Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Randalor posted:

Cool, so we can just expect a weekly "Trump's promised to post a bond"-"Hey, wait a second, this is fraudulent! You have a week to fix this"-"Trump's promised to post a bond"-... until he finally keels over and dies? That's what I'm getting from this.

NY State won't get their money otherwise. All of trmpf's assets are over-leveraged and already spoken for. Once the grift-loan-train is fully derailed there won't be anything left for the creditors to recover, not to mention restitution for the State.

e: six me for dooming up a snipe, please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Scags McDouglas posted:

So Trump's not going to ever find that bond though, right? His only lifeline isn't valid in NY nor does it have the liquid funds.

In 7 days he's finally boned, right? I know I'm showing Lucy-and-Football level faith in a potential Mattering but it seems like he's running out of delays.

James is basically giving him all the time he needs because they're being patient and know they'll be able to bring down the hammer and start seizing

He obviously doesn't have the money and he can't find someone to secure the bond. So they're basically letting him flounder around then they'll be like " Okay we're seizing poo poo, look at all the time we gave them."

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Well this is the death knell for Trump’s campaign. Guy is campaign cancer

TheKub
May 11, 2006

New truth from trumbo!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

TheKub posted:

New truth from trumbo!

I was fooled for 20 seconds

zone
Dec 6, 2016

TheKub posted:

New truth from trumbo!

:psyboom:
e: never mind

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Malodorous rear end Gas Appreciator

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
FARTUS

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Hollismason posted:

So they're basically letting him flounder around then they'll be like " Okay we're seizing poo poo, look at all the time we gave them."

:pray:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Scags McDouglas posted:

So Trump's not going to ever find that bond though, right? His only lifeline isn't valid in NY nor does it have the liquid funds.

In 7 days he's finally boned, right? I know I'm showing Lucy-and-Football level faith in a potential Mattering but it seems like he's running out of delays.

Love to be the company that posts a bond for Trump in his fraud trial after the first attempt at posting a bond was fraud.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

POOTASS

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kuarduck posted:

NY State won't get their money otherwise. All of trmpf's assets are over-leveraged and already spoken for. Once the grift-loan-train is fully derailed there won't be anything left for the creditors to recover, not to mention restitution for the State.

e: six me for dooming up a snipe, please

no. you writing in your clown edit is punishment enough

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

MrMojok posted:

I skipped seven pages about farts just to ask:

Is the fart story real? I mean is Meislas joking there? I can never tell anymore, because everything is possible.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

they've left that dude's instagram page up.. yeah apparently his mom died a few years back and... yeah.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Pook Good Mook posted:

I was fooled for 20 seconds

“Stinky” didn’t tip you off?

Strong Sauce posted:

they've left that dude's instagram page up.. yeah apparently his mom died a few years back and... yeah.

Ah man :smith:

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Frank Frank posted:

“Stinky” didn’t tip you off?

Coming from this guy?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

trump farted?

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
your honor, defense moves to fart

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Strong Sauce posted:

:smith:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Remember, no matter what the bond situation, he is going to lose his appeal and have to give to all or most of that $450 million

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Trump will do something insane like show up with a giant novelty cheque from the Bank of Trump and start claiming he's a bank now and they have to sue him to say hes not.

They should have started seizing his stuff already. The endless latitude is ridiculous.

And of course Trump sleep farting his way through his criminal trial is real. Diaper Don blasts the court regularly.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
I imagine the ruling to be "You say you have the cash, either post a full cash bond with the court or a 100% kosher, no question surety bond with a company licensed to post it by this time next week or James is fully within her right to immediately start seizing your poo poo. Done, we will not entertain anything but these three options"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

If he has to post the bond, he can't afford to go to Barron's graduation.

Very unfair.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Is trump farting on all his stuff before it's gonna be seized? :ohdear:

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
solid thread title

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Goatse James Bond posted:

solid thread title

Gaseous, actually.

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

kazil posted:

If he has to post the bond, he can't afford to go to Barron's graduation.

Very unfair.

Mr. Trump,

Go to your son's graduation. The American people have you covered.

Signed,
Real Americans

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

That’s his secret, cap. He’s always farting

Since when dipshit? You hate mail-in voting

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

If he does post a legitimate bond isn't going to be out for for the full cost of the collateral secured against it AND the half billion + he owes the State of New York?

Also is the interest still counting while he appeals? Because if so looooooooooooooooooooool, that poo poo is like 110k every 24 hours.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Captain Fargle posted:

Also is the interest still counting while he appeals? Because if so looooooooooooooooooooool, that poo poo is like 110k every 24 hours.

Yeah

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Outpost22 posted:

Is trump farting on all his stuff before it's gonna be seized? :ohdear:

its called scent marking and he learned it from the Gorilla Channel

zone
Dec 6, 2016

I thought only illegals and Democrats used these things? Why go out to bat for them now? :rolleyes:

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

HKR posted:

I'm a fart truther

I am Farticus!

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
:yooge: THIS JUST IN VOTING BY MAIL IS GOOD THIS TIME

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

some staffer definitely convinced him he needed to do this.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

He said absentee, not mail-in. Big difference, folks!

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Lifespan posted:

I am Farticus!

I am Farticus!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

everybody farts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornamental Dingbat