Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

Fuuuuuck I never realized that getting called as a juror meant you could call Trump a dumbass to his face.

Talking mad poo poo right when he can hear it would be worth being disqualified, and debatably safer in the long run than staying as a juror*
(* not actual legal advice)

Alas it's a 50-50 chance he'd doze off before you got to say anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Where's, "Something Awful's General Bullshit Subforum's thread on Donald Trump that changes titles whenever Trump does something that causes us to LOL"

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

redshirt posted:

They must have a few bathroom breaks, so Trump has had to do some business in a probably pretty old public restroom in the courthouse. I bet its a terror/horror to him.

I had this same thought, but I'm assuming he also has to have Secret Service standing directly outside the door while he's in there knowing they can hear his rear end blowing the place up. Trump is in some temporary bit of hell and he deserves every second of it.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

redshirt posted:

They must have a few bathroom breaks, so Trump has had to do some business in a probably pretty old public restroom in the courthouse. I bet its a terror/horror to him.

The restroom scene from Galaxy Quest but it happens several times throughout the day, every day of the trial.

cptInsane0
Apr 11, 2007

...and a clown with no head

Cthulu Carl posted:

The restroom scene from Galaxy Quest but it happens several times throughout the day, every day of the trial.

I bet those public restrooms don't even have gold toilets and take more than the regular 30 flushes he normally needs.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

MiracleFlare posted:

Talking mad poo poo right when he can hear it would be worth being disqualified, and debatably safer in the long run than staying as a juror*
(* not actual legal advice)

Alas it's a 50-50 chance he'd doze off before you got to say anything.

"Juror 76, do you believe you can render an impartial verdict regarding the defendant?"
"Who?"
"The defendant, former president Donald Trump."
"Oh, you mean that Rip Van Winkle motherfucker right there with the empty wallet and rotten toadstool dick getting cucked by Melenia and an unnamed Secret Service agent as we sit here? LOL no, gently caress that guy"
"Dismissed."

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

PhazonLink posted:

is this legal??

i mean i guess most borkers arent fiduciaries, so lol?

I don't see why it wouldn't be legal, but it can't be required so it won't have much impact on share price even if a bunch of chuds jump through those hoops. :lol: it is.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009
Keep on lolling

https://twitter.com/TylerMcBrien/status/1780960069888147653?t=9TXVas2Qeb9N8dAH2q3BMw&s=19

"A pool reporter notes that, curiously, "when the defense is introduced to the potential jurors seated in the audience, Trump does not stand up like his legal team does to turn and face them."

https://twitter.com/renato_mariotti/status/1780995450935431630?t=xStoEy-pD2IJOkXFW1Jl8Q&s=19

"In my over 20 years practicing criminal law, I have never observed a defendant refuse to stand and face the jury.

Any competent lawyer would tell their client that his fate is in the jury’s hands and they will watch everything he does.

Trump’s disrespect for the jury is unwise."

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
nobody's called him a convicted rapist and a cheating husband and a terrible example for their children or the fact theres a ton of pics of him hanging out with epstein and he comes across as a creepy sexpest to his face yet

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Fabulousity posted:

"Juror 76, do you believe you can render an impartial verdict regarding the defendant?"
"Who?"
"The defendant, former president Donald Trump."
"Oh, you mean that Rip Van Winkle motherfucker right there with the empty wallet and rotten toadstool dick getting cucked by Melenia and an unnamed Secret Service agent as we sit here? LOL no, gently caress that guy"
"Dismissed."

the part of this that would hurt him the most is the "Who?"

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Don't sleep on this one, Triumph still got it.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

AMENDMENT TO H.R. 8035 OFFERED BY MR. MOSKOWITZ OF FLORIDA
At the end of the bill (before the short title), insert the following:
1 SEC. lll. (a) Room 403 of the Cannon House
2 Office Building is designated as the ‘‘Neville Chamberlain
3 Room’’.
4 (b) This section is enacted by Congress—
5 (1) as an exercise of the rulemaking power of
6 the House of Representatives, and as such is deemed
7 a part of the rules of the House, and supersedes
8 other rules only to the extent that it is inconsistent
9 with such other rules; and
10 (2) with full recognition of the constitutional
11 right of the House of Representatives to change the
12 rules at any time, in the same manner, and to the
13 same extent as in the case of any other rule of the
14 House.

Guess who’s room 403 is…

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Under a Trump administration our bridges will survive impact with 91,128 ton ships.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
We could, perhaps, dedicate a day... nay, a week...

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Three Olives posted:

Under a Trump administration our bridges will survive impact with 91,128 ton ships.

lol Biden is implementing two gigantic infrastructure and industry development bills

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Cartoon Man posted:

One of the new anonymous jurors got leaked by the press.

lmao

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
"Your honor when I replied LMAO at the Frost/Nixon post, it was just because I'm a huge fan of the famous interview, I swear"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Three Olives posted:

It's bullshit too because under a Trump administration they won't fund infrastructure either.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

If they could unearth my old Facebook account I was using through 2020, it would take about ten seconds to disqualify me.

My new-ish Facebook account though has only pictures of puppies, kitties, Phoebe Cates, and Diane Lane, zero political posts, so I’d be golden.

On the other hand if somebody could establish the link between my real name and this MrMojok character on the SA Awful forums (and other places) I’d probably be arrested on the spot.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

ANYTHING BAD HAPPEN: blame Biden, even if he is actively working to address specifically whatever it is at unprecedented speeds

ANYTHING GOOD HAPPEN: ignore it or say it's because of Trump

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Three Olives posted:

Ohhhh, have you forgotten how many of your beloved red states went cap in hand to Biden begging for money to rebuild their infrastructure after opposing his infrastructure bill for so long? Biden even mentioned that in a speech he made a couple days after the bill passed.

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

notwithoutmyanus posted:

Keep on lolling

https://twitter.com/TylerMcBrien/status/1780960069888147653?t=9TXVas2Qeb9N8dAH2q3BMw&s=19

"A pool reporter notes that, curiously, "when the defense is introduced to the potential jurors seated in the audience, Trump does not stand up like his legal team does to turn and face them."

https://twitter.com/renato_mariotti/status/1780995450935431630?t=xStoEy-pD2IJOkXFW1Jl8Q&s=19

"In my over 20 years practicing criminal law, I have never observed a defendant refuse to stand and face the jury.

Any competent lawyer would tell their client that his fate is in the jury’s hands and they will watch everything he does.

Trump’s disrespect for the jury is unwise."
A toddler's natural instinct is to go and hide while they poo poo their diapers. So we can't hold this one against him.

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Three Olives posted:

Gosh Josh! Didn't your rear end vote against the infrastructure bill of 2021? *Checks notes* Yep, you did so gently caress off!

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"

MrMojok posted:

If they could unearth my old Facebook account I was using through 2020, it would take about ten seconds to disqualify me.

I went through my Twitter account, and greatly amused myself for calling him “Graft Crotchgrabber, the First Lord of Covfefe” back in 2019.

I’ll excuse myself, your honour.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

Three Olives posted:

Is this Infrastructure Week?

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"

SilentChaz posted:

Is this Infrastructure Week?

We have always been at war with Infrastructure Week.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Infrastructure weak

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I’m over 2000 posts behind, but just :lol: that a bunch of dumb-dumbs made DJT go up $10/share in one day.

:lol:

:lmao:

Meanwhile there’s a news article, “Trump’s Hopes Of Erasing Biden’s Financial Advantage Rest With His Small-Dollar Army.”

Sorry, they’re all tapped out throwing their money down the black hole that is Truth Social! :roflolmao:

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Purgatory Glory posted:

A toddler's natural instinct is to go and hide while they poo poo their diapers. So we can't hold this one against him.

He's treating his case just like his diapers: nothing but poo poo

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

This wet fatso bitch is so far up his own selfish rear end that he has zero clue what the word "unfair" means at all.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I’m over 2000 posts behind, but just :lol: that a bunch of dumb-dumbs made DJT go up $10/share in one day.

Meanwhile there’s a news article, “Trump’s Hopes Of Erasing Biden’s Financial Advantage Rest With His Small-Dollar Army.”

Sorry, they’re all tapped out throwing their money down the black hole that is Truth Social! :roflolmao:

Chuds sending themselves to the bread line for their orange god sounds like a fitting outcome to me.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

someone fork jail this gently caress

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

Abugadu posted:

Don't sleep on this one, Triumph still got it.
i'm sad he can't do the voice anymore

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

holy poo poo, trump may have just grifted so hard,
that he grifted himself out of the presidency with his lovely twitter knock-off.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Look at meeeeeeee

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
you think they only ask for the big major social medias?

i feel like a goon might take the most literal text of them asking what social media we use and not considered SA as SM.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

I know it's just the angle and light since it looks much better in the second pic, but drat, that hand is beef jerky