Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Dr. Cool Aids)

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Happy weed hitler day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

i'm getting my first hayfever symptoms of the year today

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

oh no computer posted:

i'm getting my first hayfever symptoms of the year today

same, not too bad but my eye is definitely getting a bit watery

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Best day of the year so far. This is perfect weather for me. :cool:

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

My pressure washer exploded and set itself on fire. Car is only half clean, gently caress sake

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
just seen an American wearing a beret in the west end of Glasgow

place has gone to the dogs

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Bozza posted:

west end of Glasgow

There's your problem.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

I've been in Bulgaria for 5 hours and I have only had one pint. A shameful effort.

Anyone been to Sofia? What should I do?

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

CancerCakes posted:

I've been in Bulgaria for 5 hours and I have only had one pint. A shameful effort.

Buy her a drink 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

CancerCakes posted:

Picture it: Sicily, 1922.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Salisbury Snape posted:

My pressure washer exploded and set itself on fire. Car is only half clean, gently caress sake

Just took my new pressure washer for its first run and now my patio looks class - life is good

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

CancerCakes posted:

I usually have a sit down.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"

Jippa posted:

There's your problem.

I was being paid to be there helpfully

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Bozza posted:

I was being paid to be there helpfully

It's very nice but 100% an american in a beret territory.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
Sofia?? I hardly know er

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Thanks for the support guys

To update you, I am still inside Bulgaria, who assures me it is a perfectly normal name for a dude, and Sofia is treating me very well by giving me huge slices of pizza for a quid

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I went to Bulgaria for a family holiday 20-odd years ago. I don't think we left the hotel except to go to the beach.

e - There was a bar on the beach that did bottles of budvar for dirt cheap. That was good.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
only part of Bulgaria I've been to is the very authentic slice of eastern European culture that is Sunny Beach

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Great Uncle Bulgaria, bottoming

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

only part of Bulgaria I've been to is the very authentic slice of eastern European culture that is Sunny Beach

There is also cheap snowy mountains, overall Bulgaria a little underrated.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
I once met someone in their bulge area

Sonderval
Sep 10, 2011
Were you on the 5:55am flight from Birmingham to Sofia this morning? If so, I was the fat goon looking guy.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Sonderval posted:

Were you on the 5:55am flight from Birmingham to Sofia this morning? If so, I was the fat goon looking guy.

Nah but I arrived at a similar time. Been up since 4, gonna party until it's 11pm

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

bulgezone

pim01
Oct 22, 2002

Back when I had a couple teams in Sofia we used to go to halbite a lot (cause it was round the corner from the office, has loads of good German beers, and reasonable beer-food options). Vitamin B was also always good, although run by Americans and super expensive.

And it's nice to head up Vitosha (the mountain that's super visible from all over the city), really nice hikes and good views.

e: that's like eight years ago though, so I'm sure stuff has changed loads

pim01 fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Apr 20, 2024

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Popped by Hyde Park today very confused by why it was so full and everyone was smoking so much weed. :confused:

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Solefald posted:

Popped by Hyde Park today very confused by why it was so full and everyone was smoking so much weed. :confused:

Sounds like people were having a lovely time

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

happy 4/20 :snoop:

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I'm in Madrid with my mum because she wanted to see an artist's gallery here. We went to the Reina Sofia and saw Guernica which made her cry and stopped at a bookshop where I asked for any interesting Spanish books and ended up with what looks like some erotica written around the time Franco died and we've eaten some excellent tortilla, croquetas and found a bar that did craft Spanish beer and cheese. A+ first day of short Madrid break

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Butterfly Valley posted:

Sounds like people were having a lovely time

Legit. We assumed there was some sort of event because we could hear some distant music, saw some people with plastic pints and a heavy police presence. Got half way across when it suddenly clicked what day it was lol.

I love the smell of weed so it was a proper lovely stroll :3:

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

pim01 posted:

Back when I had a couple teams in Sofia we used to go to halbite a lot (cause it was round the corner from the office, has loads of good German beers, and reasonable beer-food options). Vitamin B was also always good, although run by Americans and super expensive.

And it's nice to head up Vitosha (the mountain that's super visible from all over the city), really nice hikes and good views.

e: that's like eight years ago though, so I'm sure stuff has changed loads

We went to halbite for lunch, was pretty good, aiming to go vitosha if the weather isn't poo poo

Now in a club. Remember kids men will sing along to sex on fire with other dudes we have never met while hugging instead of going to therapy

Also my buddy heard Mr brightside for the first time today, he is 37.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

posting while in a nightclub is incredible commitment

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.
Hate night clubs, give me a couple of beers home for 10pm and a nice night sleep

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Children are experts in asking unanswerable questions. My 11 year old just asked "Are pizzas harder to cut with a pizza cutter than you think?"

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
Are you having pizza for Sunday lunch?

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

CancerCakes posted:

Thanks for the support guys

To update you, I am still inside Bulgaria, who assures me it is a perfectly normal name for a dude, and Sofia is treating me very well by giving me huge slices of pizza for a quid

Hate to tell you but you're shagging a Womble.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

CancerCakes posted:

Also my buddy heard Mr brightside for the first time today, he is 37.

And he had been doing so well. Wish I could have claimed to had never heard it until I was 37

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
It's the song of the summer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Failed Imagineer posted:

It's the song of the summer

No that's get lucky by daft punk