Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
they can't make you IK of the Autism thread because the title would be ableism

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Dear Wired,

I never thought it'd happen to me, not living in the bay area and such - but it did, I can't believe it. My friend's tech-adjacent (design) company folded and has delivered unto me an unimaginable bounty of contraptions and gizmos; not to mention the famed "Aeron Chair" !

I wish I had more space, so that I could take more things, but this chair, some hard drives, and some esoteric video processing boxes will have to suffice.

To the readers out there, stay strong. Your dreams are just a day away from coming true.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Al! posted:

the noaa sent me a letter with a $2 bill enclosed to participate in some study. an actual $2 bill lol

i miss two dollar bills

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

lolling that you think I have buttons

he's manifesting

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

FirstnameLastname posted:

i miss two dollar bills

Go to the bank

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

FirstnameLastname posted:

i miss two dollar bills

banks still keep a stock if you ask

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Mr Hootington posted:

Go to the bank

noooo

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

They have lots.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe posted:

Dear Wired,

I never thought it'd happen to me, not living in the bay area and such - but it did, I can't believe it. My friend's tech-adjacent (design) company folded and has delivered unto me an unimaginable bounty of contraptions and gizmos; not to mention the famed "Aeron Chair" !

I wish I had more space, so that I could take more things, but this chair, some hard drives, and some esoteric video processing boxes will have to suffice.

To the readers out there, stay strong. Your dreams are just a day away from coming true.

gizmos in the bag

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

I know who is censoring the posts and I'm willing to part with this information for a modest sum...

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i have scheduled a job interview on tuesday. however, i hope to cancel it on monday, due to hearing good news from the job i interviewed for htis week.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

lobster shirt posted:

i have scheduled a job interview on tuesday. however, i hope to cancel it on monday, due to hearing good news from the job i interviewed for htis week.

Oh? Bragging?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

lolling that you think I have buttons

i have buttons

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

do it regardless and see if they'll give you more money

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Mr Hootington posted:

Oh? Bragging?

i dont think so...

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

somebody said this to zoux and was flattened

Rappaport posted:

Don't you have a bad history with these?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

what is the lore?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

what is the lore?

I assume a reference to the Paper Bag Test Incident

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

not sure what that means

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

lobster shirt posted:

what is the lore?

He demanded someone do a paper bag test. He slinked off for a couple of years, but returned a bigger shithead.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

*picking up a pink phone*
Kirby we need lore. A racist has reemerged.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Zoux, when he was an IK in days of yore, implied that a black poster (Nutranurse I think?) was actually white leading to them posting a picture of their (non-white) hand next to a gently caress YOU ZOUX sign.

Might not be remembering the details correctly

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Smythe posted:

Dear Wired,

Grats!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

docbeard posted:

Zoux, when he was an IK in days of yore, implied that a black poster (Nutranurse I think?) was actually white leading to them posting a picture of their (non-white) hand next to a gently caress YOU ZOUX sign.

no that about sums it up but this was way before he was an IK

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I've also never been quite clear on the connection between this incident and SedanChair, post-permaban, reregging as The White Hand but it was extremely funny

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

no that about sums it up but this was way before he was an IK

Right. How'd he get de-IK'd? Wasn't it for probing a moderator back when that was illegal?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lobster shirt posted:

Yo, that's what I did for this job. Wish I could bottle that feeling of bouncing as soon as secondary interview said what the pay rate was (lower).

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

docbeard posted:

Lmfao love the paper bag test era

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

docbeard posted:

I've also never been quite clear on the connection between this incident and SedanChair, post-permaban, reregging as The White Hand but it was extremely funny

I don't know if there was a connection but the pro-Hillary posts in his perma reason are extremely funny.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Oh good lord, a Hillary permatoxx, ah, simpler times

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

docbeard posted:

my goodness

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

docbeard posted:

then nutranurse was permabanned and returndd as The White Hand lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i thought the white hand was sedanchair?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the white shadow

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

james rolfe is getting balder and balder... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCVezodcSFI

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

what too much angry video game nerd will do to a mfer

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

post history ending at nov 8th 2 pm lol

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
bald to the bone

Al!
Apr 2, 2010