Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

yang! *click*
https://twitter.com/USA_Polling/status/1781958628984889740

https://twitter.com/USA_Polling/status/1781958792067899718

https://twitter.com/USA_Polling/status/1781959064735359177

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

[ELIZA AND WOMEN]
One week later

[ELIZA]
I’m writin’ a letter nightly
Now my life gets better, every letter that you write me
Laughin’ at my sister, cuz she wants to form a harem

[ANGELICA]
I’m just sayin’, if you really loved me, you would share him

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

Eric Adams is my mayor

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Lin-Manuel Turtle posted:

[ELIZA AND WOMEN]
One week later

[ELIZA]

[ANGELICA]

I didn't realize this play was quite this excessive with its praise of Alexander Hamilton

It's not enough that he's a heroic politician - all the women also want to gently caress him.

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

Ytlaya posted:

I didn't realize this play was quite this excessive with its praise of Alexander Hamilton

It's not enough that he's a heroic politician - all the women also want to gently caress him.

My only responsibility as a playwright and a storyteller is to give you the time of your life in the theatre. I just happen to think that with Hamilton's story, sticking close to the facts helps me. All the most interesting things in the show happened.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

lmao

tl;dr for those of us who haven't been following his disastrous run as mayor? I seem to recall him being a crypto advocate but that's about it.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

the_steve posted:

If Biden loses, it'll be blamed on leftists.
If he wins, it'll be credited as in spite of the leftists.

Either way, the next several years are going to be nothing but blaming the left for any failures or weaknesses on the part of the dems, just like it has been since 2016 at least, reminding us that the beatings will continue until we all admit that better things aren't possible and we should be grateful for whatever scraps they deign to throw into the trough for us.

The only real question is which policy will they use as a scapegoat. Like how in 2020 when a bunch of centrists lost their seats, within hours of the results coming out they blamed it on defund the police.

Probably will be something about not supporting Israel enough.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Rectal Death Alert posted:

Since it's a slow news day and as the poop handler expert here is my research

1.) It started with the weird fart noise that sounded like someone ripping huge rear end during a Biden zoom call.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/davidmack/joe-biden-fart-noise-tom-wolf
People commonly said he just poo poo himself and kept going. This would track with an incontinent person and he was already incapable of speaking language at some points in 2020 so it wasn't too far out of line to expect him to have common issues people with late stage dementia have. This was also at the point during the campaign when he was disappearing for months at a time and the media would just tell you every day that he was amazing. So rarely appearing made weird health issues seem more likely.

2.) It continued with the Pope visit. Snopes got involved but this just proves it was a story at the time people were talking about. They are unreliable and obviously can't be trusted.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-biden-poop-his-pants-in-rome/
Here is their reasoning for why it didn't happen

So did multiple anonymous people in Rome just decided to mock Biden for having poopy pants for no reason out of nowhere or did he actually do it? Snopes says no one has video so it didn't happen. You decide but the key part there is "Started ....(or at least popularized)" since they tried to pass off reports from anonymous British officials as coming from some specific dumb republican people could discount when she just shitposted about it and has nothing to do with the story itself.

3.) Around the same time there were at least 3 meetings with press present where something strange happened. Biden would be talking to some prime minister or foreign treasury secretary or something where they sit side by side in those chairs or a couch in the oval office and an aide standing near Biden would start screaming "THANK YOU" and the room would be cleared by screaming aides in like 20 seconds. No explanation was given and no media really reported it. I can't even find the videos of it happening anymore.

This is different to Trump. The derangement surrounding him has led to a bunch of juvenile pee-pee-poo-poo-orange-man-small-hand babytalk by the people obsessed with him as ways to try and own him. Trump is just a regular elderly rear end in a top hat getting "Awww got a depends old man" treatment. It was well established that Drumpfh have big poo poo diapey wipey by 2020 when Biden took over to run the ball down the field.

On the other hand Biden not only should very obviously be in some type of care facility, where this kind of thing is to be expected, but he has tons of circumstantial evidence of pants making GBS threads complete with third party reports that he is actually pooping his pants. When anyone points this out about Biden we get the "Whatabout drumpfgy diapey wipey" poo poo in response.

In conclusion, the poop handlers are real and I think FOIA requests could prove it if done right but don't know where to start with that. It wouldn't be critical information and they might not be guarding 100% of the proof perfectly if they think nobody knows about it.

Hell yeah. This is the content I crave and the name/post symmetry is beyond the pale. Also found this from one of your links about that time someone flushed a toilet during a SupCt hearing bc ppl were doing it from home in spring 2020. And look at which succzone superstar makes an appearance and how they describe her circumstances.

quote:

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who was hospitalized Tuesday night after a nonsurgical treatment for a gallbladder condition, called in on Wednesday from the Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore.

Anyone who can't see the propoganda in mainstream news is just confusing to me.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Rectal Death Alert posted:

Eric Adams is my mayor

Watch the "progressive" parties choose 3 different people with abuse charges to run then trip over each other again and this mf fall into winning again

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/60Minutes/status/1782023982067192315

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

A 53-year old rising star - guess it makes sense given how dotarded Biden is.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Srice posted:

The only real question is which policy will they use as a scapegoat. Like how in 2020 when a bunch of centrists lost their seats, within hours of the results coming out they blamed it on defund the police.

Probably will be something about not supporting Israel enough.

Yep. They invariably take the worst lessons from their elections, win or lose, so guaranteed pro-Palestine protestors and "from the river to the sea" will be the reason why Genocide Joe lost.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

It's the same line of thought that leads to vbnmw -- all responsibility is on the voters rather than leadership, so if they lose, it's definitely because their base hosed up somehow, probably because they keep asking for things like "less police brutality" or "stop doing genocide"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

They've managed to convince themselves that only white people wanted to defund the police too lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

It's going to be truly hilarious when he wins again with these kind of numbers because of feckless progressives.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/tylerpager/status/1782032257949048975

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Love to get the backing of literal Irish-American gangsters.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Raimondo's Roughnecks! Hoo-ah!!!

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

SixteenShells posted:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/fire-trump-trial-1235007624/

so like. what was on those papers? article doesn't say. it is a complete mystery how and why this happened. the strangle glyphs on these papers tells us nothing worth reporting

couple of people tracked it down. linked to his substack which was primarily about bitcoin and accusing various universities of being scams

noone wants to proclaim this guy a martyr for their cause

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
we posted the manifesto in the epstein thread and it got emptyquoted like a dozen times. I think he was a smart dude.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Ytlaya posted:

not entirely ahistorical, but definitely putting a gloss on the reality. Hamilton was an infamously indiscriminate ladies man. Martha Washington named a feral tomcat after him not as a cute mark of affection, but more as a 'Jesus Christ could you stop trying to gently caress everything that moves.'

the play later on has, as Hamilton's downfall, the one time he cheats on his wife and gets caught. reality quietly adds: by someone in enough of a position of power to blackmail him into silence for the crime of loving his wife.

at one point during the Adams administration, there is a rumor prostitutes were called to the white house. John Adams takes the opportunity to drop a wisecrack. "This House employs Alexander Hamilton. I can safely assume any unattended young lady did not remain so for long."

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The best detail imo is still that he made Hamilton an abolitionist ahistorically because it would have been too weird to not have him be one

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Girlboss Angelica Schuyler raps about wanting to get women representation in the Declaration of Independence while being from a slaveowning family

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

loquacius posted:

The best detail imo is still that he made Hamilton an abolitionist ahistorically because it would have been too weird to not have him be one

not a COMPLETE lie but mostly one. he did give some money to abolitionist groups. in almost exactly the same way Hitler gave money to Zionist groups: "this is a socially acceptable way to gently caress with my rivals, if you think it's because I like these people I've got a bridge to sell you."

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

ram dass in hell posted:

we posted the manifesto in the epstein thread and it got emptyquoted like a dozen times. I think he was a smart dude.

:nms: fire pic included in this story:

Max Azzarello struggled with depression before self-immolation outside Trump trial as friends mourn ‘brilliant’ conspiracy theorist: ‘Almost too smart’

Also a cspammer:

quote:

Azzarello had long been a Democrat and advocated for leftist causes but in recent years he had come to believe in sinister conspiracy theories that both parties were equally corrupt.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Lol that "the Dems are corrupt" is a "sinister conspiracy theory"

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

they’re hyping up the dems takes for clicks because the simpsons takes are too mainstream to bother with

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Lin-Manuel Turtle posted:

[ELIZA AND WOMEN]
One week later

[ELIZA]

[ANGELICA]

:fuckoff:

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

normies setting themselves on fire when discovering the truth about america

cspammers lmao stay winning

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

comedyblissoption posted:

the eli valleys of the world might not vote biden in new york again, handing trump the popular vote

I don't see trump winning the popular vote with how much California runs up the score

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

loquacius posted:

Girlboss Angelica Schuyler raps about wanting to get women representation in the Declaration of Independence while being from a slaveowning family

lol why are democrats like this?

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Burning Man wrote out a grand conspiracy about a cryptocurrency-based NWO because he couldn't parse that everything we're seeing is little more than the natural consequence of assholes accumulating wealth with no regard for anything else. the boy needed more Marx.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

comedyblissoption posted:

the eli valleys of the world might not vote biden in new york again, handing trump the popular vote

If he can’t carry the valleys or the lakes, what hope does he have of carry any other geographic Eli?

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

burning man:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
been saying this

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

loquacius posted: