Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

joe biden was the greater evil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
I'm excited for the chud terrorism and riots that will ensue when biden bucks the trend, loses the popular vote but wins the electoral college vote

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
joe biden proves his status as master negotiator by offering the trump crowd the one thing it always wanted but never thought it could have: chins

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

The Voice of Labor posted:

I'm excited for the chud terrorism and riots that will ensue when biden bucks the trend, loses the popular vote but wins the electoral college vote

This is probably not a possible outcome, because it requires losing a poo poo ton of votes in California and New York while somehow holding impossibly thin margins in the swingy states

That said, I dream of this happening because it would be an absolutely amazing fireworks display

Edit: but wait! I forgot he might not be on the ballot at all in Ohio. Odds are they figure out a work around but if they don’t then this might actually be possible

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

I'm excited about the Biden-Harris campaign!

Excited for Biden to lose so badly that he shits himself and dies.

burdin will be the first president who shits himself before and after he dies

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

bedpan posted:

joe biden was the greater evil

Genocide is nothing if not exciting

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan
I can't believe how excited I am about the Harris campaign!

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
shrimp and grits baby

all it takes is shrimp and grits

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
I hope both candidates die before the election.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
What do the Mortality Tables say? I gotta figure Harris is president if Joe gets reelected.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
biden's already a preserved corpse being manipulated like a muppet. 4 more years or 400 is all the same

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Cuck Joe Biden

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Schmuck: Joe Biden

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I can't believe how excited I am about shrimp and grits!

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
f̶̧̢̢̨̧̨̧̨̡̛̛̛̝̙̜̜̭͍̼̠̠̬̜͉͚̖̤͔͎̮̞͉̲̣͚̥͓̤͎̮̝͈̗̼̺̮̥̱̣͕͖̤̲̦̬͓͙͔̥̼̺̝̼͖̱̰͔̹̰̮̦̘̞̳̮̦̞̯̝̣̭̺̦̳̬̜͚͔̪̤̰̟̮̤̘̩̻̝̗̥̤͙̼̻̹̤̩̾̋̀͆̆̀̊̈́̿̐̿́̎̋͒̽͐́̐͗̊͂̉́͆̏́̈́͗͌̾̍̀̿͗̾̒̋͊̎͊̈́͆͌̂̀̈́̄̄̏͑͋̓͂̋̈́͗̊̀͛͗́̿̂̇͆̋̅̐̍͌̄̈͋̏̋̀͛̄̎́̀͑̍̀̑͗̊̀̔̾́͑̉̂̆̀͋̀̽̔̌̂͐͐̇̊́̒̂̉̇̀̌̇͑̔̎̈́͑̈́̂͑͆̊̈́̊̇͌͑̒̍̊̈́̅̔̈́̿͂̿͒̓̽̊̇̐͑̂̀̑͛͌̄̓̂̓͒͋͊͘̕̕̚̕͘̚̕̕̕̕̚̚̕̚̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅo̷̡̡̺̦̫̦͓̰̰̞̖̱̭̓̎͗͘͝ư̵̧̡̨̢̢̨̢̢̡̨̢̨̢̡̛̛̛̩̠̼̰͖͈̩͈̘̯̻̲̤̝̣̲̦̜̗̺̖̼͓̖̞͎̦̞͙̜̞͉̼̭̗̯̦͔̝̮͎͈͕͖̝̙̯̹̫̣͉͙̻̩͎͔̖͇̯͈͖̻̻̹̫̜̙̱̹͓̻̤͓̗̬͈̥̫̙̞̪̗̺̲͓̗̙͈̼̝͓̣̭̦̤̙̖̥̬̭͎̻͙̲̹̫̙͓͚͙͈̪̟͉̙̟̝̱̤͎̪͇̮̮̰̺̝͚͋̆̿̆͌͌̆̑̾̾̔͗̆͌̓͒̃̽̏̏́̏̔̓̈̈́̍̄͂̈̂̀̋̇̃̽̈̃͂́̕͘̕̚̕͜͜͜͠͝͝ͅͅŗ̶̡̨̢̡̧̢̢̨̢̢̢̨̨̡̡̢̧̛͍̦͇͚̪̖̖̯̻̮̘͙̜̻̥̞͎͉̲̹͎͖̜̬̲̫̙̺͚̲̘̫̯͈̩͎̥͙͖̯̝̹̤͈̺͚͚̬̪̳̪̟̯͖̖͍̻̹̙̤̹̥̲̲̼̤͕̤̭̫̥̘͕̤̣̥̻͉̪͕̠͕͓̹̝̯̼̳͕̝͈̯̣̠͙̞͓͉̣̖͖̘̣̗̘͓̠͙̞̥̘̟̝̫͙̝̲̯̮̠̳͖̦͎͎͓̙͓̘̪͈̰͚̖͚͎̩̫͈̋͗̾͌͌̾̆͒̋̓͗̂̉͊̋͐̽͗̍͆͂̇̊͒͂͛̅͌̾̆͆̊̎͑̎̒̓̚͘͜͜͜͜ͅ ̵̡̢̢̢̢̨̛͔͇̞̞̖̰̬̩͇̠̙̭̹̞̫̩̝̯̳̲̻̙̬̞̮̰̦̗̖͕̪̼̝͕͖͔̞̫̼̥͎̘̤̱̟̠̲͚͕̩̯̯̬̯̮̩̳̥̳͉̬̹͔̜͉̮͓͖͓̻͇͔̗͔̙̠̭͍̬̣̝̘̝̣̙̪̲̰̳͖̱̙͚̱͎̥̼͙̯͈͈͉͋̾̆͊͐̆͛̍̋̓̃̈́̔̈́̈̀͊͒̇͌̒̐͐̊̈͛̎͛̾͛̐̈́̀͐͑͋̂̈̽͊̓̽̿̈́̌̍́̈́̀͂̓͋͆̾̈̄̐́̓̈̋̃̊͂̑́̿͌̆̀̂̄͐̋͂̊͐͐́̈͋̓͒̔̇̆̆̆̀͌͂̈́̕͘̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅm̴̢̡̧̢̧̡̡̧̨̛̙̻̤̞̭̹̖̖̫̰̝̲̖̙̗̪̥̥̱͖͈̥̝͖̩̪̩̩͇̜̠͍̙̘̣͔̳̣̘͕̜͎͙̝̺͈͙͇͎͔̰̱͍͕͇̘̺͚̳͚̝̗̥͎̟̮̪͚̳͈̠̼̺̱̫̺̹̗̹͍̼̳̩̙̭̗̥̞͇̥̘̺̭̞̺̪̪̯̱̺͍͔̘͖̭̫̱̪̗͖̲͍̭͙̤̗̞̠͇͎̲̖͙̱̦̩͙͔̪͉̹̺̭̪̪̥̳̺̥̦̗̟̜͖̯͙͚̖̣̾̐͐̂̔͐̏̀͐̑̐̂̑̋̊̑̈́͊̑̅̆̓̈́̒̍̓̏̅́̐̋̽͑̽͐͂̃͋̑͊͒͊̄̽̇̓̿̅̈́̾͐̌̓̽̎̂̀̑̑̋̆̄̊̋̓͆̈̓̒̑̀͒͑͑͘̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅơ̷̧̧̨̡̡̧̡̧̡̢̨̧̨̧̧̢̢̢̡̡̛̛̯̹̻͈̘̹̟͕̮̞̼͓̮̲͇̣͈̞̘̼͓̜̻̘̺̥̫̜͖̣̪̬̖̥̯͈̙̪̥̳̗͍̘̫̲̻̱̟̟̯̩̼͕͍̪͉̣̼̫̱̤̥͎̜͙̠̬̟͎̞̜͍̬̳͕̲̘̬͕͎͖̪͈̪̹̦̫̪̣̩̱̣̠̯͍̰̟̜̬̞̤͉͖̲̟̣̩̤̻̰̤̗̞̥͔̤̩͔̳͙̠̤͖̫̮͈͔̱̲̞̬̬̭̰̱͔͖̳͍̗͚̬̱̲̟͉̩̬͎̣͍͔͚̬͉̜̺͎͇̥̖̩̰͍̳͇̦̮̤͓̼̟͎̳̜̩̱̭̗̣͆͂͐̀̍̐̌̈́̃͆͑̀̿͋̓̉̊̄̂̈́̄̌̉̽̀̈́̑̾͑̍̇̑̇̏͑̒̄̾͑͆̽̌͑̓̄̀̀̈̉̋̐̐͂̉̄̆̈͌̉̈́̀̀͑̽̀̂̂͐̾̀̅̀̒̃̅̐̍́̔͋̈́̒̍̍͗͒͒͂̔̈́͆̀̾͐̀̑̋̾̇͆͑̅̇͑͆̄͌͂̀̿͑̈́̅̌͗͆̅͛̀͗͂̎͑̏̈́̓͂͒̀̃͋̔̉̊̔̔̋͊̑̀̋̀͘̕̚̕͘̚̕͘͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅr̵̡̨̨̨̨̨̢̢̛̫̞͉̠̫͈̖͍̻̘̳̱͍͎̹̥̥̫̙̬͕͓̞̱̺͈̤̗͓̳͓͍̟͉̰̬̹͈̟͕̘̩͙͕̟̤̮̦̫͚̫̰̺̰͇̖̗̭̞̭̙͉͒̊͐̆̏̓̽̀̓̿͗̐͑͆͒̅̒́́̾̔͐͐̆͋͆͂̿͊̍̓͊̏͌́͗͛̋̏̂̌͑̔͊̔͒̈́̍͛̎̈͂̽͂̈́́̃́̉̅́̊̑͊́̑͐̓͊͊̓̉̎̅̐̄͂̈́̔̆́̔͛͋̿͐̉̏̋̓̈́͌̽̒̾̑̚̕͘̕͘̕͘̚͘͘͘͘͜͠͝ͅͅͅȩ̵̡̡̢̢̨̡̛̛͉̯̰͕̮̜̣͓͖̲̮͉̺͙͎͙̤͇͖̭̱̪̼͍͈̳̠͓̱̝̠̥̝̞̥̞̱̙̙̮͔̹̭̩͈͚̘̱̳̥̣̜̲̼̤̼͖̘̲̫͔͕̹̤͙̼͈̤͙̞̩͓̩̠͇̮͖̺̹̣͎̯̮̞̝̙̭̬̖̦̟͍̤̜̦͈̭͇͉͙̪̹̫̗̮̭̠͉͍̣̩̼͔̣̼͈̙͎̬̈́̄́͌͐̆̃͂̈́̈́̓͌̾͒̎̆̔̅̎̂̉̋́͂̓͐͂͛̽̔͊̀͛͒̍̍̉̀̓̎̾̽͆̾̍̈́̉͆̒͌̇͑̔̋̀͐̃͛̏̊̀̀͐̈́̉̌̉̈̈́̓͒̆̆̄́́̿̔͆̿́̅̏̍͂́̑̋̎͗́̐̚͘̚̕̚̕͘̚̕͘̚̕̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅ ̸̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̫̟͙͈̫̘̩̘̠̺̓̈̃́̈́͂̌̎͛́̎̔̈́̅́̋̏͗̀͗̍͂͒̆͑̈́̓̂͂̊͛͋̍̉̾̈́̒̿̂̂̉͆̎̏̾̉̊̌͒́͒̆̇̒̐͆̒̓͆͒̏̑͐͊̇̀͂͋̇̂̋̆̇̍́̈̍̌̍̽̆̆̂͐́̏̾̉͌̉͊̒̔͐͒̏͗̐̈́́͂̄̓̐͋̇̑̋͋̓͐̉̍̅̿̑̇̍̃̑̈́̀̂̉̄̋̕̚͘̕͘̚̚̚͘̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠y̴̢̧̢̧̡̧̢̧̡̢̧̡̨̢̡̨̧̧̛̛̛̳̮̞̝̥̭̘̖̲͇͇̖̻̼̯̠̬̙͚̯̮̥͍̙͇̮̣̼͇͈̭̱̦͔͚̰͙͕̯̺̜̱̲̻̪͔͖̲̪̦̰̘̤̘̮̝̘̳͇̦̩͔̞̟͈̰͈̩̮͈̲̳̠͓̣̩̠̜͙͉̦̳̬̺̬̝̺͈͉͉͈͖̥͓̯̗̘̪͈͙̳̬͍̱̤̺̥̯̩̬͉͔̳̰̘̦̲̦̻̲̱͔̱̩͉̦͇̥͔͇̹̞̙͍̞̪̤̼̼̻͒͑̏̓̉́̈͛͋͑̓̈́̋̊̈́̈̅͗͐̈́͐̂̃͊͂̀̽̇̀̏̽̂͂̈̾͋̀̆̉̒̏̄̅́́͊̆͒͗̌̌̒͆̐͆͊̐͌͛̆͋̀̇̐͑̈́̽͛̀͗̓͛̌͑̃́̍̓̒̄́̒̄̾͒̅́̂̉̈̋͂͋́̇͊͆̕̕̕̚̚̚̚̕͘͜͜͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅë̸̛̞́̑̐͗̎̇̒̽́͊̅̄͛̄̍̏̿͆̄̋́̆̆͛̕͝͠͝͝͠͠ą̶̡̨̢̨̢̢̨̧̧̨̢̨̨̛̛̰̘̜̪̤̱̩͉̖͓͙̯͍̭̬̗̼͎̫̗̘̬̰̠͎̞͓͔̗̟͇̜̳͙̹͈̩̖̭̬̳͎̥̮̜̱̻̩͚͖͍̳̺͕̱͚̟̣̫̥̻̙̠̜̤̺̱͈̹͔̹̭̠͙̳̝̟̞́̊̈͐̉̀̿̑͆̾̓̈̓̈́̾͑̽͐̀̌͌̏̐̃̎́͗̔̈́̈́̑̈́͒́̉̐͌͛͋̽̉̆̀͒͊̎̔̆͒͐̾̑̈͊͗̅̾̂̏̈́̄̆̇͌͌̊̾͐̂̐̀̓͆͂̂͑̂̔͊́̊̽̄͋͊̋͊̆̄̀̅́͒̀̾̄̅̅̓͌̀̓̄̀͑̈́̓͑͒͋̈́̉̓̓͐̂̓̇̒̋̂̒̃́̍̓̐͂̀́͂͂͐͒̇́̀̏̈́͆̓̈̍̔̈̓͋̽͒͌́̀̆̔͗̾͒̈͛̾̇̊̌̐̀̑̌̕̕̕͘̚̕̚̚͘̕̕̕͘̚̚̕͘͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅr̸̨̡̨̡̢̨̧̨̢̨̛̛͙̗̱̺͉̬͖̘̗̻͔̭̰̘͖̹̭̙̖͕̟̠͙͚̖͉͎͎̮͍̖̯̣͈̝͍̠̪̹̫̜͍̤̠͚̝̺̰̙̻̰̗̥̱͕̦̪̦͈͔̯̪̻̯̱͙̱̙͈͈̠̣͕̺͇͔̩͓̯̜̲̩͔̼͎̦̣̘̥̪̻̥̝͉̬̹̖̦̤͙̭̳͓̓̀̇̿̓̉̋͌̓̒̊̾̌̉̒͗̀͗̾̅̎́̿͊̀̈́̈̐̿͂̓̄̎̀̾̓̿̀͑̏̾͌̽́̈͋̈́̑̈̿̐̾͌̎͊̓̇́͌̍̊̇̿́͑͋̌́͋͛͂̊́̎̌̾́́̑̿̈͌̋́͆̔̈́͂̋͊̓͆̾͒̋͊̋̉͊͂̆́͗̽͂̽́͆̋̅͛̓̔̈̊̂̄̾̚͘̚̕͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͠͠͠ͅͅͅs̷̡̨̨̨̛̛̛̛̺̲̦͎̤̳͈̺̮̳̩̰͈̘̦̠̱͉̘͓̬̩̼̤̘̭̹̙̻͇̹̥̞̭̠̀̌̉́͒̍̎̄͗̉͑̽̿̏̊̈͐̊́̂̅̓́̓͐̔̃̍̉̑̑̔̾̎̈́̃͐̅̔̉͂̊̀͛̋̋́̅̉͊̃͑̅̒͆̃̀́̏́̄̄͋̌͗͛̓̿̇̀̇̐̑͌͐͂͑̅͗̇̉͗̔̓̀́̿͛̊̅̅̇̏̅̋͂̔̈́͆̽̍͌͂̓̾̉̓̾̈́̈̊̓̽͂̅̊͒̓̓̕̚͘̚̚̕̚̕̚̚͘͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝ͅ

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

H5N1 posted:

As H5N1 goes, so goes the nation.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

I'm excited about the Biden-Harris campaign!

Excited for Biden to lose so badly that he shits himself and dies.

He does not need to lose to poo poo himself, he does this multiple times a day. :smith:

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
rose are red
violets are blue
biden's genociding palestine
and trump will too

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Love being a small d democrat! I can’t believe how excited I am for the Harris conpaign!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Excitement levels are peaking!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

anyone still buckled up for kasich itt

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Nichael posted:

Biden's gonna get another Colin Powell endorsement at the convention just you wait

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

You mean the third-place victor of the 2016 US Presidential election?! That Colin Powell? Wow!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Why has third-place victor of the 2016 US Presidential Election, Colin Powell, not received the same level of scorn as Ralph Nader? Perhaps because 2016 is no longer the most important election of our lifetime since it was supplanted by 2020 and 2024 in turn?

Nichael has issued a correction as of 00:13 on May 15, 2024

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Extremely excited for Colon Powell and Katshit endorsement for the Harris conpaign!

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Nichael posted:

kasich 14

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
The only reason Kasich ran was for the free food.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

1 for 38 Kasich!

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

AARP LARPer posted:

I always conflate kasich with huntsman for some reason

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

AARP LARPer posted:

hell,

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Kasickos

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

AARP LARPer posted:

Going for the coveted "eating pizza straight down the middle and getting the sides all the gently caress over your face" demographic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/vademocrats/status/1790750838895321152 Dark Brandon strikes again 🔥