Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

kazil posted:

no angryboi tweets this morning

is our favorite wet one incapacitated?

He so sleepy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Failed Imagineer posted:

Let's use the correct terms here - he "gas-pedaled" Gaetz's dick and balls

Which means he's the Runner-Up to the "Steve Scalise's Dick and Balls Memorial Cup" in the House. Behind the award's namesake, of course.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Accipiter posted:

The trial itself will be a treat for this sort of thing. From AP:

yeah. i am guessing we are gonna learn a whole lot of hosed up trunt smut facts soon.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Accipiter posted:

The trial itself will be a treat for this sort of thing. From AP:

That's just gonna be a bunch of gross details mixed with boring legal administrivia though. Right now jury selection is a meticulously curated selection of people just dunking on Trump in social media, while he's forced to watch quietly.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

hitchensgoespop posted:

Died on the toilet RIP

YUCK!

Markovnikov
Nov 6, 2010

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I think its multiple factors honestly. some its straigt up compromised poo poo and bribes but alot of it is also a mix of agreeing with russia and hosed up old school isolationism. the russia lovers either think russia is the last balwark against wokes, believe russias propoganda uncritically, OR they think russia is needed as a steady ally against china.

this. russia basicaly backs the fringe types on either side of the mountain. its just the fringe of the GOP has actual power.

The ol' acronym goes M.I.C.E. (Money, Ideology, Compromise, Ego), hard to say which is the main one with the current crop of freaks. But yeah, don't forget that Ego part.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Wingnut Ninja posted:

That's just gonna be a bunch of gross details mixed with boring legal administrivia though. Right now jury selection is a meticulously curated selection of people just dunking on Trump in social media, while he's forced to watch quietly.

Prosecution provided a list of stuff they would question Trump about if he took the stand and it's definitely going to be some juicy stuff

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

kazil posted:

Prosecution provided a list of stuff they would question Trump about if he took the stand and it's definitely going to be some juicy stuff

"Mr Trump, sir, how many times have you shat yourself in court today?"

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

:habba:

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Liquid Chicken posted:

He so sleepy!

The stain from his makeup would look like the fuckin shroud of Turin

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

RVWinkle posted:

The stain from his makeup would look like the fuckin shroud of Turin

If the shroud was covered in greasy hamberder shits, sure.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

do other countries have marjorie taylor greenes or is it only america where everything has to be maximally stupid 100% of the time?

IshmaelZarkov
Jun 20, 2013

big nipples big life posted:

do other countries have marjorie taylor greenes or is it only america where everything has to be maximally stupid 100% of the time?

Given the dates they became active, Australia doesn't have a MTG, y'all have a Pauline Hanson.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

IshmaelZarkov posted:

Given the dates they became active, Australia doesn't have a MTG, y'all have a Pauline Hanson.

Is she jewish space lasers stupid?

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Liz 'pork markets' Truss

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Small Strange Bird posted:

Why, thank you! With that encouragement, I now present... Six-Three, Two-Fifteen. https://www.udio.com/songs/tRoHM1tU648tDtXDo4EwF4

Now this is some politically topical rap!

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

finland has one MTG
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ano_Turtiainen

I'd quote something but it's hard to choose

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

"are there dumb, rich hillbillies elected to or given office anywhere else in the world"

*glares at UK chat, monarch deathwatch and the wizard master thread about kate middleton*

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Honestly a little comforted by the replies. It sucks that poo poo has to be stupid everywhere but not being alone is good.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
My pet theory of maximum stupidity is that she overheard a discussion about the ESA's upcoming JUICE Mission.

She heard something about "them" (meaning Europe) going to space, etc. Since her brain and soul is a withered piece of poo poo she interpreted the news as an attack by the mysterious Others.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
The Hungarian parliament is full of MTGs

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Every group has a MTG.

If you can't identify the MTG in your group, you are the MTG.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Court is now in session for more jury selection.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Typical goons are behind on the times, don’t you know that Kakistocracies are en vogue? :smug:

I’m voting for a rich dealership owner guy with a room-temperature IQ that ran multiple of his family’s businesses into the ground because he looks like the kinda guy I could have a beer with!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Stoatbringer posted:

Court is now in session for more jury selection.

Oh but is it?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Trump apparently did not die on the toilet, and is present in the courtroom.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

kazil posted:

Every group has a MTG.

If you can't identify the MTG in your group, you are the MTG.

*jeff foxworthyesque*

IF YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU WERE AT THE CAPITOL ON JANUARY 6TH

youjustmightbeatraitor

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Liquid Chicken posted:

He so sleepy!

:lol:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Looks like we might be back to 6 jurors

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

kazil posted:

Looks like we might be back to 6 jurors

wonder if someone figured out who she was and started threatening her

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Juror 2: "I'm very sorry, I thought it was some other D. Trump. I didn't realise it was the loser mail-order steak salesman who smells of poopy."

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

I'm pretty sure Juror #2 was the one that posted about honking that conservative media was targeting heavily

nerox
May 20, 2001
Juror #2: "Ain't no way $40 a day is worth it when chuds find out my name, my family will by harassed at a minimum and possibly harmed. I better get out of this poo poo."

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Juror 2 excused, we are down to 6 jurors

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

Resist the siren call of rhinocerosness

College Slice

Honestly a little comforted by the replies. It sucks that poo poo has to be stupid everywhere but not being alone is good.

You may be surprised to find that humans are all over the world!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

loving great. Anybody who doesn't like Trump has a loving guilty conscience about it

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

And because I know every single person in this thread loves stockchat

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Excuse me it's spelled "stonkchat"

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I wonder who the MTGs were in the famous parlementary bodies. At the first continental congress was Edmund Pendleton going, "We have to do something to prevent the British poisoning all of our tea with verility destroying drugs!" as George Washington was going, "Shut the gently caress up!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

funeral home DJ posted:

Typical goons are behind on the times, don’t you know that Kakistocracies are en vogue? :smug:

I’m voting for a rich dealership owner guy with a room-temperature IQ that ran multiple of his family’s businesses into the ground because he looks like the kinda guy I could have a beer with!
He also hates minorities that I also hate!