Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

jonny's vtuber channel where he uses the anime dog tits character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

akadajet posted:

jonny's vtuber channel where he uses the anime dog tits character

"anime dog" tits, or anime "dog tits"? would the latter be an anime dog-girl who has six boobs, like a double total recall?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

Neito posted:

"anime dog" tits, or anime "dog tits"? would the latter be an anime dog-girl who has six boobs, like a double total recall?

"anime dog tits"

:dogtits:

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
ah, the 3 genders

mystes
May 31, 2006

Neito posted:

quote:

All dogs, regardless of sex, tend to have about 10 nipples arranged in symmetrical pairs spanning from the chest to the groin. However, the exact number of nipples can vary, and some nipples are not quite symmetrical. It's not uncommon to find dogs with only eight nipples and even dogs with more than 10.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Neito posted:

how do you not know stymie's avatar?

mystes
May 31, 2006

I support jonny using an anime catgirl vtuber model

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

infernal machines posted:

how do you not know stymie's avatar?

i stepped away from sa from like 2012 until the pandemic and wasn't a huge yosposter before that. all i know of stymie is that he was like a windows evangelist kinda guy or something.

i probably remember more fishmech than i remember stymie.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
also, that's shaggar, not stymie

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
stymie was the one who was just slightly entertaining enough not to ban and so it was just made illegal to quote him instead

until he finally had a serious meltdown about ditch digging and millionaire bodybuilders and got himself banned for rape comparisons

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

regardless its gonna be funny that graph will have to probe rotor two days in a row

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

mystes posted:

I don't know that much about the mechanics of vtuber software but I don't think it's quite that simple

it is that simple. the app also has an ios version that ties into ioses face tracking stuff if you want tighter mapping to your expression

i vtubed a couple of times cause i didnt wanna show my mug and i dont care about being an anime avatar

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

regardless its gonna be funny that graph will have to probe rotor two days in a row

shut up, narc

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

this looks like one of them animes to me

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Roosevelt posted:

goatse
goatse
goatse
goatse
goatse
goatse
goatse
goatse
goatse
anus!
anus!

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

rotor posted:

https://i.imgur.com/HPaphMB.mp4
(sound on)
lmao

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

wheres her nose

mystes
May 31, 2006

goblin week posted:

wheres her nose
stolen by her dad as a child in a game of "I've got your nose" and he never returned it

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Do you or someone you know suffer from "stolen nose" syndrome? There may be help

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

thread tax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QRlnqPTV6g&t=12s

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

yesterdays should not have happened. rotor had ended up probing himself valiantly, but he did it like 5 seconds after i hit the probe button while i was on the landing screen. because they dont stack, it tried to apply but instead got bounced to the queue where it was hit like 16 hours later. whoops!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

graph posted:

yesterdays should not have happened. rotor had ended up probing himself valiantly, but he did it like 5 seconds after i hit the probe button while i was on the landing screen. because they dont stack, it tried to apply but instead got bounced to the queue where it was hit like 16 hours later. whoops!

he had it coming

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

goblin week posted:

wheres her nose

nobody nose

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Roosevelt posted:

he had it coming

he was no angel

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
logging on

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

rotor posted:

(sound on)
lmao

what in gods name is happening in here

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Beeftweeter posted:

what in gods name is happening in here

rotor's off the thorazine again

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

rotor posted:

(sound on)
lmao

I don’t get it. Is the avatar supposed to be the one talking? I’m suddenly 100 years old and confused.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

yes, that's a vtuber

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
how in the gently caress did rotor just make me feel old

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

if you suddenly find you have opinions on vtubers do not explore them on the something awful forums.

that has not gone well, historically

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
is it possible to get a vtuber that isn't a horrible anime waif with a child's voice?

like can i set up a rig to be a wallace and gromit style claymation character for instance

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

yes, there are vtubers that aren't japanese women

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yes you can commission literally any cartoon character you can dream up. people will do the equivalent of doing the animations and marking the dots on the model that line up with your eyes and such. you're gonna pay money tho

mystes
May 31, 2006

Sagebrush posted:

is it possible to get a vtuber that isn't a horrible anime waif with a child's voice?
yes, you can also be an anime guy or an animal

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
three bucks and you can be a potato on twitch

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1292748514/p2u-pngtuber-potato

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

that guy that interviewed people with PTSD in VRchat was alright / maybe about the limit