Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: loquacius)

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

the poop handlers are real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

https://x.com/HardlyTimes/status/1781746199113990546

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?
I’ll probably regret it, but where are these poop stories coming from? I’m not surprised they exist but goddamn it makes me so loving mad that this farce of an election is continuing at all

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

MadSparkle posted:

I’ll probably regret it, but where are these poop stories coming from? I’m not surprised they exist but goddamn it makes me so loving mad that this farce of an election is continuing at all

everyone is doing poop stories. trump pooped in court and biden pooped in the vatican.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
olds be poopin

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

HallelujahLee posted:

heres the other poo poo it does

Place sanctions on ports and refineries that receive and process Iranian oil.
Place sanctions on anyone involved in activity covered under the UN missile embargo on Iran that lapsed last year or in the supply or sale of Iran’s missiles and drones.
Further restrict the export of goods and technology of US origin to Iran.
Empower the executive branch to seize and transfer frozen Russian assets held in the US to Ukraine.
Give TikTok's Chinese parent, ByteDance, nine months to sell the social media company or it would be banned from US app stores.

who would have thought that when it comes to things they actually want to accomplish, it happens quickly...

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

MadSparkle posted:

Since it's a slow news day and as the poop handler expert here is my research

1.) It started with the weird fart noise that sounded like someone ripping huge rear end during a Biden zoom call.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/davidmack/joe-biden-fart-noise-tom-wolf
People commonly said he just poo poo himself and kept going. This would track with an incontinent person and he was already incapable of speaking language at some points in 2020 so it wasn't too far out of line to expect him to have common issues people with late stage dementia have. This was also at the point during the campaign when he was disappearing for months at a time and the media would just tell you every day that he was amazing. So rarely appearing made weird health issues seem more likely.

2.) It continued with the Pope visit. Snopes got involved but this just proves it was a story at the time people were talking about. They are unreliable and obviously can't be trusted.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-biden-poop-his-pants-in-rome/
Here is their reasoning for why it didn't happen

quote:

There's no evidence that this claim and the social media trend that sprang from it were based on anything other than idle gossip.

This claim wasn't derived from photos or videos of Biden, or any credible news reports. This rumor appears to have been started (or at least popularized) by former Nevada Republican Party Chairwoman and frequent Newsmax guest Amy Tarkanian, who posted the following message to Twitter early on Oct. 30:

"The word around Rome is that Biden's meeting with the Pope was unusually long because Biden had a bit of an 'bathroom accident' at the Vatican & it had to be addressed prior to him leaving. I know we joke often about this, but this is the actual rumor going around Rome now."

An "actual rumor" is not a fact.
So did multiple anonymous people in Rome just decided to mock Biden for having poopy pants for no reason out of nowhere or did he actually do it? Snopes says no one has video so it didn't happen. You decide but the key part there is "Started ....(or at least popularized)" since they tried to pass off reports from anonymous British officials as coming from some specific dumb republican people could discount when she just shitposted about it and has nothing to do with the story itself.

3.) Around the same time there were at least 3 meetings with press present where something strange happened. Biden would be talking to some prime minister or foreign treasury secretary or something where they sit side by side in those chairs or a couch in the oval office and an aide standing near Biden would start screaming "THANK YOU" and the room would be cleared by screaming aides in like 20 seconds. No explanation was given and no media really reported it. I can't even find the videos of it happening anymore.

This is different to Trump. The derangement surrounding him has led to a bunch of juvenile pee-pee-poo-poo-orange-man-small-hand babytalk by the people obsessed with him as ways to try and own him. Trump is just a regular elderly rear end in a top hat getting "Awww got a depends old man" treatment. It was well established that Drumpfh have big poo poo diapey wipey by 2020 when Biden took over to run the ball down the field.

On the other hand Biden not only should very obviously be in some type of care facility, where this kind of thing is to be expected, but he has tons of circumstantial evidence of pants making GBS threads complete with third party reports that he is actually pooping his pants. When anyone points this out about Biden we get the "Whatabout drumpfgy diapey wipey" poo poo in response.

In conclusion, the poop handlers are real and I think FOIA requests could prove it if done right but don't know where to start with that. It wouldn't be critical information and they might not be guarding 100% of the proof perfectly if they think nobody knows about it.

Rectal Death Alert has issued a correction as of 21:59 on Apr 20, 2024

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

They're going to ban TikTok, fund Israel, and Ukraine all at once eh? lol very hard to explain how those are related.

They're what our betters want for us instead a living wage & safety net.

The kids are already up in arms about the tiktok ban.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

HallelujahLee posted:

Give TikTok's Chinese parent, ByteDance, nine months to sell the social media company or it would be banned from US app stores.

Trump is already promising that he'll bring it back if he's reelected, lol.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Willa Rogers posted:

once again outflanking the democrat party from the left

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

seeing trump outflank biden on so many issues

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

let the bytes dance

das hipster
Mar 7, 2005

Rectal Death Alert posted:

1.) It started with the weird fart noise that sounded like someone ripping huge rear end during a Biden zoom call.
People commonly said he just poo poo himself and kept going. This would track with an incontinent person and he was already incapable of speaking language at some points in 2020 so it wasn't too far out of line to expect him to have common issues people with late stage dementia have. This was also at the point during the campaign when he was disappearing for months at a time and the media would just tell you every day that he was amazing. So rarely appearing made weird health issues seem more likely.

2.) It continued with the Pope visit. Snopes got involved but this just proves it was a story at the time people were talking about. They are unreliable and obviously can't be trusted.

So did multiple anonymous people in Rome just decided to mock Biden for having poopy pants for no reason out of nowhere or did he actually do it? Snopes says no one has video so it didn't happen. You decide but the key part there is "Started ....(or at least popularized)" since they tried to pass off reports from anonymous British officials as coming from some specific dumb republican people could discount when she just shitposted about it and has nothing to do with the story itself.

3.) Around the same time there were at least 3 meetings with press present where something strange happened. Biden would be talking to some prime minister or foreign treasury secretary or something where they sit side by side in those chairs or a couch in the oval office and an aide standing near Biden would start screaming "THANK YOU" and the room would be cleared by screaming aides in like 20 seconds. No explanation was given and no media really reported it. I can't even find the videos of it happening anymore.

This is different to Trump. The derangement surrounding him has led to a bunch of juvenile pee-pee-poo-poo-orange-man-small-hand babytalk by the people obsessed with him as ways to try and own him. Trump is just a regular elderly rear end in a top hat getting "Awww got a depends old man" treatment. It was well established that Drumpfh have big poo poo diapey wipey by 2020 when Biden took over to run the ball down the field.

On the other hand Biden not only should very obviously be in some type of care facility, where this kind of thing is to be expected, but he has tons of circumstantial evidence of pants making GBS threads complete with third party reports that he is actually pooping his pants. When anyone points this out about Biden we get the "Whatabout drumpfgy diapey wipey" poo poo in response.

In conclusion, the poop handlers are real and I think FOIA requests could prove it if done right but don't know where to start with that. It wouldn't be critical information and they might not be guarding 100% of the proof perfectly if they think nobody knows about it.

PROTIP: if you work for a president over a year without him negligent discharging at least once, you aren't handling him enough. NDS are a natural part of handling politicians, just like tweaking your back is part of weightlifting and car accidents are part of driving. I watch the president ND several times a year because I actually HANDLE and know how to USE my president. It makes me a better political advisor and assistant, and it's a small part of the price you pay in the democrat lifestyle.

Simple fact is, the "hygienic mentality" will build mental blocks in your head that will get you killed. You need to be comfortable putting your hand on the back of the president and pointing him offstage whenever you want no matter the time, place, or status of his pants. Taking time to check whether the president is wearing a diaper whenever you put him in public up will serve to make you hesitate in a personal defense scenario. You loving safety idiots are going to get people killed all because of this loving "ND" shaming. Presidents are inherently lovely, you need to accept it.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

das hipster posted:

PROTIP: if you work for a president over a year without him negligent discharging at least once, you aren't handling him enough. NDS are a natural part of handling politicians, just like tweaking your back is part of weightlifting and car accidents are part of driving. I watch the president ND several times a year because I actually HANDLE and know how to USE my president. It makes me a better political handler and advisor, and it's a small part of the price you pay in the democrat lifestyle.

Simple fact is, the "hygienic mentality" will build mental blocks in your head that will get you killed. You need to be comfortable putting your hand on the back of the president and pointing him offstage whenever you want no matter the time, place, or status of his pants. Taking time to check whether the president is wearing a diaper whenever you put him in public up will serve to make you hesitate in a personal defense scenario. You loving safety idiots are going to get people killed all because of this loving "ND" shaming. Presidents are inherently lovely, you need to accept it.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/davidminpdx/status/1781701936389259436?t=1MMrHLCpjwIDE9iMiN0UXg&s=19

Lol i guess they really want to lose

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Trabisnikof posted:

everyone is doing poop stories. trump pooped in court and biden pooped in the vatican.

Trump is pooping in court, Biden is pooping in the vatican. I’m pooping on Robert Mueller and the rule of law!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

gently caress joe biden

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
"all a Democrat needs to do is deschedule Marijuana and they'd win regardless of anything else"

*Biden does the opposite of that*

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

Trabisnikof posted:

oh I thought it was just a smelly wet fart, fine line there tbh

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
it's 2028 and the primary candidates are AOC, Pete, and Stancil. who you voting for?

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Joementum posted:

it's 2028 and the primary candidates are AOC, Pete, and Stancil. who you voting for?

the most relatable one. Pete

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

das hipster posted:

PROTIP: if you work for a president over a year without him negligent discharging at least once, you aren't handling him enough. NDS are a natural part of handling politicians, just like tweaking your back is part of weightlifting and car accidents are part of driving. I watch the president ND several times a year because I actually HANDLE and know how to USE my president. It makes me a better political advisor and assistant, and it's a small part of the price you pay in the democrat lifestyle.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Joementum posted:

.38 caliber to the skull

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

"Legalizing marijuana would be incredibly popular."

"Yep."

"Such an incredibly popular act would arguably ensure reelection?"

"Yep."

"So legalizing marijuana is an incredibly smart political move."

"Makes sense to me."

"Then legalize marijuana."

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

I will not abide this devil’s lettuce induced tom foolery

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Willa Rogers posted:

which is kind of funny, didn't TikTok and K-Pop kids screw up his Tulsa rally a few years ago? I thought it would be something he'd be holding a venomous grudge about... not that I'm complaining lol

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Joementum posted:

Stancil / Buttigeig would be a winning ticket

Willy Pete for America

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Raskolnikov38 posted:

.38 caliber to the skull

.38 seems like an usual choice in this day and age.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Gripweed posted:

How the gently caress can anyone listen to Biden speak and think this is OK? It doesn't matter what he's talking about, just listen to his voice. He is too old. How are people denying that?

:champ:

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf

MadSparkle posted:

which is kind of funny, didn't TikTok and K-Pop kids screw up his Tulsa rally a few years ago? I thought it would be something he'd be holding a venomous grudge about... not that I'm complaining lol

Trump understands doing popular things equals votes and it's the most popular app. Genocide joe thinks doing unpopular things show his character and gets him votes. Let's see who's right.

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Rectal Death Alert posted:

Yikes
Genocidal poopy pants syndrome
I remember that Trump stuff from years ago, about his diaper, etc., when people were like EWWW HE SHITS HIMSELF, HE SHOULDN'T EVEN BE IN THE OVAL OFFICE!!!!!
And then you add to it how much the presidency in general just loving AGES a person in general, and it's a combination of Biden already being loving old and aging like that Indiana Jones nazi in real time

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Joementum posted:

None of the above. If I vote at all from now on it'll be on the local level.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/TheDemocrats/status/1781779898840883399

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

MadSparkle posted:

Trump has a higher IQ than Biden (shocking, I know) and saw how unpopular this was with the youth and went "you know I can probably steal most of the youth vote just by saying i'm going to reverse this" and meanwhile biden and the dems and the country club republicans are out here going "oh he's only doing this for his BILLIONAIRE buddies. He's CROOKED. don't fall for his RUSES" and jerking each other off in politico and nyt articles

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

only a boor would deign to do something so churlish as 'giving people things to win votes' that's so low brow and vile. anyway here's lin manuel miranda to do a fun rap about slavery

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

Scarabrae posted:

I will not abide this devil’s lettuce induced tom foolery

I try to stay positive about it.

I think the longer the silents/boomers fist fight with time and demand to stay in power by force and rule the world, the worse they make things and the more they make people hate them then whatever comes next might be a bit better or even good depending on how terrible they make things.

It's like kids beaten like a UFC fight by their parents are sometimes better parents out of spite. People bullied by psychotic boomer teachers might turn into better teachers.

It sucks we have to be victims to a horrible group of humans but they can't yet become immortal. By 2030 half of the worst ones will be dead and current people will be different when they are that old.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Real hurthling! posted:

nancys rep tho

https://twitter.com/ladydreamspeed/status/1777341125054943266

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Grapplejack posted:

only a boor would deign to do something so churlish as 'giving people things to win votes' that's so low brow and vile. anyway here's lin manuel miranda to do a fun rap about slavery

those cheap, tawdry parlor tricks are so gauche, very low-hanging fruit
They have no place amidst our trailblazing, urbane thespians

Imagining Pelosi types saying this makes me simultaneously want to laugh but hurl as well

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Biden's official account is receiving nothing but negative comments and outright attacks/threats. He's not going to win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Nonsense posted:

Biden's official account is receiving nothing but negative comments and outright attacks/threats. He's not going to win.

It'll be like 2004 where everyone's bitching about the president but he still wins. I loving hate it, but I just don't think America is ready to do something as funny as Grover Cleveland Trump.