Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

triple sulk posted:

never ignite uphill me boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

chimney

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 44 minutes!
Chimneys are load bearing

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Chimneys are load bearing

so is your mom

Apr 7, 2003
Probation

Mustached Demon posted:

so is your mom

My mom had eight kids so probably

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

A bunch of water got sprayed down my chimney while the work was being done so I got to clean up god knows what that got washed down. Hell yeah

Those are your posts.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

A bunch of water got sprayed down my chimney while the work was being done so I got to clean up god knows what that got washed down. Hell yeah

Imagine the smell

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Grim Fandango rear end fireplace

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
the guy who fixed my chimney wore a top hat and also had a drone to fly up and take pictures of the finished work. I appreciated that.

also required scaffolding.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

emfive posted:

the guy who fixed my chimney wore a top hat and also had a drone to fly up and take pictures of the finished work. I appreciated that.

also required scaffolding.

did they protect your house from the scaffolding with dishrags duct taped to the contact points like PFC's contractors?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Grim Fandango rear end fireplace

lol

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

Buddykins posted:

yeah ive seen a lot of these episodes but holy poo poo - ive never really watched conan but the man is a loving amazing entertainer and a professional. Seems like a really loving intelligent guy

dude graduated valedictorian and went to harvard after

quote:

He majored in History & Literature, and graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1985.[16][17]

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
chimneys are stupid. I stuffed an old blanket in mine to make sure none of my fireplace heat gets out

FunOne
Aug 20, 2000
I am a slimey vat of concentrated stupidity

Fun Shoe

Good Citizen posted:

chimneys are stupid. I stuffed an old blanket in mine to make sure none of my fireplace heat gets out

I made these fumes they're mine

Apr 7, 2003
Probation

Bilirubin posted:

did they protect your house from the scaffolding with dishrags duct taped to the contact points like PFC's contractors?

Turns out the siding is fine so that strategy worked!

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Rebel moon 2 is so stupid so far lol

I blame biden

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!
https://twitter.com/seaweedanxiety/status/1781211630036217989?t=ED5Gz9W929K1LE7XscaJ1Q&s=19

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmfao bathroom tile…

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

why does it have a painting frame border?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

fits my needs posted:

it's a thing with old fireplaces, it's probably made out of metal and had a screen insert at some point

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

fits my needs posted:

to make it fancy like our president

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

is that a regular, non self cleaning litter box in the background?

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
that guy set himself ablaze thinking he would bring light to a global financial conspiracy yet here we are, just several hours later, asking ourselves….

Remember self-immolator?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Space ghost live
[video type="youtube"]/live/qiheRTcwkc4?si=Ntka9OXjV81p_78C[/video]

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
tfw you've ripped a fart so noxious the judge clears the court

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
:agesilaus:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Vim Fuego posted:

Space ghost live
[video type="youtube"]/live/qiheRTcwkc4?si=Ntka9OXjV81p_78C[/video]

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Owned

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

it's a thing with old fireplaces, it's probably made out of metal and had a screen insert at some point

why does it have bathroom tile and 3 different slabs of stone or whatever

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

holtemon posted:

I blame biden

u saw the first and expected different? lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Joementum posted:

tfw you've ripped a fart so noxious the judge clears the court

🫡

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

holtemon posted:

I blame biden

It's out? sweet. I'm gonna watch it & thoroughly enjoy it

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Just gonna necro post 20 pages later but limiting the powers and abilities of the singular executive is exactly what the founders wanted. That was the whole point of the exercise. That and creating a system intentionally designed to be obstructive and inefficient so that federal government could never function.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Buddykins posted:

If i made a fuckload of money overnight id only tell my absolute closest friends only after buying them a house and car and then maybe my posting pals and enemies and then fall off the map and only talk to my accountant and strangers all over the world

lol u aint buyin poo poo. Get a jug of carlo rossi and whine for someone to buy you a fresh avvy

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Asproigerosis posted:

Just gonna necro post 20 pages later but limiting the powers and abilities of the singular executive is exactly what the founders wanted. That was the whole point of the exercise. That and creating a system intentionally designed to be obstructive and inefficient so that federal government could never function.

Sproiggo, it's friday. Chill out. Watch Rebel Moon 2 (Rebel Twoon)

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

reminds me of ginyu squad.

https://youtu.be/Ezrbyf6t9mY?si=2CK1n4plPYwCms1d

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

fits my needs posted:

why does it have bathroom tile and 3 different slabs of stone or whatever

my best guess would be that at some point in the last 100 years, someone renovated the house and covered up the old lovely looking brick with tile and those stones

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Big Sylvie Kindree fan here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Vim Fuego posted:

lol u aint buyin poo poo. Get a jug of carlo rossi and whine for someone to buy you a fresh avvy

youre getting a moped :mad: