Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

kazil posted:

Cmon 430

If they're admitting they were in a disturbed frame of mind they're probably gonna be struck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bone Crimes
Mar 7, 2007

kazil posted:

Cmon 430

big lol

kazil posted:

430 didn't make it :(

They made me have a big lol. Pretty spicy!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

3 more jurors seated

We are at 10 of 18

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Maybe the judge is just hoping Trump dies of a rage-induced aneurysm after hearing several days of insulting tweets.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

really hope a juror made a tweet about trump's combover

Or his little mushroom :shroom:

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Counted posted:

Who knew the sequel to "Comedy Central Roasts: Donald Trump" would take place, over 10 years later, in a courtroom with no cameras?

Better jokes too

And this time they’re allowed to roast him for being poor

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Juror #27, can you please explain this social media post where you empty quoted someone saying, "Trump looks like hammered dog poo poo", only to later go back and add "LAFFO"?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

12 jurors seated. Full jury. Just need 6 alternates now.

Edit: 1 alternate seated. 5 left to go.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

kazil posted:

430 didn't make it :(

RIGGED AND STOLLEN

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Seth Pecksniff posted:

If they're admitting they were in a disturbed frame of mind they're probably gonna be struck

Come on, get down with the sickness!

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

If you can just give me a moment to explain, your honor. When i posted “that fat, wet pissbitch smells like rotten tartar sauce straight from the rear end in a top hat of Death himself”, it was coming from a place of compassion

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

His people spinning that this was intentional and secret code is still one of my biggest :lol:

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

beef sweat posted:

If you can just give me a moment to explain, your honor. When i posted “that fat, wet pissbitch smells like rotten tartar sauce straight from the rear end in a top hat of Death himself”, it was coming from a place of compassion

You see, as a fat, wet pissbitch myself, representation matters.

And, as a Satanist anal aficionado who likes tartar sauce, I meant this as a compliment.

Leon Sumbitches fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Apr 18, 2024

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

kazil posted:

12 jurors seated. Full jury. Just need 6 alternates now.

Edit: 1 alternate seated. 5 left to go.
Nah, Biden will pardon him.

See? With takes like this I could be a juror too

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
“You see, when I said that ‘Trump doesn’t wipe’ this is me declaring him a part of my brotherhood of… uh, non-wipers.”

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

Lifespan posted:

His people spinning that this was intentional and secret code is still one of my biggest :lol:

Dilbro was saying something like "he did this on purpose because he knew America was stressed out and needed a laugh" which is what convinced me the Dilbert guy was actually just an insane person

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

I mean, while I hate the sad orange pissbaby, I do think I would be able to judge the case impartially. I hate his guts and think it would be hilarious to see him face even a day of jail time, but I want it to be an honest hilarity. If the prosecution isn't able to present a convincing argument, that's on them. Trump has plenty of other court cases coming up.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
"yes your honor I have posted 'I loving hate Donald Trump so goddamn much" multiple times in the the trumplol thread on somethingawful dot com, but I can be impartial as hell, your honor sir."

Goatson
Oct 21, 2020

The real 12 points was the Thug-Friends we made along the way
"Yes, I do believe 'the piss-tape is real'. Always have, always will. And yes, I do 'remember the sailor'"

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

JAMOOOL posted:

Dilbro was saying something like "he did this on purpose because he knew America was stressed out and needed a laugh" which is what convinced me the Dilbert guy was actually just an insane person

What, and not the time he asked a guy on twitter if he’d ever stuck a finger up his father’s rear end?

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!
Your honor, I have only three core beliefs:

1. Fair trials
2. Piss tape
3. Taser Balls

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
You all know it would be a dream of our lifetime to be a juror here and have the posts on these these read into the legal record.

Hmbol

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
i'd love to see him on house arrest where he is not allowed to use the internet or receive visitors or go outside like he's bin laden in his compound

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

i'd love to see him on house arrest where he is not allowed to use the internet or receive visitors or go outside like he's bin laden in his compound

Bin Laden had a nicer house

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

One of the jurors that was seated today was the guy that said he didn't like Trump's persona. So keep an eye out for that in conservative media.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
yes, i did post regularly asking if he was dead yet, but that doesn't necessarily mean i *want* him dead, in the strictest sense

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

MrMojok posted:

I’m just imaging anyone from this thread having their thread posts read aloud in court during this.

You could pick any of dozens of thread regulars from here, and not a one of us would have a chance in hell of being seated.

"Can you please explain to the court what a "nussy" is?"

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Nocheez posted:

You all know it would be a dream of our lifetime to be a juror here and have the posts on these these read into the legal record.

Hmbol

Get the photoshops blown up onto those giant posters they use in Congress.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Silly Burrito posted:

"Can you please explain to the court what a "nussy" is?"

Please note that the juror pointed directly at the former president

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Goatson posted:

"Yes, I do believe 'the piss-tape is real'. Always have, always will. And yes, I do 'remember the sailor'"

"I just don't think I can be a fair juror in this trial. I don't have any real grudges with people's kinks but I haven't been able to get the image out of my head of Mr. Donald Trump getting pissed on since he ran for President. Just, that fat body of his just laying there acting as a toilet for someone. And him enjoying it. Just soaked in piss. That orange makeup he wears. Is that even makeup or is that someone's feces? This would just be too hard for me. Am I excused?"

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

you honor, when i fantasized about quipping "you made me hate my favorite show 'arrested development'" just before hitting his head with baseball bat i was merely just... ruminating... on the complexities of... JUST ONE YOUR HONOR PLEASE JUST ONE SOLID loving HIT TO HIS ORANGE loving NOGGIN

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

limp_cheese posted:

"I wouldn't believe Donald Trump even if his tongue was notorized." loving lol! What an incredible burn.

430 is a great poster somewhere or other.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

it's me guys, i was 430.

TheKub
May 11, 2006

kazil posted:

Your phone isn't that far off

:lmao: that the HFC is FARTing up the House floor!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Weird how for like most of the day we are losing jurors, now we're up to 13/18

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Goddammit this thread moves so fast

Can’t believe no one’s picked up on Schwein Kampf

beef sweat posted:

I’d love someone to ask Trump how many miles of ocean he thinks we are from Russia

it’s 50 miles

not if he gives Alaska to Putin

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Hobo Clown posted:

Juror #27, can you please explain this social media post where you empty quoted someone saying, "Trump looks like hammered dog poo poo", only to later go back and add "LAFFO"?

Also please explain why your post history contains a running account of the location of your balls. Which at last update, had passed Alpha Centauri at 97% of the speed of light on the day Mr. Trump's mugshot was released

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Weird how for like most of the day we are losing jurors, now we're up to 13/18
Election interference!

Is he going to do another little young Republican visit to somewhere vaguely ethnic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008