Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Jet Jaguar posted:

There are a whole bunch of idiots walking around thinking that some sort of magic bed exists that will cure all diseases, but doctors are keeping it away from the public for... reasons?

there is a convention at the hotel my girlfriend works at every year called Tesla Tech and it's all $80k medbeds and $100k orgone generators and a bunch of shitheads who tip $10 on $200 bar tabs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
I'm just amazed that if you talked to a Republican 15 years ago and you said for a fraction of our military budget you could get a country to willingly devastate Russia's military and infrastructure they would be happy to do it, it wouldn't cause a global conflict , and mostly what they were wanted were our surplus old military hardware that we would pay military contractors billions replace with the new hot poo poo, they would spontaneously orgasm.

Like, I hesitate to openly state they are in the pocket for Putin, but this is pretty much an ideal situation if you want to decimate Russia's global political and military influence for very little money and no US soldiers being publicly deployed.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Apr 18, 2024

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Three Olives posted:

spontaneously organism

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Fishmasher posted:

i've wondered how much these years of russian propaganda have actually worked to make people fight each other too. it's hard to tell because donald and friends are such genuinely toxic dumbasses regardless of it.

ya the ruskis and Cambridge analytica are definitely mind controlling ppl

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I dont know if MTG and Gaetz are specifically on the take from Putin, I think they're

- impossibly stupid
- reactionaries
- poorly educated
- attention whores
- power hungry
- really loving dumb

there's hundreds of other GOP congressmembers who never make the thread because they have a natural human aversion to looking dumb as gently caress on national television. I feel like MTG thinks she can somehow commute all of this attention into a Senate seat or something, and I think Gaetz is stupid enough to have been conned into the racket.

I also feel like MTG is the sort of person who considers stealing change from a fountain

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

Vampire Panties posted:

I dont know if MTG and Gaetz are specifically on the take from Putin, I think they're

- impossibly stupid
- reactionaries
- poorly educated
- attention whores
- power hungry
- really loving dumb

there's hundreds of other GOP congressmembers who never make the thread because they have a natural human aversion to looking dumb as gently caress on national television. I feel like MTG thinks she can somehow commute all of this attention into a Senate seat or something, and I think Gaetz is stupid enough to have been conned into the racket.

I also feel like MTG is the sort of person who considers stealing change from a fountain

I think they're all those and on the take.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

MrQwerty posted:

there is a convention at the hotel my girlfriend works at every year called Tesla Tech and it's all $80k medbeds and $100k

orgone generators

and a bunch of shitheads who tip $10 on $200 bar tabs

oh surely you mean a ozone generator.

*looks it up and finds a wiki link*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgone

i hope theres a non zero amount of people that have an airtight one and have died and only discovered because people went "what the hell is that smell?" or the gases popped the box.

capitalcomma
Sep 9, 2001

A grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end.
i could believe that the likes of MTG is just gullible enough to absorb all the russian talking points on the internet. So long as it's spun to make Obama/Biden look bad, or paints Russians as god-fearing christians under attack, then that's grounds enough for some people to believe it.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

capitalcomma posted:

i could believe that the likes of MTG is just gullible enough to absorb all the russian talking points on the internet. So long as it's spun to make Obama/Biden look bad, or paints Russians as god-fearing christians under attack, then that's grounds enough for some people to believe it.

You’re acting like she’s not actively being paid by them. She absolutely is. I feel like a lot of the freedom caucus weirdos probably are. MTG and Gaetz for sure also what the gently caress happened to Boebert? Haven’t heard a peep from her dumb rear end recently.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Apr 18, 2024

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Frank Frank posted:

You’re acting like she’s not actively being paid by them. She absolutely is. I feel like a lot of the freedom caucus weirdos probably are. MTG and Gaetz for sure also what the gently caress happened to Boebert? Haven’t heard a peep from her dumb rear end recently.

Yeah but it's not like she knows or cares where her grifting money originates. Some shady guy in a trenchcoat offers her a fistful of sweaty dollars and all she has to do is screech hateful bigotry 24/7? Heck she would do that for free anyway so it's just a bonus.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
what i want to know is how hard russians try to launder their dark money and social influence. like are they using deepcover white families where even people in the direct family unit dont know and even their social network has passionate anti/non regressives/russians in it?

or do dudes with the heaviest russian accents just throw Rubles at them and the banks, FBI, CIA just bluescreen because there's no way they can bust team R(epublican)

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Apr 18, 2024

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Frank Frank posted:

because she's eating poo poo after moving districts (she was probably gonna eat poo poo at home anyway, 500 votes lol) and her personal life is a tidal wave of loving serious litigation against the men in her nuclear family unit currently

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Apr 18, 2024

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Total Party Kill posted:

EVERYTHING IS SO loving STUPID OH MY loving GOD

lol trump: EVERYTHING IS SO loving STUPID OH MY loving GOD

Devils Affricate posted:

What are the space lasers even supposed to do? Vaporize any non-white person who tries to cross?

I can't remember if it was DnD or LF, but seem to remember there was a recurring reference to melanin-seeking lasers around the time of Iraq War 2.

Devils Affricate posted:

MTG's ideal vision of the US-Mexico border:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_vzG5nYk1I

Hey, I would approve of big ol Mommy Milkers on our borders too.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

wheatpuppy posted:

Yeah but it's not like she knows or cares where her grifting money originates. Some shady guy in a trenchcoat offers her a fistful of sweaty dollars and all she has to do is screech hateful bigotry 24/7? Heck she would do that for free anyway so it's just a bonus.

I mean yeah? Freedom caucus has made it pretty clear they are for sale to the highest bidder. That’s Trump’s MO. Doesn’t make it any less traitorous or reprehensible

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
russians have a ton of compromat because republicans are a pack of rapists and child molestors
fish in a loving barrel

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

MrQwerty posted:

there is a convention at the hotel my girlfriend works at every year called Tesla Tech and it's all $80k medbeds and $100k orgone generators and a bunch of shitheads who tip $10 on $200 bar tabs

Q Anon Anonymous (now QAA) recently did a podcast episode about this. It’s so stupid that I almost feel like the grifters deserve the money.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

PhazonLink posted:

what i want to know is how hard russians try to launder their dark money and social influence. like are they using deepcover white families where even people in the direct family unit dont know and even their social network has passionate anti/non regressives/russians in it?

or do dudes with the heaviest russian accents just throw Rubles at them and the banks, FBI, CIA just bluescreen because there's no way they can bust team R(epublican)

It's well beyond the scope of this thread and my ability to explain but the Russians have this thing called Political Technology (which is just a fancy way of saying tried and true techniques for destabilising and manipulating populations) and are very good at using it. Imagine all the schemes, plots, and tricks the KGB and CIA ever undertook during the Cold War and then add the internet to that. That's what they're doing and that's what they've been doing for decades.

We may never know exactly what led to it but we know the result - they've compromised the most powerful political party (based on institutional favouritism) in the US to the point where it openly pursues Russian foreign policy. If they weren't such assholes you'd really have to hand it to them.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

an AOL chatroom posted:

Q Anon Anonymous (now QAA) recently did a podcast episode about this. It’s so stupid that I almost feel like the grifters deserve the money.

out of all the convention people I've met going in there to get a discounted burger, those people are the absolute loving worst. Just loud drunken nonsense about Einstein having no idea what he was doing with general relativity, flat earth, antivax poo poo, just the works; plus they're all pushy and as mentioned, tip like poo poo because they spend all their affording to live in Taos money on 4-6 figure scams, and when they start talking actual politics you'll never guess who they idolize!

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

Civil posted:

I think a good chunk goes back into the pockets of the US war industry and related contractors, so it's not just pure altruism.

Oh yes. They are just doing what they think Putin wants them to do, they don't care what the actual numbers are

But, and I don't hand it to them, the MAGA movement has taken a lot of power away from the MIC by being incompetent, crazy and don't give a gently caress about their constituents (one of the reasons the MIC are so powerful is because they deliberately create jobs in every state. Go after them too hard and 5000 people lose their jobs of making overpriced bolts and nuts

Small digression, but I recommend watching the series The Family on Netflix. Despite being made in 2019 it makes sense of how all the GOP went crawling back to Trump. It's semi related to the above - because MAGA aren't politicians, they don't know how the unwritten rules work and shat over everything McConnell tried to build with Doug Coe

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Devils Affricate posted:

What are the space lasers even supposed to do? Vaporize any non-white person who tries to cross?

MTG and the Two Rudys

edit:

Agents are GO! posted:

Hey, I would approve of big ol Mommy Milkers on our borders too.

How do you like them now?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Night krew my god

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Devils Affricate posted:

No one my age should ever click a video related to this movie unless they want to resurrect childhood PTSD memories of losing gallons of tears from that Artax scene.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol I loved that movie growing up. I bet no one in the trump family has ever seen it

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no
Dems should continuously float an amendment to every bill that requires MTG to resign if a bill passes the House. Doesn't matter if the amendment ends up attached or binding or enforceable. Just toss it around committee like her stolen bookbag to let her know she'll never have a seat at the cool kids table.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
or they could just do that sweat guy and two buttons meme.

"dems will vote yes on the large marge bill if she says Biden won 2020 and a bunch of other woke poo poo"

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

It’s hard to imagine the freedom caucus being smart enough to conceal open russian (or any other foreign) influence or money. Are russia, china, etc propping up the most anti american candidates through concealed campaign donations and social media support? Sure, same as the state department does to our adversaries. But if someone like MTG or Comer were actually in on it they would have managed to admit it on a congressional poster board.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Dumbledor rides Artax into a burrning building to save Frys dog

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Docjowles posted:

Imagine getting to shitpost into the drat congressional record. Moskowitz living the dream
We need more goons in congress

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Carlos Lantana posted:

Dumbledor rides Artax into a burrning building to save Frys dog

May the prosper live long with you - Hans Sorbo

Ey, for real though, I wonder how much of Star Wars Trump thinks is real life. It has to be a shocking percentage.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Small Strange Bird posted:

Want a Trump rap with hand-crafted lyrics inspired by this very thread? Sure you do! https://www.udio.com/songs/c7KUG8QBw92qLT92UNdxJ1
They sent a loving poet.

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

Kramjacks posted:

Is it still a bodega if there are no animals chilling out next to the register or snoozing on a shelf?

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

Three Olives posted:

Like, I hesitate to openly state they are in the pocket for Putin, but this is pretty much an ideal situation if you want to decimate Russia's global political and military influence for very little money and no US soldiers being publicly deployed.

Oh, here. Let me do it for you then: they are in the pocket for Putin.

Catastrophe posted:

No one my age should ever click a video related to this movie unless they want to resurrect childhood PTSD memories of losing gallons of tears from that Artax scene.

Meh. Love the movie. Saw it in the theater when it came out and again at summer camp years later. Made my kids watch it last summer. Luck dragons > horses. Peace out to seabiscuit. I was way more concerned about the racing snail.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

It’s hard to imagine the freedom caucus being smart enough to conceal open russian (or any other foreign) influence or money. Are russia, china, etc propping up the most anti american candidates through concealed campaign donations and social media support? Sure, same as the state department does to our adversaries. But if someone like MTG or Comer were actually in on it they would have managed to admit it on a congressional poster board.

Its possible the FSB has a troll farm dedicated to MTG; a bunch of dudes posing as :airquote: true patriots :airquote: feeding her the dumbest poo poo imaginable and paying in bitcoin. The FSB almost unquestionably has kompromat on Matt "I throw drug parties and have sex with children" Gaetz

MTG can't admit what she doesn't know, and she is more than dumb enough to go down swinging under oath. Gaetz would try to sell out the Cawthorn cocaine orgies for a plea deal.

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

otter posted:

Meh. Love the movie. Saw it in the theater when it came out and again at summer camp years later. Made my kids watch it last summer. Luck dragons > horses. Peace out to seabiscuit. I was way more concerned about the racing snail.

“They look like big, good, strong hands, don’t they?” Surprised Rockbiter never made it into a trumbo meme with that quote.

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.

Devils Affricate posted:

Gmorks straight out of central casting! childlike empresses, with tears in their eyes!

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

Cable Guy posted:

We need more goons in congress

Lee Carter 4 president

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.
wait no, NO! I mean "like a Gmork!"

oh, god my moment had passed me by.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Artax died in the swamp, not of the swamp, educate yourself

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

somebody enlighten me, what the gently caress is "central casting" anyways? like a stable of actors?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

a large, old agency for extras in LA