Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Feels Villeneuve posted:

lobster so mad at white women that he puts on a James Brown record

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Cuttlefush posted:

vox starting to see main characters everywhere. might be time for a little break from working your rear end off

Vox Nihili posted:

captainbananas posted:

Lets look, lets look at northern california you understand it yeah? ...something about san francisco... but it isn't just down in the ratty part of town, but the upper class in san francisco is that way. Now bohemian grove that I attend from time to time ... something about the others that come there... but it is the most faggy god dammed thing you could ever imagine. that san francisco crowd that goes in there, its just terrible! I mean, I wont shake hands with anybody from san francisco.
to the poster who reported this post: it's a Richard Nixon quote

lol

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i laughed very hard when i saw that report. the reporter was lke "wow casual homophobia in cspam? really?"

now in truth if richard nixon had an account here, i would flatten it. but he does not.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

name the reporter

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

it was you

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I suddenly believe in the privacy of people who report posts.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

i laughed very hard when i saw that report. the reporter was lke "wow casual homophobia in cspam? really?"

now in truth if richard nixon had an account here, i would flatten it. but he does not.

let him post

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
which forum would nixon post in

he used to drive around pat and drop her off on dates with other guys back in high school. the ultimate proto-printer carrying goon

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
hed be a perennially probed and tactical reporting d&d guy for certain

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Xaris posted:

he used to drive around pat and drop her off on dates with other guys back in high school. the ultimate proto-printer carrying goon

ol tricky dick also liked to say the n word and would get mad at kissinger for how much he hosed at the white house

he certainly contained multitudes

we would welcome him in the cum town thread, until his antisemitism became less jokey and more apparent for real

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

richard nixon is a chud (laudatory)

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

he’s be an admin

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Xaris posted:

c-spam

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

ol tricky dick also liked to say the n word and would get mad at kissinger for how much he hosed at the white house

he also used to taunt richard helms constantly bringing up "so how was the whole bay of pigs thing again?" which would make helms meltdown every chance he got

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I remember watching some movie about the Watergate investigations and the journalist mc picks up his phone and thinking he's taking to room service is like "uh I'll have a cheeseburger, fries and a coke" and Nixon on the other end responded "woah that sounds great get that for me too" and it was my favorite line in the film

Buck Wildman has issued a correction as of 02:57 on Apr 20, 2024

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

he shoudl have said they called it the bay of pigs because you are such a big fat pig

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
it’s about goddamn time that adam friedland realizes he’s an American first and a Jew second.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Buck Wildman posted:

I remember watching some movie about the Watergate investigations and the journalist mc picks up his phone and thinking he's taking to room service is like "uh I'll have a cheeseburger, fries and a coke" and Nixon on the other end responded "woah that sounds great get that for me too" and it was my favorite line in the film

The man knew what he wanted

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

we would welcome him in the cum town thread, until his antisemitism became less jokey and more apparent for real

I liked his review of The Bohemian Grove

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

quote:

“The Jews have certain traits,” he said. “The Irish have certain — for example, the Irish can’t drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I’ve known gets mean when he drinks. Particularly the real Irish.”

Nixon continued: “The Italians, of course, those people course don’t have their heads screwed on tight. They are wonderful people, but,” and his voice trailed off.

A moment later, Nixon returned to Jews: “The Jews are just a very aggressive and abrasive and obnoxious personality.”

“I didn’t notice many Jewish names coming back from Vietnam on any of those lists; I don’t know how the hell they avoid it,” he said, adding: “If you look at the Canadian-Swedish contingent, they were very disproportionately Jewish. The deserters.”

yeah deffo cum town

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

is it racist to say the Irish are lightweights

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

https://twitch.tv/tha_swizzler
hootington is up

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Xaris posted:

he also used to taunt richard helms constantly bringing up "so how was the whole bay of pigs thing again?" which would make helms meltdown every chance he got

Nixon ftw

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

[nixon posting in GiP like grover] did you guys know that commander in chief is technically the highest military rank

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
wouldn't go that far. he was a spineless cuckold who would change his opinion to whatever guys in the room he wanted to suck off/impress, lacked any personal convictions, and thought everyone was out to get him seeing shadow mods in every corner. but if he didn't like someone (who he had power over), he would troll them constantly

however, he did love slurs and that makes him based (as a fellow slur aficionado). many past presidents kept wine cellars and instead he collected only the finest vintage of slurs.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

lumpentroll posted:

he’s be an admin

Yep. and he'd completely despise the politics forums

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Xaris posted:

lacked any personal convictions,

i'm p sure he had a deep and abiding hatred of the ivies and those educated there

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Pussy rear end bear

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

a slurmoliel, rolling the slur over my tongue. oh this one has hints of italy

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

my_custom_username posted:

Yep. and he'd completely despise the politics forums

politics ftw

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
we need more slurs for white people imho

i've gotten some good mileage out of "fogbreather" for the british and once in awhile you'll hit upon someone who absolutely loses it at being called a "honk" but there is definitely a research gap here

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

lumpentroll posted:

plinkey doesn’t forgive you either

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

we need more slurs for white people imho

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
oh yeah and learned what paddy is short for recently lol

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Nixon's home forum would be E/N.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i'm p sure he had a deep and abiding hatred of the ivies and those educated there
thats true in theory which would be based except he'd still get on his knees and start blowing them if they asked him to. then after walking to the bathroom sink he'd ramble on about the god drat ivies gotta kill em all.