Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
so did iran bomb israels nuke sites like that guy said in that tweet people were freaking out about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

fits my needs posted:

uhhh as a kid i watched mr bean on tv in pakistan in the 90s, wtf are you talking about lol

ha ha ur old

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

fits my needs posted:

uhhh as a kid i watched mr bean on tv in pakistan in the 90s, wtf are you talking about lol

My understanding is that these are the wild and free men of the hill tribes, not the Sindhi townsmen of the valleys and coast.

Zeppelin Insanity
Oct 28, 2009

Wahnsinn
Einfach
Wahnsinn

Harik posted:

given bibi's history that really reads like "unlike the holocaust which was fake and never happened, we're actually doing industrial-scale slaughter of civilians."

I read the article, and it was:
-German foreign minister says there's a famine (mind you this is a thing she officially denies, and officially considers antisemitic and illegal to acknowledge)
-Netanyahu says there isn't and actually it's all cool, check out these pictures of Gazans with food
-German foreign minister says but we have people on the ground who can see it
-Netanyahu loses his poo poo and says the line

I'm not sure why this got reported in the first place, because again, it is actually illegal in Germany to think that there is a famine.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

My understanding is that these are the wild and free men of the hill tribes, not the Sindhi townsmen of the valleys and coast.

can you post the british martial races guidebook thing?
ive always wondered were there like multiple editions that changed over the years?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Al! posted:

so did iran bomb israels nuke sites like that guy said in that tweet people were freaking out about?
it's unclear if the "israeli" attack on them is being counted as anything that needs a response. Did it really come from within Iran, from proxies, but then Israel just claimed they'd launched their response on Iran? Idk Israel might have actually got away with saying "Last!" by stretching the definition of what an attack actually is

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
No reports of iranian generals or whatever dying so it seems like this was all just saving face. Saving face seems like a big part of occidental culture

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

I don’t think the “America did an attack wrong as a joke and blamed it on israel to stop Israel from doing a real attack” theory is true, but I want it to be true, so as far as I’m concerned that’s what happened

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I don’t think the “America did an attack wrong as a joke and blamed it on israel to stop Israel from doing a real attack” theory is true, but I want it to be true, so as far as I’m concerned that’s what happened

trvialism ftw

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Mandel Brotset posted:

trvialism ftw

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

its true, mr bean has not seen the light of allah yet

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

fits my needs posted:

can you post the british martial races guidebook thing?
ive always wondered were there like multiple editions that changed over the years?

Here's a paper with the overview, Military Ethnology in British India

The actual books are called Handbook for the Indian Army, and there were many editions, some of which are Here.

You have to chase them down, because there's not much interest in England, but Pakistan and India have done a good job preserving and digitalizing them. I can't find one place that has Garhwalis, Rajputs, Sikhs, Pathans, Jats etc. all together, unfortunately, they've been digitalized separately by different institutions.

DJJIB-DJDCT has issued a correction as of 17:25 on Apr 19, 2024

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Here's a paper with the overview, Military Ethnology in British India

The actual books are called Handbook for the Indian Army, and there were many editions, some of which are Here.

You have to chase them down, because there's not much interest in England, but Pakistan and India have done a good job preserving and digitalizing them. I can't find one place that has Garhwalis, Rajputs, Sikhs, Pathans, Jats etc. all together, unfortunately, they've been digitalized separately by different institutions.

dope, thanks :tipshat:

Sanlav
Feb 10, 2020

We'll Meet Again
Is this a paint by the numbers subjugation guide?

That is a really disturbing document. Can understand why the Brits would want that to go away.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

:hai:

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

I think the list is, in no particular order:

Sikhs
Gurkhas
Pathans
Garhwalis
Jats, Gujars, and Ahirs
Brahmans
Rajputana classes
Madras Classes
Mappillas or Moplahs.
Dogras
Punjabi Musalmans.
Marathas and Dekhani Musalmans
Races of Burma,
Kumaonis
Hindustani Musalmans and Musalmans of the Eastern Punjab.
Handbook for horse breeding (Very confused why that's in the same series)
The welfare education handbook. A manual designed for the guidance of all officers in the conduct of talks and discussion on "Current Affairs". Simla: Directorate of Welfare & Amenities, 1943. (Ditto)

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

I think the list is, in no particular order:

Sikhs
Gurkhas
Pathans
Garhwalis
Jats, Gujars, and Ahirs
Brahmans
Rajputana classes
Madras Classes
Mappillas or Moplahs.
Dogras
Punjabi Musalmans.
Marathas and Dekhani Musalmans
Races of Burma,
Kumaonis
Hindustani Musalmans and Musalmans of the Eastern Punjab.
Handbook for horse breeding (Very confused why that's in the same series)
The welfare education handbook. A manual designed for the guidance of all officers in the conduct of talks and discussion on "Current Affairs". Simla: Directorate of Welfare & Amenities, 1943. (Ditto)

lol i read that in order until halfway through when it started to not make sense

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Sanlav posted:

Is this a paint by the numbers subjugation guide?

That is a really disturbing document. Can understand why the Brits would want that to go away.

im learning a lot

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Al! posted:

no, stop taking heed from randos on twitter

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Al! posted:

Mariv seemed to think that satellite image shows some damage. Meanwhile western MSM is reporting that no damage was done to Isfahan air base. So the fact that the Israeli press can see what looks like a hit at Dimona while Isfahan shows nothing says everything, imo.

https://twitter.com/MayadeenEnglish/status/1781356918654620075

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Stairmaster posted:

this motherfucker thinks newspapers are twitter randos

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

the "intentionally feeble false flag attributed to israel just to cool things off and let bitch baby pretend like they had the last word" theory is so beautiful I'm going to put it in my mind palace until it is decisively disproven

it would be even funnier if iran did it, like a little pageant

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Putting my serious hat on for a second to assume that Israel didn't think Iran could shoot down their poo poo and thought they could get away with it unchallenged like they do in Syria.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Sometimes it's okay to believe things.

Like the guy who tased himself in the balls.

It happened.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Mariv seemed to think that satellite image shows some damage. Meanwhile western MSM is reporting that no damage was done to Isfahan air base. So the fact that the Israeli press can see what looks like a hit at Dimona while Isfahan shows nothing says everything, imo.

https://twitter.com/MayadeenEnglish/status/1781356918654620075

what are these people doing

they should just say "oh wow that was some giant bombs half our country is a crater, you totally won bibi"

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Eifert Posting posted:

Sometimes it's okay to believe things.

Like the guy who tased himself in the balls.

It happened.

Tased himself in the balls to death.

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Putting my serious hat on for a second to assume that Israel didn't think Iran could shoot down their poo poo and thought they could get away with it unchallenged like they do in Syria.

The difference between the Soviet Union and Russian Federation is pretty clearly demonstrated with that, because goddamn somebody give them some SAMs and MiG-23s already.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

Rafah is the last step on their obliteration of Gaza warpath, but they've been stuck with this one nail left unhammered for the last month or so, and therefore have been able to set all their yearning on that.

If they've completely destroyed every sector of Gaza, though, what do they do? They won't have successfully diminished Hamas, or have brought home the hostages. They'll have two choices:

1) Negotiate the final ceasefire with Hamas
2) The next war

From what we've seen from Israel, what should we expect?

thats a tough question for the sages

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

yeah that was the joke this thread needs to stop reacting like that to osint scum

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Al! posted:

yeah that was the joke this thread needs to stop reacting like that to osint scum

tahts media literacy

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

speng31b posted:

tahts media literacy

we're learning, and growing

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Al! posted:

we are capitalists and landowners here in cspam

bad posts are my capital

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Godlessdonut posted:

bad posts are my capital
can ya loan me some, i will pay the intreset on it

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Reik posted:

Tased himself in the balls to death.

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
does appeasement work? i forget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Homeless Friend posted:

its called posting. Now, are you with us son?