Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Have they considered not bringing all the pigs out at the same time, so the awkward staring contest isn't necessary?

I'm not saying I'd want them to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

You Are A Werewolf posted:

Why are the hog tappers dressed like characters from The Hunger Games?

May the oinks be ever in your favor.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

The pig herders look like their heads are photoshopped on

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

davidspackage posted:

Have they considered not bringing all the pigs out at the same time, so the awkward staring contest isn't necessary?

I'm not saying I'd want them to.

Gotta hustle to make time for the weasel roundup and chicken parade.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I think that pig herder thing is actually really cool from an outside perspective, there's something kind of primal about it. "Look at me with my fine domesticated food animal!", "I'm wearing bright showy clothes to garner attention!", "I stare directly at you, the judge, so that you may have my eye contact any time you care to look at me so that you may show me favour.", "I, and my family, have taken the time, resources and energy to produce and train this animal. For you to judge!"

I dunno, the more I think about it, it's kind of cool. Not something I'd care to do or watch, but cool anyways.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Tarkus posted:

"I stare directly at you, the judge, so that you may have my eye contact any time you care to look at me so that you may show me favour."

Oh lol, is that what they're doing? All I could see is everyone having a bitter rival who they stare down with utter hatred throughout the event

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Captain Hygiene posted:

Oh lol, is that what they're doing? All I could see is everyone having a bitter rival who they stare down with utter hatred throughout the event

The pig judges have no idea how to find the pigs to judge without help unfortunately.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Imagine seeing some kid arrive all dressed up with an adorable pig and thinking to yourself, "That bitch."

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I thought the pig video was some weird AI thing at first, it all looks so unnatural.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Tarkus posted:

I think that pig herder thing is actually really cool from an outside perspective, there's something kind of primal about it. "Look at me with my fine domesticated food animal!", "I'm wearing bright showy clothes to garner attention!", "I stare directly at you, the judge, so that you may have my eye contact any time you care to look at me so that you may show me favour.", "I, and my family, have taken the time, resources and energy to produce and train this animal. For you to judge!"

I dunno, the more I think about it, it's kind of cool. Not something I'd care to do or watch, but cool anyways.

closer to our natural ways than anything else we do these days

return to hogge sticke

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Did Stanley Kubrick direct this?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I just realized there’s grown rear end men in that pack of pork gazers.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Raspberry Bang posted:

Did Stanley Kubrick direct this?

Maybe Werner Herzhog?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Cool Dad posted:

The pig herders look like their heads are photoshopped on

Yeah someone took their heads off and photoshopped them back on

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

You just know that pad has been tie-wrapped around his cock

How would one go about something like that if one were to do such a thing

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
First get a stapler

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

There’s only one pig I want to see entered in that contest.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Captain Hygiene posted:

Yeah it's this. You can clearly see they have their hand on their pistol hip ready to draw. Obviously a hold over from when this was a far more dangerous sport.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Cartoon Man posted:

There’s only one pig I want to see entered in that contest.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

lol

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

:five:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Masterclass understanding of comedy.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

When your name is a verb

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Incredible.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:blessed:

...hold on a sec :mods:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

I love this dead gay site

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Bowling animations are getting stranger by the day

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

These past two pages gave me the hardest laughs this week and there was tighter competition for that than a pig's big tapped balls.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

wesleywillis posted:

Blind owners wouldn't be able to admire their pigs giant nuts.

Counterpoint: being able to read the braille-like texture of a giant hog's nutsack would be worth losing your sight IMO.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Nothing would be a good trade-off for blindness

Although becoming the Pig-Ball Fondler would be a fair consolation.

Also wonder how many of those events it takes for a Pig judge to have a nervous breakdown.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Apr 20, 2024

ChthonicMasturbatr
Sep 29, 2021

born on a mountain
live in a cave
hugging and tugging
is all that i crave

spatial trait
Aug 7, 2009

Oh good, I needed a new profile pic for Teams at work

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Are those 3d printed? That seems like a bad idea. Somebody is going to make that a bad idea.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Facebook Aunt posted:

Are those 3d printed? That seems like a bad idea. Somebody is going to make that a bad idea.

I was thinking this too, I can't tell by looking what material that is but PLA is the most common and it isn't food safe. I wouldn't expect it to be butt safe either.

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.
There any several different issues at play, but putting aside everything else, the main problem is that when you make something out of thin layers (ie 3D printing), you create an object that is perfect for bacteria to thrive in, and effectively impossible to sanitize.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

What is the world coming to when butt plugs are single use and toss?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JointHorse
Feb 7, 2005

Lusus naturć et exaltabitur cor eius.

Yams Fan

Facebook Aunt posted:

When I saw this in Imgur, the OP said they're early versions for a silicon mold, and they're well aware that you don't stuff anything 3D-printed up your rear end :kazooieass: