Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Mr Hootington posted:

There is a lady wearing a "trump never fondled me, but biden screwed me shirt" with a black panther sweater.

offer her some chew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

thinking about when Borat almost caused a riot at a rodeo

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Mr Hootington posted:

There are so many multitools and phone holsters lol

Edit: a ton of guys with nose or that piercing on the cheek next to the eye. I guess this is a thing in rodeo circles????

If it's a nose ring it's probably rodeo related

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
If I was given 5 minutes and the microphone I bet I could get permabanned (killed)

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Weka posted:

If it's a nose ring it's probably rodeo related

rodeo culture is beautiful

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

(tiny and diminuitive hootington walking into center of the dust filled rodeo) hello... my name is mr. hootington and i wish to inform all of you that his name is spelled Donald J. Trump

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'm a mid sized sedan

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

if I saw any of y'all at a rodeo I'd do my best to make you laugh.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Lpzie posted:

I appreciate it

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Lpzie posted:

that is what clowns do at the rodeo yes

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Mr Hootington posted:

Hey! I've been trying to contact you for a month. The furnace filter needs to be changed and per the lease agreement you are responsible for those.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

(tiny and diminuitive hootington walking into center of the dust filled rodeo) hello... my name is mr. hootington and i wish to inform all of you that his name is spelled Donald J. Trump

"Hilary Clinton is... good"

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Mr Hootington posted:

There is a lady wearing a "trump never fondled me, but biden screwed me shirt" with a black panther sweater.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

The rodeo started with a sermon about Jesus and the American flag and ended with "Remember the only people who have ever died for you are our Lord Jesus and the American Soldier."

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Mr Hootington posted:

The rodeo started with a sermon about Jesus and the American flag and ended with "Remember the only people who have ever died for you are our Lord Jesus and the American Soldier."

Smells like freedom

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Mr Hootington posted:

I'm a mid sized sedan

Shelf like rear end?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Mr Hootington posted:

they're right

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Mr Hootington posted:

That's right!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

God I love this country

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

Remember when doomsday econ just became the place to un-ironically discuss how your crypto and nft assets were doing? Good times, miss em

lol yes cspam going full gamestop 🚀 🚀 🚀 💎 💎 💎 was badass

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

smyhte looking upon his apes and weeping for there were no more worlds to conquer

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

they're right

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

KirbyKhan posted:

That's right!

Heretics

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

lol yes cspam going full gamestop 🚀 🚀 🚀 💎 💎 💎 was badass

i tried to ride the wave and bought $40 worth of NBA Top Shots with the intent to cash out in six months

they never went up in value

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

speng31b posted:

smythe ftw

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

commissar hootington.....

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

thinking about when Borat almost caused a riot at a rodeo

that was bruno and it was a wrestling match, they were charging like ten cents per beer in some town in arkansas, then bruno and his manager started making out in the middle of a fight, infuriating everyone. crowd was throwing steel chairs at them and stuff lol. extremely badass. such a funny movie.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

one of the wrestlers (i think cohen??) was named straight dave

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

lobster shirt posted:

that was bruno and it was a wrestling match, they were charging like ten cents per beer in some town in arkansas, then bruno and his manager started making out in the middle of a fight, infuriating everyone. crowd was throwing steel chairs at them and stuff lol. extremely badass. such a funny movie.

chuds ftw

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

one of the wrestlers (i think cohen??) was named straight dave

(jeering) i bet he likes pussy!!!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Ohtori Akio posted:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Ohtori Akio posted:

I don't judge

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Buck Wildman posted:

I don't judge

oh?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

puss not less ye be pussed

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
dave walks straight past women. a real man

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i think this guy is loving straight (menacing)

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

a guy with an extensive d&D post history reported a 3 week old succ zone post today lol. what a way to spend your saturday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lobster shirt posted:

it was in both, bitch