Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Isnt building 7 where all the gold that disappeared was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 52 minutes!

500excf type r posted:

Isnt building 7 where all the gold that disappeared was

And the records for the sec that could be used to price insider trading on the 911 attacks. And the CIA station that collated the data gathered in the middle east.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Danger posted:

https://x.com/btnewsroom/status/1781377902065369539?s=46

man what a wild occasion to wear that specific jacket

She's referencing the Reddit Self Immolator

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Danger posted:

https://x.com/btnewsroom/status/1781377902065369539?s=46

man what a wild occasion to wear that specific jacket

she rules

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

I think one nearby building did almost collapse, was it the Deutsche Bank Building? The Marriott was also destroyed, iirc.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

bush did 9/11.

wow, this is the first time I am hearing this. incredible news. wow.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

im not an engineer. i dont care about the math. no building should be that tall anyway. bush did 9/11.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Scarabrae posted:

the fact that maybe building 7 skipped some safety stuff during the building process and its just normal construction grift combined with collateral damage and seismic vibrations from the collapae of 1 & 2 just makes too much sense

I know that asbestos was banned during the construction of towers 1 and 2, and there was no sufficiently cheap substitute, so they didn't have fireproofing on the upper floors.

Bush knew the Saudi government was funding terrorists with plans to attack the US, and helped cover it up afterwards. He didn't need thermite in the buildings.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Chamale posted:

I know that asbestos was banned during the construction of towers 1 and 2, and there was no sufficiently cheap substitute, so they didn't have fireproofing on the upper floors.

Bush knew the Saudi government was funding terrorists with plans to attack the US, and helped cover it up afterwards. He didn't need thermite in the buildings.

is it possible Bush was flying one of the planes himself, and parachuted out before impact?

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

my bony fealty posted:

is it possible Bush was flying one of the planes himself, and parachuted out before impact?

it's absolutely possible. in fact, it's probable

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

i know its a bit normie for most of the thread, but i do lean towards "9/11 was done with CIA resources and CIA networks but without Langley's even implicit knowledge or approval because they'd completely lost control of their assets" theory and that the Anthrax attacks were the real false flag that awkwardly got upstaged.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Trabisnikof posted:

i know its a bit normie for most of the thread, but i do lean towards "9/11 was done with CIA resources and CIA networks but without Langley's even implicit knowledge or approval because they'd completely lost control of their assets" theory and that the Anthrax attacks were the real false flag that awkwardly got upstaged.

Fethullah Gülen did 9/11 so this is accurate.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Trabisnikof posted:

The Oklahoma City shuffle

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

I am curious about Alex Station making phone calls to let people into the country, or whatever that was about.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

My favorite 9/11 thing is the large contraption, that appears to be the same size and location as the factory remote control systems, attached the airplane that hit the second tower and Boeing investigated it and the results are classified for national security reasons

Also there's a bunch of orbs in all the footage and photos which are excellent but that's UFO thread stuff

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

500excf type r posted:

My favorite 9/11 thing is the large contraption, that appears to be the same size and location as the factory remote control systems, attached the airplane that hit the second tower and Boeing investigated it and the results are classified for national security reasons

Also there's a bunch of orbs in all the footage and photos which are excellent but that's UFO thread stuff

need some pics of this large contraption

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

my bony fealty posted:

need some pics of this large contraption

CLAIM: Photographs and video footage shot just before United Airlines Flight 175 hit the South Tower of the World Trade Center (WTC) show an object underneath the fuselage at the base of the right wing. The film 911 In Plane Site, and the website LetsRoll911.org claim that no such object is found on a stock Boeing 767. They speculate that this "military pod" is a missile, a bomb, or a piece of equipment on an air-refueling tanker. LetsRoll911.org points to this as evidence that the attacks were an "inside job" sanctioned by "President George Bush, who planned and engineered 9/11."

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 25 minutes!
In one of the shots of the second plane hitting you can see an E-8 flying in the distance

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Barry Foster posted:

Explain immediately

I was getting his newest book signed after a talk he did on it. my nails were very vividly done up and as I slid the book over to him, he jumped back. then he said "I'm sorry, you're nails were just so colorful and they were headed right for me"

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

my bony fealty posted:

Bush literally and personally did 9/11

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

gradenko_2000 posted:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

boosh

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

my bony fealty posted:

John McCain was piloting United 93 which is why it crashed and burned in some podunk field rather than hitting its target

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Loki is George W Bush?!

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

500excf type r posted:

Hm?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

https://911anomalies.wordpress.com/2007/06/

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Scarabrae posted:

Loki is George W Bush?!

The cowards at Marvel and my local newspaper don't always you to know this!

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Scarabrae posted:

Loki is George W Bush?!

loki is db cooper (william colby)

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 25 minutes!

gradenko_2000 posted:

Bush literally and personally killed JFK Jr.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

if the government was going to fly planes into the WTC why not use regular ones full of innocent people? why go to all the effort to do a quick switcharoo, hire crisis actors, etc.

all for what? to save lives?

that's the part of those theories ive never been able to understand.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 52 minutes!

Dokapon Findom posted:

Bush literally and personally killed JFK Jr.

Well if you want to price to your dad you are good enough you may as well try recreating your dad's greatest Triumph

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

we're going to get those al qaeda guys who did this, and look at these cool new reaper drones that will help us do it. the pilots don't even need to be on board!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

pretty sure Trump was deeply involved in 9/11. couldn't even hide his joy when they called him.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Lpzie posted:

pretty sure Trump was deeply involved in 9/11. couldn't even hide his joy when they called him.

he does have many ties to iran/contra people who also seem to be linked in with lovely Israeli/Saudi adventures so I rate this plausible

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

War and Pieces posted:

She's referencing the Reddit Self Immolator

Susan is one of the most based people alive for sure

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
It is funny imagining that the cover up is because they realized these huge builkding were full of cut corners and badly made and they want people to panic.

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

The whole thing is just one big insurance scam

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Endman posted:

The whole thing is just one big insurance scam

Funny part is that Silverstein Properties got hosed in NY court as they said Swiss Re only had to pay out for one incident $3.5 billion instead of $7 billion for two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Horseshoe theory posted:

Funny part is that Silverstein Properties got hosed in NY court as they said Swiss Re only had to pay out for one incident $3.5 billion instead of $7 billion for two.

lmfao