Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Horseshoe theory posted:

If Genocide Joe's going to lose in November, he may as well burn everything down on the way out.

Good thing polls are lookin better lately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Joe Biden won’t win more than 13 states, he’s done.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

did u know supermechagodzillas been arguing that mace windu changes his mind from just arresting palpatine to trying to kill him because when he enters the room he just thinks palpatine is hitler but quickly realizes over the course of their conversation that palpatine is actually satan

i thought that was very interesting

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Gumball Gumption posted:

Interior checkpoints that are pretty much an abuse of the border patrol being allowed to operate within 100 miles of the border. They were not literal border checkpoints for anyone who did not read it.

It's 200 miles from all borders and airports, OP.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

VoicesCanBe posted:

I am old enough to remember the Bush years where even liberals had some skepticism about totally unaccountable surveillance and the military industrial complex.

that was before the democrat party was filled with spooks & wannabe spooks.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Ytlaya posted:

This owns because it's just a room full of adults repeating things they've seen on the TV (or on their Facebook timelines, which just trickles down from TV). They literally live in separate realities where they simply think they're being told "the facts" by their media sphere of choice.

I don't believe everything I read on the internet. I believe everything I read in CSPAM

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Asproigerosis posted:

It's 200 miles from all borders and airports, OP.

No

https://www.aclu.org/know-your-rights/border-zone#:~:text=A%20federal%20law%20says%20that,also%20the%20entire%20U.S.%20coastline.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
100 billion more for Ukraine and Israel, just thrown right into the furnace. Never voting for either of these parties ever again. Spend our money on us you fuckers

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

quote:

President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris both touted their support for marijuana law reform to mark the cannabis holiday 4/20 at exactly 4:20 p.m. on Saturday.

quote:

A day before, on Friday, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Biden has been “very, very clear” about his support for decriminalizing marijuana. She added that the administration is waiting for the Justice Department to complete its review into cannabis scheduling and doesn’t have any additional updates on advancing reform or further expanding pardons.

lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
didnt they say the same poo poo 4 years ago lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
If you do what your voters want then you can't keep promising to do it in the next election cycle

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

THE WORST PRESIDENT IN RECENT (8YR) HISTORY

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Koos Group posted:

I'm probably going to be probated for posting here, but I have to say something. My D&D mods are not pro-Israel. They have a balance of views that run the full gamut. We have one mod who's a reserve duty officer in the IDF, and another on the opposite extreme who believes Israel should be satisfied with the settlements it has and stop creating new ones, as well as stop targeting civilians in actions to stop Hamas.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I love lib poo poo like "review descheduling"

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/InsideWithPsaki/status/1781775200469606856

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

a hungry dog snorting at a contest instead of pouncing because it's waiting for it's moment

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021

the number keeps going up and down

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Some Guy TT posted:

did u know supermechagodzillas been arguing that mace windu changes his mind from just arresting palpatine to trying to kill him because when he enters the room he just thinks palpatine is hitler but quickly realizes over the course of their conversation that palpatine is actually satan

i thought that was very interesting

I mean is he wrong

SMG or Mace Windu for that matter

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

WampaLord posted:

This is near my neck of the woods, this sucks rear end!

Half the reason I moved to NM was legal weed, why suddenly start loving with it 2 years after it went fully legal?

Listen Fat

General Bullshit
Apr 20, 2020

Mace Windu should have run for the senate.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

General Bullshit posted:

Mace Windu should have run for the senate.

Cornpop Windu

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

what the gently caress

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mfw gav is talking to me

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I assume she'll be joining President Gav's admin and then quitting that after a year, to negotiate a slightly better contract with MSNBC.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Nichael posted:

mfw thinking about the Dem-a-thon

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Nichael posted:

mfw gav is talking to me

The new Live Tucker Reaction not looking as good ngl.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
At this point I'm pretty sure Biden and the dems are just gonna be punching left as hard as they can at every opportunity while they go down in flames.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

At this point I'm pretty sure Biden and the dems are just gonna be punching left as hard as they can at every opportunity while they go down in flames.

If Biden loses, it'll be blamed on leftists.
If he wins, it'll be credited as in spite of the leftists.

Either way, the next several years are going to be nothing but blaming the left for any failures or weaknesses on the part of the dems, just like it has been since 2016 at least, reminding us that the beatings will continue until we all admit that better things aren't possible and we should be grateful for whatever scraps they deign to throw into the trough for us.

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

Newsom's center plank in his 2032 platform will be energy turrets at the border that vaporize migrants instantly instead of using less humane bullets

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Excelzior posted:

in terms of actual vote numbers? yeah, probably

factoring in the electoral college?

lol

lmao
the eli valleys of the world might not vote biden in new york again, handing trump the popular vote

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Animal-Mother posted:

Does a Biden poop near a Pope?

Biden's butt blasting synod syndrome

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

maxwellhill posted:

what the gently caress

The mods love genocide. Thats what creates the feel good atmosphere that keeps everyone hangin out & havin' good times on SA

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

gradenko_2000 posted:

Cornpop Windu

backstroke of the west is the best chinese movie ever made

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

FistEnergy posted:

100 billion more for Ukraine and Israel, just thrown right into the furnace. Never voting for either of these parties ever again. Spend our money on us you fuckers

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

hadn't seen this and, lmao

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

someone convince trump legalizing weed is super popular

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Like it or not, Joe Biden has never sucked me off. Take that, wokes.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHXg4lHZWW4

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

still literally 0 democrats against the ukraine war after years of this poo poo
https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1781818195428638868

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

Grapplejack posted:

here's lin manuel miranda to do a fun rap about slavery

“Making words rhyme for a living is one of the great joys of my life... That's a superpower I've been very conscious of developing. I started at the same level as everybody else, and then I just listened to more music and talked to myself until it was an actual superpower I could pull out on special occasions.”