Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

FreudianSlippers posted:

Horse meat is the superior meat

Go back to Paris, you gaulic heathen!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Happy Landfill posted:

Found on Reddit. Aggressive, rear end in a top hat driver gets the outcome he was looking for

https://www.reddit.com/r/MildlyBadDrivers/comments/1c6dkva/overly_aggressive_driving/

I appreciate how he plays off his L like it's now big deal :allears:
I appreciate the cut where he swaps the shot of everclear out for water.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://v.redd.it/qqcmd2gwxcvc1/DASH_360.mp4

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Toe jamb

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

LNG if my bed as a kid had been under the window, I'd've done that at least once.

I mean I'd do it now when by bed is under a window, but it's a window from 1876 so it doesn't have the handle hole.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

3D Megadoodoo posted:

LNG if my bed as a kid had been under the window, I'd've done that at least once.

I mean I'd do it now when by bed is under a window, but it's a window from 1876 so it doesn't have the handle hole.

I thought you guys all lived in saunas, ngl

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Roblo posted:

If you tried that with either of mine you'd lose an eye. Cats make it very clear if they don't like something. That cat is chill as gently caress. Good cat.

(Mine are also good cats. They just don't like being picked up and are somewhat grumpy)

For the first time in my life I have a cat that likes to be picked up, held in your lap, I can carry him halfway across the house and lay down on the couch to read or whatever and he will sit in my lap for an indefinite period of time. He insists on coming to bed with me so he can lay in my lap and gets mad to the point of hissing if I try and kick him out. I've always had aloof cats, so I never understood how cat ladies could be a thing, but having a companionable cat is really cool! Now I'm ready to die alone!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Roblo posted:

If you tried that with either of mine you'd lose an eye. Cats make it very clear if they don't like something. That cat is chill as gently caress. Good cat.

(Mine are also good cats. They just don't like being picked up and are somewhat grumpy)

One of the cats I owned used to belong to a neighbourhood family and one day it just decided it didn't like living with them and stopped going home, refusing to leave my yard. I'd realised pretty much immediately when I first met it that it hated to be picked up but it was so placid and timid it wouldn't complain or fight to escape, but its body language made it clear it wasn't happy. Its original family had several small kids that loved carrying it around like a doll all the time so I guess it got sick of that poo poo and decided to permanently hide out at my house for some peace and quiet.

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

This makes me miss my Japanese fingerbox

Edit: gently caress this guy

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

caspergers posted:

Edit: gently caress this guy

gently caress most of those guys, tbh

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente
Yeah pretty much everyone in that video is being an rear end in a top hat, including the one filming

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Tree Bucket posted:

I guess they've been bred for tastiness and placidity for thousands of years now.

e: here, have a graph made in MS Paint

this chart is crazy. horse should be up there at the top for yum, jellyfish in the middle. scorpions aren’t too bad but compared to the others they would be down at the bottom i guess

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

TrashMammal posted:

this chart is crazy. horse should be up there at the top for yum, jellyfish in the middle. scorpions aren’t too bad but compared to the others they would be down at the bottom i guess

Is that the Jellyfish King right there on the package? He should smile, it would suit him better.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

madmatt112 posted:

Is that the Jellyfish King right there on the package? He should smile, it would suit him better.

Whatever works, Lao Gan Ma has the stern lady on the package and they sell the most chili crisp in the world.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Kuros posted:

Whatever works, Lao Gan Ma has the stern lady on the package and they sell the most chili crisp in the world.

I would kill and die for her.

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Kuros posted:

I tried this once. Didn’t care for it. Which is a bummer because I wanted to have my socks knocked off.

Bread Enthusiast
Oct 26, 2010

You sure you got the right flavor? There are like 5137713 of them.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Inceltown posted:

I would kill and die for her.

That's interesting. *slides an envelope across the table*

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Yeah, I couldn't resist doing this either just like I can't resist putting my finger in the opening of a soda can even though I know my finger will get stuck at first and I'll panic a bit before getting it out. What can I say? I'm a renegade and I'm trouble.

spechtie
Feb 24, 2024

TrashMammal posted:

yeah, i liked scorpion better than jellyfish but they should both be in the middle somewhere.

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_sc0awfrhIX1s1ddrj.mp4

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_sc05fbiXwr1s1ddrj.mp4

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Kuros posted:

Just like my ganma used to make

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

wash bucket posted:

I tried this once. Didn’t care for it. Which is a bummer because I wanted to have my socks knocked off.

Depends on what you are looking for. Lao Gan Ma is more on the spicy scale of chili crisp. If you want super umami flavor, get the small jar of S&B garlic chili crisp.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Kuros posted:

Kinda related - https://nypost.com/2024/04/17/lifestyle/david-chang-drops-chili-crisp-trademark-fight-apologizes-after-backlash/

quote:

The celebrity chef announced that Momofuku will no longer seek the trademark for the brand’s “Chili Crunch” product after backlash from the Asian American and Pacific Islander communities

The more you read about David Chang the more you realize what an absolute poo poo he is lol

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

holtemon posted:

The more you read about David Chang the more you realize what an absolute poo poo he is lol

generally speaking, celebrity chefs are people who either bought or backstabbed their way up to the top of an abuse pile

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Cannot be overstated how lovely the pile is of cooks, and the ones that aspire to celebrity even more so

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
https://x.com/Acyn/status/1781373546297749865

:smugdon::fart:

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

I'm hoping that the only credible source they have to be able to verify the president's farts is Mike Pence

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

caspergers posted:

This makes me miss my Japanese fingerbox

i should call her

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

One of the cats I owned used to belong to a neighbourhood family and one day it just decided it didn't like living with them and stopped going home, refusing to leave my yard. I'd realised pretty much immediately when I first met it that it hated to be picked up but it was so placid and timid it wouldn't complain or fight to escape, but its body language made it clear it wasn't happy. Its original family had several small kids that loved carrying it around like a doll all the time so I guess it got sick of that poo poo and decided to permanently hide out at my house for some peace and quiet.

What did that family say? Since you did technically steal their cat.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

if the cat made the decision it’s not stealing

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Dogs are members of the family. Cats are more independent agents who lay claim to territory (you).

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Dogs are property.

Cats are equals.

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!

PYF Shartenfreude

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Shageletic posted:

If you have an outdoor cat and one day it stops coming back, whatever the reason it's ultimately your fault.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Shageletic posted:

They were pretty upset but when they noticed that the cat wasn't even coming home to eat they reluctantly accepted that it'd abandoned them

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Failure: I'm doing an online quilt block swap (make 15 squares, send out 14, get 14 back) and I put my address in wrong, so all my blocks got sent to someone else.

Success: Luckily, the wrong address is only a block away, so I posted in the neighborhood facebook group and said, "Does anyone know who lives at XYZ address, because I had 14 packages sent to you" and someone tagged her and she said she would drop them by today.

Failure: 58 people have laugh reacted to me, and I still don't have my packages yet.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Failure: I'm doing an online quilt block swap (make 15 squares, send out 14, get 14 back) and I put my address in wrong, so all my blocks got sent to someone else.

Success: Luckily, the wrong address is only a block away, so I posted in the neighborhood facebook group and said, "Does anyone know who lives at XYZ address, because I had 14 packages sent to you" and someone tagged her and she said she would drop them by today.

Failure: 58 people have laugh reacted to me, and I still don't have my packages yet.

😂🤣😂🤣

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Hi yes hello, are you planning on showing the forums the final product? I am v interested to see the collection of squares that you get.