Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

cagliostr0 posted:

Somebody post the Bryan Alvarez rant about how terrible rovert is

Unfortunately the video has been made private.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

MassRafTer posted:

Meanwhile Kris Zellner hung out with actual creeps.

Anyway here is a tweet to laugh at.

https://twitter.com/cagesideseats/status/1781716317906587765

So they didn’t mail them there belongings in a trash bag?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
More outlets managing to publish an anti-AEW slant to WWE releases, which beyond WWE wrestlers joking about releases, there is one company with an executive all over TV right now...

https://twitter.com/WrestlePurists/status/1781709869780807884

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Tony, sign Jinder and put him on Rampage commentary

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Is there part of the joke that I'm missing?

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Me today: Tony please don’t sign jinder

Me, a year from now: this jinder vs ospreay match is incredible. Even better than my 2024 moty, jinder vs okada

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

More outlets managing to publish an anti-AEW slant to WWE releases, which beyond WWE wrestlers joking about releases, there is one company with an executive all over TV right now...

https://twitter.com/WrestlePurists/status/1781709869780807884

The running joke among the Scientology members is that the rest of us will be slaves of Xenu by summer

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Lamuella posted:

Is there part of the joke that I'm missing?

Tony posted about Jinder getting a title match as an example of how dumb the people talking about Hook getting a title match were.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
How do you have a running joke about a guy who got fired last night

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

One year from now

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

xbilkis posted:

The first 49 minutes of the most recent Voices of Wrestling flagship podcast is must-listen and breaks down the WWE media manipulation.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

xbilkis posted:

they all rallied around him when tony tweeted about him but now he’s no longer a member of the team and should be mocked :(

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

So the joke is that Tony thought it was a bit silly to give him a title match but now Tony looks like a big idiot because WWE saw so much worth in the guy that they fired him.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

xbilkis posted:

Charitably maybe he’s been bitching in the locker room for months about wanting out but more likely it’s just bullshit because he’s not there anymore so he has to be hated type poo poo

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
If they brought in Jinder for like a one-off match where Hook throws him on his head for five minutes, that might be ok.

But also he'll probably just go to TNA and wrestle Ziggler

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
Did anyone verify that PWInsider actually reported that

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lamuella posted:

So the joke is that Tony thought it was a bit silly to give him a title match but now Tony looks like a big idiot because WWE saw so much worth in the guy that they fired him.

:hmmyes:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Tampa Bae posted:

Did anyone verify that PWInsider actually reported that

They reported that you son of a bitch

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

MassRafTer posted:

Meanwhile Kris Zellner hung out with actual creeps.

Anyway here is a tweet to laugh at.

https://twitter.com/cagesideseats/status/1781716317906587765

CopywrightMMXI posted:

The first 49 minutes of the most recent Voices of Wrestling flagship podcast is must-listen and breaks down the WWE media manipulation.

Seconded, Joe pretty much spells out the obvious and makes me feel like I'm not going insane for noticing it.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

People acting like Vince was an evil spirit that’s been exorcised from the company is loving wild. All the problems just floated out the window when he left, it’s all sunshine now!

“I know all these people were fired and they’re all minorities BUT don’t worry, the phone call was really nice! Unlike the past, which was ENTIRELY due to Vince!”

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Kinder, Gentler Mass Layoffs

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

which is why the VOW podcast, or at least the first hour of it, is a must-listen

it's a deliberate PR tactic from Nick Khan and/or Chris Legentil to make themselves look kind and cuddly instead of being like that sex pervert Vince McMahon, even though Nick Khan himself has a reputation for being an incredibly ruthless operator

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Didn't Nick Khan work for Harvey Weinstein at some point also?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The kind and gentle WWE cut for being too expensive vs. the evil and malicious AEW cut for not showing up to work

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
their belongs were mailed to them in old liquor boxes rather than tawdry garbage bags, ty trips

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

TinTower posted:

which is why the VOW podcast, or at least the first hour of it, is a must-listen

it's a deliberate PR tactic from Nick Khan and/or Chris Legentil to make themselves look kind and cuddly instead of being like that sex pervert Vince McMahon, even though Nick Khan himself has a reputation for being an incredibly ruthless operator

I listened to this and my takeaway is that calling Alfred the cheeseboard guy is not just a goon thing and that makes me laugh

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

inthesto posted:

I listened to this and my takeaway is that calling Alfred the cheeseboard guy is not just a goon thing and that makes me laugh

oh yeah he is a laughing stock pretty much anywhere wrestling is discussed

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

inthesto posted:

Very proud of my contribution to the discourse here.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Creative has nothing for you, buddy. Hope you're doing okay, drink plenty of water and get some sleep.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Drakkel posted:

Kinder, Gentler Mass Layoffs

More 👏 Women 👏 Hatchet 👏 Men 👏

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Dimebags Brain posted:

More 👏 Women 👏 Hatchet 👏 Men 👏

They’re called juggalettes I think

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/exposingiwc/status/1781603629977235626?s=46

It's telling how the same people who've been calling joshi fans pedophiles for years are now running defence for somebody who probably actually is a pedophile.

TinTower fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Apr 21, 2024

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

TinTower posted:

https://twitter.com/exposingiwc/status/1781603629977235626?s=46

It's telling how the same people who've been calling joshi fans pedophiles for years are now running defence for somebody who probably actually is pedophile.

He might just be a libertarian.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

*Patrick Star voice* what's the difference? :v:

Nah, but seriously, unlike Americans he's probably aware of the prefectural ages of consent.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

of course, people have been calling rossy a creep for many years

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Emi is back and so are the bad takes
https://twitter.com/BrianCharles100/status/1781928291538026502

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Emi derangement syndrome…..many such cases 😔

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

it’s because her music is quite literally the CIA Gateway Experience MKULTRA trigger audio

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

https://twitter.com/MdotKay/status/1781789185638035872?t=9RTNQo9wiuG0IwwNQr7Eug&s=19

How he dares to have fun!

He is avoiding the grind!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Shame this is the only event Ospreay gets to participate in this week. He must be seething.