Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

credburn posted:

Got this book today at a St. Vincent. I Before E (Except After C): Old-School Ways to Remember Stuff. It's full of the weirdest and goofiest mnemonics, like these.

SAD PERSONS :smith:

drat, Ethanol.

Reminds me of a story a TA I had in college told me. He studied abroad in The Netherlands and would hang out with some medical students and their preferred method of getting drunk was measuring out just the right amount of medical grade ethanol to inject into their veins. He said they would go from stone cold sober to black-out drunk in seconds. I kind of hope it was apocryphal because that sounds awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

credburn posted:

Got this book today at a St. Vincent. I Before E (Except After C): Old-School Ways to Remember Stuff. It's full of the weirdest and goofiest mnemonics, like these.

My patient has sex and age. drat, gotta act fast

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
You'd be amazed how many people die of age.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

credburn posted:

SAD PERRSONSS

You say it like a cartoon snake. "Asmodeussss..."

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

That publisher uses the same stock art repository as MR. COOL ICE's tattoo artist.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

now, go out there and break a few rules. but don't actually break any rules.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Scathach posted:

Apologies if you enjoy golf. Golf: perhaps every now and then.

E: geese ALWAYS

Naw man I was agreeing with you; I love seeing a golf course go derelict and become reclaimed by nature, there are at least two around here in that condition, one of them being taken over by the local parks service and rehabilitated

I think you mean ¡pregante! [rose in teeth, breaks into raucous nuevo flamenco piece]

[edit] vvv good call, fix’d

root beer has a new favorite as of 19:39 on Apr 21, 2024

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Aye but the accent is unnecessary in that case because it's the natural stress pattern, adding one would be a hyperforeignism akin to habañero

Let us save our ire for people who think the accent on murciélago is just for decoration

e:

:wtc:

Data Graham has a new favorite as of 16:09 on Apr 21, 2024

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

They missed three. Pee and pee pee.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
la papa vs el Papá

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Reiche posted:

drat, Ethanol.

Reminds me of a story a TA I had in college told me. He studied abroad in The Netherlands and would hang out with some medical students and their preferred method of getting drunk was measuring out just the right amount of medical grade ethanol to inject into their veins. He said they would go from stone cold sober to black-out drunk in seconds. I kind of hope it was apocryphal because that sounds awful.

sounds very much untrue. even if it were true, that injection would burn so bad you'd never do it twice, if you lived.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
The stories I've heard is you start with ethanol but add it to an amount of saline that'll hedge against hangovers and then you race pushing the saline. The gentle person's version of bypassing the stomach-liver first pass filtration instead of boofing a bottle of wine like a normal person.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

drat even the wolves are vaping now

Feb 28, 2007

1️⃣
Just another number.

Peṕe Cadillac is my favourite Spin̈al Tap song

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I was very annoyed the other day to see a t-shirt that was a parody of Three Wolf Moon with the Golden Girls, except there are four Golden Girls so it doesn't work as a concept.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Moon Moon counts as one of the wolves

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Karate Bastard posted:

They missed three. Pee and pee pee.

uh, what about poo poo poop?

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
dude. nasty

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

17. Punctuation

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

the shirt is a reference to a 30-year-old comedy sketch and I should've posted that in response instead of misquoting it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYQXVgs3P7U

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

My three favorite dinosaurs are edaphosaurus, dimetrodon, and pterodactyl

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

muscles like this! posted:

I was very annoyed the other day to see a t-shirt that was a parody of Three Wolf Moon with the Golden Girls, except there are four Golden Girls so it doesn't work as a concept.

Three golden girls howling at a fourth?

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

Sophia is their moon, it works perfectly.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

LookieLoo posted:

Three golden girls howling at a fourth?

The three friends howling at the mom who is the moon. bing bong so simple.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

This has some serious :goontent: vibes or whatever that old smiley was. I couldn't find it and assume it was removed.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

:gooncamp:

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

pterodactyls arent dinosaurs and you will be the fool of child mockery if you claim so

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

So...should I be horny or scared?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

BiggerBoat posted:

Intensely horny and scared

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

root beer posted:

Naw man I was agreeing with you; I love seeing a golf course go derelict and become reclaimed by nature, there are at least two around here in that condition, one of them being taken over by the local parks service and rehabilitated

[edit] vvv good call, fix’d

Every abandoned golf course I've ever seen has been turned into apartments and condos

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Never had that, but I remember waking up to morning sun and seeing a big tick on the other side of the tent door. The previous day we had collected quite a many ticks on trail and spent half an hour looking at each others skins at the tent site and picking off ticks. Worse, my friend is absolutely horrified of ticks and goes into screaming panic mode when she sees any, so she wasn't much help in removing the ticks she found on me. Fortunately they were in places that I could reach myself...

There were vipers too, but didn't have to remove any from our skin.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Nenonen posted:

Never had that, but I remember waking up to morning sun and seeing a big tick

Autocorrect?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

BBT

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

BiggerBoat posted:

Yes...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Stoatbringer posted:

Autocorrect?

:doh: yes, sorry, I meant a big hick.