Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: OwlFancier, crispix)

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Zalakwe posted:

I generally think the SNP get far too easy a ride on here but without a proper alternative I reckon there will be swing back during an election campaign.

They look like a late stage administration but not as late stage as the Tory one and the election campaign will give Hamza a platform. Pretty much all he needs to do with it is look like a human being.

The SNP need to win so we can get independence so we can bin the SNP :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
The only proper alternative to the SNP would be if scotlab broke with UK Labour policy and became at least neutral on independence (a position that is probably now supported by a slim majority of the population). But since they won't and the Greens can't win under FPTP then SNP it is I guess.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

keep punching joe posted:

Does the house of commons still have a smoking/vaping room or do they need to go outside now like the rest of the plebs?

you just go to one of the officially designated snuff boxes on the end of every row in the chamber and snort a bit when you need a bump

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Mano posted:

I would suggest for VitP to post a thread where the whole forum can vote if they should be unbanned from this thread.

I have not taken advice from the rest of D&D before and I do not intend to start now.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/hewitson10/status/1780849471699431482
Hahahahahahaha :allears:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Two world wars? At once? So we're already on World War IV?

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Great news English goons, two world wars, can only mean one world cup is on the cards.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Shameless posted:

getting someone's dog drunk.

What the gently caress

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Tesseraction posted:

Wait, does that mean we're using sticks and stones now? My garden just became a muntions store!

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Also I can see the Irish sea from where I am currently posting so imagine I am waving at everyone over there.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Feel this is cheapening the concept of a world war is we're having them willy nilly. I demand more tragedy and less farce.

Feel that could be the tag-line for Britain right now.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

The only proper alternative to the SNP would be if scotlab broke with UK Labour policy and became at least neutral on independence (a position that is probably now supported by a slim majority of the population). But since they won't and the Greens can't win under FPTP then SNP it is I guess.

There is a fair argument that the SNP have been in government for too long. How many governments are in power for over 15 years & manage to avoid getting complacent & a bit corrupt?

But like you say, the alternatives are loving shite. ScotLab would probably be less likely to want to be neutral on indy than EngLab lol, they are absolutely full of loving yoon freaks like Bailie. Amazing that unflushable turd is still an important figure in the party, she's never done anything. Speaks poorly of the people of the Dumbarton constituency.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Tesseraction posted:

They're happening simultaneously - WWIII on Earth and WWIIIa on Mars

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

lol. Lmao

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/fattmellows/status/1780859391685574996

e: This is a fun video from yesterday
https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1780567186836246565

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Apr 18, 2024

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Why would you refuse entry to a rentboy surely that's what you're paying him for

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

You don't hear much about rent boys these days.

Zalakwe
Jun 4, 2007
Likes Cake, Hates Hamsters

forkboy84 posted:

The SNP need to win so we can get independence so we can bin the SNP :shrug:

Even if we assume independence would definitely be a good thing I'm not even sure the SNP being in power is helping that cause right now - at least in terms of polling. It can't work being both the change and status quo party forever. The longer they hang around the more baggage may get attached to the idea. I can very much understand voting for them though.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

The punchline is that happened 10 years ago with no repercussions
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tory-mps-rent-boy-lover-3380331

e: A :lol: from this month's Viz

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Apr 18, 2024

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Dead Goon posted:

Everyone's complaining the price of rent is to high. Most people have been priced out of the market....

Shameless
Dec 22, 2004

We're all so ugly and stupid and doomed.

Pistol_Pete posted:

What the gently caress

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...e-a7761486.html

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Dead Goon posted:

It's all about Boys As A Service nowadays. Cloudbois

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

A reminder of the leaked whips list, which has now proven to be accurate twice in the space of a week.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
6X Bully

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

OwlFancier posted:

Also I can see the Irish sea from where I am currently posting so imagine I am waving at everyone over there.

:wave:

assuming its your hand you're waving

if not um... carry on

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

smellmycheese posted:

A reminder of the leaked whips list, which has now proven to be accurate twice in the space of a week.

Lee Anderson has a copy of that entire spreadsheet. Richard Tice no doubt has it too now.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

fuctifino posted:

Lee Anderson has a copy of that entire spreadsheet. Richard Tice no doubt has it too now.

God, Lee Anderson leaking a scandle a day during the GE would be the most use that man has been in his life.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
ctrl + f "dog drunk"

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

30p Lee publicly threatened an MP on twitter just the other day, basically telling them to shut up or he'll leak stuff about them. Reform are 100% going to use the Tory whip blackmail file on them because he's a oval office, and I'm here for it :allears:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Wanna hear more about Michael Ellis and his PT's cinema trips. Are they MCU fans? Chris Nolan filmbros? Get on this journos

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

:siren: I remember now :siren:

Tice himself boasted about it:
https://twitter.com/TiceRichard/status/1774351897660371196

The runup to the next GE is going to be glorious :allears:

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Rarity posted:

Wanna hear more about Michael Ellis and his PT's cinema trips. Are they MCU fans? Chris Nolan filmbros? Get on this journos

I wanna know about Rory Stewart and the Odd Things.

Seems like if you get into a taxi with a Tory MP there's a 50/50 shot they're gonna try to jerk you off

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Hello, it's me, the boot of fascism kicking society in the face: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cv20p4e1zy5o

quote:

GP could be struck off after Just Stop Oil protest

A doctor could be struck off the medical register after taking part in a Just Stop Oil demonstration.

Dr Sarah Benn, a GP from Birmingham, was arrested after taking part in a demonstration at the Kingsbury oil terminal in Warwickshire in 2022.

Dr Benn held a sign saying "no new oil" and was subsequently found to be in breach of a civil injunction and was imprisoned for 31 days, Just Stop Oil said.

The Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service (MPTS) started the hearing to decide if the 57-year-old can maintain her licence to practise medicine on Monday, with the tribunal expected to last until 24 April.

quote:

According to Just Stop Oil, Dr Benn informed the General Medical Council and her employer after each arrest and she argues that her actions are consistent with medical ethics, which prioritise patient and public safety above all.

The environmental activist group said three GPs are under scrutiny for similar reasons this year, with Dr Benn’s case being the first heard.

It's not as though we're short of doctors or anything....

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

smellmycheese posted:

Of those, it would seem that there's a decent chance the following are accurate from memory:

Matt Hancock, Jake Berry, Chris Pincher, Liam Fox, Mark Menzies

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

fuctifino posted:

Probably after forgetting to delete the row with his own blackmail material because 30p Lee is an idiot

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Failed Imagineer posted:

I wanna know about Rory Stewart and the Odd Things.

It's either feet stuff or piss

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I think they'd say if it were piss, like with Willy Rag.

Probably more like asking them to do naked star jumps or something equally weird and objectifying.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
It is very funny that the tory whips maintain a xlsx of all the party perversions, would like to see an update. Maybe a version with pivot charts.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

It is very funny that the tory whips maintain a xlsx of all the party perversions, would like to see an update. Maybe a version with pivot charts.

Pivot charts are a very niche perversion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Sir Sidney Poitier posted:

Of those, it would seem that there's a decent chance the following are accurate from memory:

Matt Hancock, Jake Berry, Chris Pincher, Liam Fox, Mark Menzies

Yeah I was looking at it and thinking "well that Matt Hancock one sure didn't cause the government headaches down the line" lol