Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Eleven thousand people are missing buried under rubble :smith:

the Israeli and American goverments are the biggest war criminal mass murderers of our age.

======

‎Gaza Health: 11,000 missing under rubble‎

‎The Palestinian channel "Al-Aqsa" quoted the spokesman for the Ministry of Health in Gaza, Ashraf al-Qidra, that there are 11,000 missing under the rubble in the Strip.‎

‎Al-Qudwa said that the daily average of martyrs as a result of the Israeli aggression on the Gaza Strip reaches 172 martyrs, including 70 children.‎

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...8%D8%B3%D8%B7-2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Tom Guycot posted:

Even then why do they give a poo poo? Its not like the US media is going to go after them in any way thats negative to israel.

Combination rear end covering and liberal empty gestures to facilitate said rear end covering?
You cant say they never sanctioned people in Israel look at these materially non significant actions.

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Neo Rasa posted:

I understand why this would be an Own of Interest to the thread but I appreciate not wanting to focus on individual gore stuff.

I loving hate this poo poo so much. Like does this logic get applied to anyone displaying a German or US flag? gently caress no, this guy's a supposed investigate journalist or whatever but he still has stuff up where he fully believes the corpse defilement/etc. propaganda from the IDF on October 7th

He's not even that lol, he's just a college student who gets articles published because of who his parents are. loving dumbass nepo baby.

sum
Nov 15, 2010

The funny thing is that both of these people are right
https://twitter.com/UnhitchingHour/status/1781851504049303936

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Jel Shaker posted:

i thought blinken was just a dunce out of his depth in international politics but then he has the weirdest background being family friends with the robert maxwells and even going to the dalton school at the same time Epstein was teaching there, probably more reflective of the ruling class just knowing each other i guess

knowing (biblical)

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Barry Foster posted:

gently caress, man, I hate liberals so much

me irl

burdt
Feb 28, 2009

i wanna make it (wit chu)

sum posted:

The funny thing is that both of these people are right
https://twitter.com/UnhitchingHour/status/1781851504049303936

the democracy not opinion polls guy that bawls and moans after the d’s continue to win the popular vote but lose the electoral college.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The U.S. support of Israel really loving sucks.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

I said come in! posted:

The U.S. support of Israel really loving sucks.

you might say that without that support none of this would be happening!

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Dreylad posted:

many such cases!

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Dreylad posted:

Pretty much yeah, I know there are other countries also providing bombs, missiles, and guns, with the knowledge that they will be used to killed Palestinian civilians, but the U.S. is Israel's biggest supplier.

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

That guy is wrong though (in that it is likely noticeably more than a 2/3 majority opposed to these things by now).

sum
Nov 15, 2010

A pragmatic definition of democracy as is usually employed by people in Western media is "pro-US empire." So sending billions of dollars to Israel over the objections of the opinions of loser-Americans is democratic. Ukraine is also democratic even though they don't have elections. Donald Trump is undemocratic because he's bad at managing the empire. Etc.

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

i have literally never met a person in real life who was pro-israel. it's only the fascist fucks on twitter, threads, journalists or the people they interview

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

go play outside Skyler posted:

i have literally never met a person in real life who was pro-israel. it's only the fascist fucks on twitter, threads, journalists or the people they interview

they are cowards and shy away from any real world confrontation

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

and even then I am not entirely sure those people on twitter are actually real, many of them look like bots.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
Moralists are probably the most contemptible people on the planet

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
But then there are the (open) fascists, too

It's a toughie

hmhb fan
Feb 4, 2024

VoicesCanBe posted:

Refaat was a wonderful writer. gently caress these assholes saying his poem "glorified" martyrdom, loving cretins.
Kind of like how somebody with terminal cancer writing a poem about their life and death is "glorifying terminal cancer"

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

I said come in! posted:

and even then I am not entirely sure those people on twitter are actually real, many of them look like bots.

Im pretty sure on reddit, its bots and literal paid shills on r/worldnews

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

if the english is weird, they're bots.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Barry Foster posted:

Moralists are probably the most contemptible people on the planet

the ones that got all upset about October 7, and then all of a sudden got super quiet once it became obvious that 99% of the 1200 dead were a result of the IDF and not hamas.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Nonsense posted:

if the english is weird, they're bots.

that, and repeating common talking points, and you'll see multiple tweet responses that are saying the exact same thing or a variation of the same thing.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

I try to get a reasonably broad range of opinion, so I have an occasional look at r/Israel, just to get a feel for what the (English language) pro-Israeli social media is like.
gently caress me, those people are insane.
The endless belligerent victimhood, the relentless crybully whining.
Every criticism of Israel is antisemitic.
Even when fellow Israelis pop up to say this attitude is counter productive and Israel has to be strong enough to accept criticism, they get down voted to hell.
What is very revealing is that they revel in the power to report their enemies to the authorities to silence them.
An actually oppressed minority cannot rely on the power of the state to silence their enemies.
That Israel can constantly use such tools to hurt their critics is a de facto acknowledgement that Israel has control of the system.
All the whinging can't hide that.

hmhb fan
Feb 4, 2024

Spergin Morlock posted:

I was actually thinking about this the other day. I can't think of the name of any Israeli actor/actress other than gal gadot, or an Israeli band other than infected mushroom. the correlation between having artistic talent and being in the diaspora rather than in Israel seems incredibly high

edit: added a word so it would make sense
I'd you like metal, Orphaned Land are good and (by Israeli standards) have at times been supportive of Palestinian freedom but I know there's problematic Zio stuff about them too

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

ELTON JOHN posted:

they are cowards and shy away from any real world confrontation

https://i.imgur.com/wZ3z3c4.mp4

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lol

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

lmao

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lol it took me a second to get what is going on

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
There's no need to do that when your side has a monopoly on violence :v:

fizziester
Dec 21, 2023

Source: Times of Occupied Palestine

https://www.timesofisrael.com/reservist-succumbs-to-wounds-sustained-in-hezbollah-drone-attack/

Reservist succumbs to wounds sustained in Hezbollah drone attack
By EMANUEL FABIAN FOLLOW
Today, 7:58 pm

A reservist officer critically wounded in a Hezbollah drone and missile attack on the northern border community of Arab al-Aramshe last week succumbed to his wounds on Sunday, the military said.

He was named as Maj. (res.) Dor Zimel, 27, a deputy company commander in the Etzioni Brigade, from Even Yehuda.

Another 13 soldiers and four civilians military-aged persons outside of uniform at that time were wounded in the attack on April 17, during which Hezbollah launched two anti-tank missiles and an explosive-laden drone from Lebanon, targeting a community center in Arab al-Aramshe.

Though the town has been largely evacuated, soldiers are stationed there and may have used the building as a gathering space. Something something cowering in civilian buildings and hiding behind human shields.

Hezbollah claimed responsibility for the attack, saying it targeted a building being used by the Israeli military with guided missiles and explosive-laden drones.

Galilee Medical Center in Nahariya, which treated the 18 victims, said Zimel arrived in critical condition, and was suffering from a severe brain injury. The hospital said it was forced to declare his death after evaluating his condition...

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

a friend’s roommate was Israeli but always seems to be a conscientious, thoughtful, anti-imperialist person with true commitment to liberation. after 10/7 she basically unfolded into a gundam and went back to israel to help the war effort lol. the only good Israelis are those who got red-triangled, and sancho, and then that guy who got drummed out of the military for stealing poo poo.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

fizziester posted:

Reservist succumbs to wounds sustained in Hezbollah drone attack

Galilee Medical Center in Nahariya, which treated the 18 victims, said Zimel arrived in critical condition, and was suffering from a severe brain injury. The hospital said it was forced to declare his death after evaluating his condition...

so it took them four days to figure out than an IOF soldier was brain dead? sounds about right

raverrn
Apr 5, 2005

Unidentified spacecraft inbound from delta line.

All Silpheed squadrons scramble now!

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

they're real. I've seen an increasing number of I stand with israel bumper stickers and flags. they're the same people who support trump.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

a friend’s roommate was Israeli but always seems to be a conscientious, thoughtful, anti-imperialist person with true commitment to liberation. after 10/7 she basically unfolded into a gundam and went back to israel to help the war effort lol. the only good Israelis are those who got red-triangled, and sancho, and then that guy who got drummed out of the military for stealing poo poo.

also maybe the taylorswiftfacts lady

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

No fuckin way. Somehow it's real
I hope one of them tried to explain maybe he's the bad guy lol

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

the kid who keeps going to jail because he refuses to serve in the IDF too

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wassbix
May 24, 2006
Thanks guy!

repping the wrong colours, bitch