz back next patch and I’m going to be in trouble lol.