Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.

' “If I raise money, you’re going to say I’m doing it to grift or to fund my lavish lifestyle or whatever you want to write,” he said, referencing the credible allegations of his having previously used contributions to fund his lavish lifestyle. '

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Nooner posted:

you guys remember Enfield? he was a good poster

Lol

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
Comedy hail mary ideas:

Hire a PI to find the jurors, expose them, claim unfair trial now that jurors are exposed.

Claim racism since the judge has a different skin tone (without makeup).

Sue the baliff for allowing jurors to come in the courtroom

Post crybaby nonsense on failing, tanking social media data collection website. (oops seems he did this one)

Act like a responsible adult and plead for leniency

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
is "Trump farted in court" on the news because if so loving lmao he's gonna be driven so nuts by that

hanyolo
Jul 18, 2013
I am an employee of the Microsoft Gaming Division and they pay me to defend the Xbox One on the Something Awful Forums
Me with tears in my eyes

Sir... That's not what the court means by re-butt-all

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Adam Kinzinger farted on live TV and is an unemployed fraud

Donald Trump farted in the court room and is an unemployed* fraud

*Not sure if he is considered unemployed or not based on how he can't run his business anymore by order of law

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

The fart cloud looks sentient, like it's giving him a back rub.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
"His lawyers are struggling with the smell" is not only a hilarious thing for a news account to tweet out it would also be a fantastic title for a book about this whole ordeal

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

JAMOOOL posted:

"His lawyers are struggling with the smell" is not only a hilarious thing for a news account to tweet out it would also be a fantastic title for a book about this whole ordeal

If I Dealt It by Donald Trump

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Holy poo poo Tennessee VW plant just voted to unionize

Good. Now they'll have an equal number of protons and electrons.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Henry VIII something something, can't we lock him up? Buttery em...hrm.

gently caress you, Come.

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
Liberals want to take away your gas colons and replace them with electric ones. SAD!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00828541
https://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00003418

10 minutes until deadline!

They better hurry this up because our dinner is almost here and I really don't want to explain to my husband what I am doing instead of eating with him.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Apr 20, 2024

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
I wish Biden weren't 800 years old and poisoned by decorum because imagine a debate where he's just like "gat drat you stink, does baby need a diaper change?" it would completely loving destroy Trump. Instead Biden will decorously debate Trump on points Trump gives zero shits about and will trample all over him.

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Silly Burrito posted:

If I Dealt It by Donald Trump

fart of the deal

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

delightful posted:

I wish Biden weren't 800 years old and poisoned by decorum because imagine a debate where he's just like "gat drat you stink, does baby need a diaper change?" it would completely loving destroy Trump. Instead Biden will decorously debate Trump on points Trump gives zero shits about and will trample all over him.

We'll have to let his social media team take care of that.

E:

Can we have Trump debate Biden's social media team instead?

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Am I understanding correctly that TMPTUP has two cases at once rolling on Monday? I'd hate to be informed that he has to race from hall to hall, butthole whistling like a harmonica while he juggles his crippling civil judgments against his drum-tight criminal case.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Three Olives posted:

They better hurry this up because our dinner is almost here and I really don't want to explain to my husband what I am doing instead of eating with him.

I don't know what I'm waiting for, but I'm here for it

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

delightful posted:

I expect them to sneak a microphone at waist level for Trump's podium just to capture a giant fart rip realtime.

Moderator: what are your views on immigration?

Trump :butt: :yaycloud: "No further comments."

Moderator: Thank you. Mr. Biden?

Fox news: Trump demolished Biden in the debate regarding immigration

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Three Olives posted:

Is this going to reveal how much his fund raising dinner that was supposed to bigly do like 10x Biden's similar record breaking event?

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Holy poo poo Tennessee VW plant just voted to unionize

by a good margin too

quote:

The UAW declared victory as votes continued to be tallied, with its unofficial count at 2,628 for joining the union and 985 opposed, or 73% to 27%.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/vw-volkswagen-uaw/

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

delightful posted:

dogg did you see the 2020 one

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

delightful posted:

you've literally never watched biden debate huh

This is basically what happens:
https://www.theonion.com/eloquent-biden-brings-entire-audience-to-tears-in-debat-1819574033
https://www.theonion.com/biden-shares-20-minute-post-debate-kiss-with-janna-ryan-1819574031

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Stoatbringer posted:

Mods name change pls

Tell you what, if Snopes.com ever verifies this, I'll spot the :10bux: for your name change to Shart Hazard. Other sources of information may be acceptable including but not limited to Judge Merchan, a lawyer or other named source from within the court room, or if you can convince me that snopes got it wrong again - like it did with that guy who tazed his own balls. Hell, I'll even spot the :10bux: if trump gets thrown in jail for violating a gag order.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Thesaurus posted:

I don't know what I'm waiting for, but I'm here for it

The official reporting of the $$$ MEGA BUXX $$$ that Trump’s team absolutely made, without a doubt, over this last quarter in comparison with the Biden team’s weak, mere “millions”.

Except they haven’t released poo poo and haven’t offered an actual real number beyond “a lot”, and apparently they aren’t filing it on time, either.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Batterypowered7 posted:

Good. Now they'll have an equal number of protons and electrons.

Hee hee!

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

funeral home DJ posted:

The official reporting of the $$$ MEGA BUXX $$$ that Trump’s team absolutely made, without a doubt, over this last quarter in comparison with the Biden team’s weak, mere “millions”.

Except they haven’t released poo poo and haven’t offered an actual real number beyond “a lot”, and apparently they aren’t filing it on time, either.

maybe this is the election where we learn what happens if a party just...doesn't do that.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Jestery posted:

"Someone put liberal farts in my rear end"

inshallah

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009
Looks like Trump's campaign donation thing is out but I have no idea what to look for. https://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00003418/1765728/

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

delightful posted:

Back in one of the 2020 debates Biden literally told Trump "would you shut up man" on live television. He's probably not gonna talk about farts, but Biden is not exactly known for being decorum-poisoned during debates.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

notwithoutmyanus posted:

Looks like Trump's campaign donation thing is out but I have no idea what to look for. https://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00003418/1765728/

That was last month, we are waiting for the April report, which is was due yesterday.

edit: drat it, I read it wrong:

FCC posted:

Notice that this filing deadline falls on a weekend or federal holiday. Filing deadlines are not extended when they fall on nonworking days. Accordingly, reports filed by methods other than registered, certified or overnight mail, or electronically, must be received by close of business on the last business day before the deadline.

So, yes, technically their deadline is 11:59 PM tomorrow, surely they are waiting to announce this very impressive fundraising records on a Sunday morning.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Apr 20, 2024

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

delightful posted:

lol

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

It is weird how like philosophically necessary it is to people that Biden be senile and decorum poisoned. You can still hate him for being a liberal or whatever imo.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
lol Trump :fart:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

many people are saying they call it "droppin' a Big T"

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Plump Trump Rump Dump

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Truth Social: Buy our stock because we are somehow less racist and toxic than Reddit. I know, I don't want to believe it either, but seriously, spend 5 minutes on that loving site.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Still can't believe the Onion tried to walk Diamond Joe back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

podcasting? never even once.