Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
gently caress me i guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

I updated the Revis Shutdown Corner aka "oops only tech cards" and it kinda still works?

# (1) Kitty Pryde
# (2) Angela
# (2) Shadow King
# (2) Armor
# (3) Mobius M. Mobius
# (3) Hope Summers
# (3) Gladiator
# (4) Shang-Chi
# (4) Ms. Marvel
# (4) Enchantress
# (5) Sera
# (6) Red Hulk
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiU2VyYSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQXJtb3IifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ik1vYml1c01Nb2JpdXMifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkdsYWRpYXRvciJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiRW5jaGFudHJlc3MifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ik1zTWFydmVsIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJTaGFkb3dLaW5nIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJIb3BlU3VtbWVycyJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiUmVkSHVsayJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiS2l0dHlQcnlkZSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQW5nZWxhIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJTaGFuZ0NoaSJ9XX0=
#

thinking about replacing Armor with Jeff cause I don't see much destroy

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

I just watched a moon girl effect trigger despite being played across an active cosmo 🤔

AloePieceOfShit
Jan 26, 2020
Did the Cosmo move to that location that turn? Moving is wonky with Ongoing fx.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

No, thinking about it now I think it was just the animation still playing.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
https://twitter.com/melodramakitch1/status/1780914520073900255

That's a lot of work and planning for a location that has like a 4% chance of appearing

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

Is there any real answer for that hope/kitty/Elsa deck

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
Shadow King and Absorbing Man cost 6 mana together.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
5 mana if you play Zabu on turn 5!!!!!!!!!!!

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

My team got swept out of the playoffs, and all I got was this avatar and red text

If you play Hope on 3 and then two cards into Hope on 4, you can play Sera + Zabu on 5 and get a big T6. Is it worth it? Probably not. It is funny to be able to do Shang + Abs + Ench or another combination of those cards

psychopomp
Jan 28, 2011

Fate Accomplice posted:

I updated the Revis Shutdown Corner aka "oops only tech cards" and it kinda still works?

# (1) Kitty Pryde
# (2) Angela
# (2) Shadow King
# (2) Armor
# (3) Mobius M. Mobius
# (3) Hope Summers
# (3) Gladiator
# (4) Shang-Chi
# (4) Ms. Marvel
# (4) Enchantress
# (5) Sera
# (6) Red Hulk
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiU2VyYSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQXJtb3IifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ik1vYml1c01Nb2JpdXMifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkdsYWRpYXRvciJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiRW5jaGFudHJlc3MifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ik1zTWFydmVsIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJTaGFkb3dLaW5nIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJIb3BlU3VtbWVycyJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiUmVkSHVsayJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiS2l0dHlQcnlkZSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQW5nZWxhIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJTaGFuZ0NoaSJ9XX0=
#

thinking about replacing Armor with Jeff cause I don't see much destroy

Substitution suggestions if you're lacking in Mobius and Gladiator?

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

:siren:Caught Cubs Posting:siren:

psychopomp posted:

You just need a cheap big idiot to replace Gladiator, so something like Sword Master or Maximus fits the bill there.

There’s nothing really congruent to what Mobius does, but you can either throw in your next favorite tech card or Rogue to snag opposing abilities.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Is it me or has auto-deck gone from not great, but serviceable to completely and utterly useless?

King pin deck with no way to move your opponents cards. Hela deck with no way to discard cards. What the gently caress?

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

psychopomp posted:

Devo posted:

You just need a cheap big idiot to replace Gladiator, so something like Sword Master or Maximus fits the bill there.

I'd go Maximus if no gladiator to avoid a random discard.

Devo posted:

There’s nothing really congruent to what Mobius does, but you can either throw in your next favorite tech card or Rogue to snag opposing abilities.

Rogue or Wave, on the off chance you can get Sera out on 4 instead of 5.

EDIT: also Polaris not bad for the power + disrupt possibilities. Super Skrull?

Fate Accomplice fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Apr 18, 2024

psychopomp
Jan 28, 2011

Fate Accomplice posted:

I'd go Maximus if no gladiator to avoid a random discard.

Rogue or Wave, on the off chance you can get Sera out on 4 instead of 5.

EDIT: also Polaris not bad for the power + disrupt possibilities. Super Skrull?

I have been liking Deathstrike as a tech card lately.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Street Horrrsing posted:

Is there any real answer for that hope/kitty/Elsa deck

Which Hope, Kitty, Else deck? Silky Smoove, Loki, and Kitty Shuri are all running that package as their core mid-range engine. The best way to attack them is with combo decks that go over the top while being immune to Shang Chi.

Hela, Phoenix Force, Mr. Negitive, and Living Tribunal are all options. You need good snaping discipline to play them because they're pretty high variance, but all have reasonable matchups into mid-range.

You can look at KM Best's recent meta overview for a decent summary of each, along with deck lists.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

psychopomp posted:

I have been liking Deathstrike as a tech card lately.

I haven't experimented with LDS since the buff but I can definitely see this working

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

double posting to say this deck has me cackling maniacally:

# (1) Hawkeye
# (1) Iceman
# (1) Korg
# (2) Beast
# (2) Master Mold
# (2) Armor
# (3) Mystique
# (3) Cosmo
# (3) Juggernaut
# (3) Rockslide
# (5) Darkhawk
# (5) Ronan the Accuser
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTWFzdGVyTW9sZCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiSWNlbWFuIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJLb3JnIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJEYXJraGF3ayJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiUm9uYW4ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkJlYXN0In0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJNeXN0aXF1ZSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQ29zbW8ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ikp1Z2dlcm5hdXQifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ikhhd2tleWUifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkFybW9yIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJSb2Nrc2xpZGUifV19
#

I got it from MM here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSpYuocjUvw

and it is tons of fun. if you get master mold before playing turn 2 you might as well snap

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

So I've been gone all day and I'm just now hitting my dailies, and literally every deck (5 for 5) is High Evo tonight. Did I miss something?

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

lmao double posting but I just hit a gold foil, rainbow stardust, pixel Ant-Man.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Devo posted:

So I've been gone all day and I'm just now hitting my dailies, and literally every deck (5 for 5) is High Evo tonight. Did I miss something?
Is this conquest or ladder

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

FlamingLiberal posted:

Is this conquest or ladder

Ladder around rank 6k infinite

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Devo posted:

lmao double posting but I just hit a gold foil, rainbow stardust, pixel Ant-Man.

Now that custom cards exist this only means they’ve played a lotta ant man

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

Fate Accomplice posted:

Now that custom cards exist this only means they’ve played a lotta ant man

True, I guess in theory I can put that on any one of my Ant-Man variants now can't I? I haven't really played with the custom cards.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Devo posted:

I've been running into lots of HE lately but tonight I played against 3 Wong Surfer/Hazmat decks in a row, including one who played Wong directly into my Echo. I'm guessing some streamers are highrolling today.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Devo posted:

True, I guess in theory I can put that on any one of my Ant-Man variants now can't I? I haven't really played with the custom cards.

Correct

dipple
Oct 22, 2008
Custom card doesn't let you move inked/gold across variants right now, but i think it's a 'Coming Soon' feature.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

dipple posted:

Custom card doesn't let you move inked/gold across variants right now, but i think it's a 'Coming Soon' feature.
I think it's in the next patch

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy
I keep hoping they'll give the option to separate effects from backgrounds as well. I think everything aside from the standard backgrounds look awful, but that means I never get any effects on my cards.

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer
They've said they won't separate those, but they are planning to add more ways to unlock them, including the effects for regular backgrounds which the custom card UI shows but currently are impossible to get.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
https://twitter.com/kamereoff2007/status/1781244076396105829

But how

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Why is Magneto the Peak and not Asteroid M? :argh:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Opopanax posted:

Exactly what I was going to ask.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Opopanax posted:

Maybe Zola is on the back.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

I'm not sure why I didn't think of this before, but Red Guardian is a good counter to Knull. Knull appears to that card as 0 power.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

FlamingLiberal posted:

I'm not sure why I didn't think of this before, but Red Guardian is a good counter to Knull. Knull appears to that card as 0 power.

Wait, he calculates before ongoings? That should also make him good against Devil Dinosaur, and maybe even things like Ronan or Darkhawk, albeit sporadically.

And he already eats Iron Man.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Veryslightlymad posted:

Wait, he calculates before ongoings? That should also make him good against Devil Dinosaur, and maybe even things like Ronan or Darkhawk, albeit sporadically.

And he already eats Iron Man.
Yes I think he goes based on base power. There was another card with a higher base power already in the lane with Knull.

hanyolo
Jul 18, 2013
I am an employee of the Microsoft Gaming Division and they pay me to defend the Xbox One on the Something Awful Forums
Nah i had a game yesterday where I had devil Dino and agent coulson in a lane and his red guardian hit the agent.

Knull is usually played solo in a lane so it's a good gamble against him

Saw a new hipp album dropped with his worst card too (silver surfer) gonna have to spend 700 gold for that Ms marvel emote tho

hanyolo fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Apr 19, 2024

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

My team got swept out of the playoffs, and all I got was this avatar and red text

hanyolo posted:

Nah i had a game yesterday where I had devil Dino and agent coulson in a lane and his red guardian hit the agent.

Knull is usually played solo in a lane so it's a good gamble against him

Saw a new hipp album dropped with his worst card too (silver surfer) gonna have to spend 700 gold for that Ms marvel emote tho

No!! You don't have to do that!! You can resist it!! Don't give in!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

I spent 800 gold on the mystery variant and got Hipp Surfer. I feel blessed on this day.