Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Less Is Definitely posted:

Has X Corp. so far done anything to actually become "The Everything App"? One and a half years after Musk carried a washbasin into the Twitter HQ, innovation seems to have stalled. The blue check rollout was a fiasco and made the platform worse. Bot spam actually increased. Longer posts and video calls aren't exactly innovative. The attempt at opening the platform for job listings does not appear to have much traction. Musk predicted X would replace banks by the end of 2024, but I highly doubt the company is in any shape to achieve that.

Oh, ye of little faith

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Alex Jones made a post yesterday saying "gently caress Adolf Hitler" and lol things are not going well over there

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Has X Corp. so far done anything to actually become "The Everything App"? One and a half years after Musk carried a washbasin into the Twitter HQ, innovation seems to have stalled. The blue check rollout was a fiasco and made the platform worse. Bot spam actually increased. Longer posts and video calls aren't exactly innovative. The attempt at opening the platform for job listings does not appear to have much traction. Musk predicted X would replace banks by the end of 2024, but I highly doubt the company is in any shape to achieve that.

They are THE global town square for right wing racists worldwide.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
eyyy i'm cybafuckin ova here

im depressed lol
Mar 12, 2013

cunts are still running the show.

kazil posted:

And write a 60 page manifesto, with BOLD and ITALICS

My favorite thing about this is as a twitter user is sometimes I'm genuinely interested in a huge effort post or hell even a long form video but I refrain half the time from even reading/watching anything of the sort because if you have to close your phone and do some poo poo for a bit when you come back to the app it does not remember/care you were knee-deep in a post/thread and will boot you back to the For You/Following screen.

And then auto refresh and lose the thread. You can work around this by first BOOKMARKING the thread but then you have to navigate to bookmarks and- yeah this poo poo sucks rear end.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

kazil posted:

Alex Jones made a post yesterday saying "gently caress Adolf Hitler" and lol things are not going well over there

It all happens on 𝕏, the Everything is the Fault of the Jews App™.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/esjesjesj/status/1781867413065114089

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

99.999999999999999999999999999999% brand safety

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
the gentile news network has a good point. Also they have a blue check mark

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Yeah. Elon is a nazi

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Yeah. Elon is a nazi

Hoo boy I hope you are prepared for the shitstorm that DogeDesigner is about to rain down on you

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

kazil posted:

Hoo boy I hope you are prepared for the shitstorm that DogeDesigner is about to rain down on you

I can take it. He is Nazi

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

never really noticed how much of a nerd this guy looked like. if germans looked at him and went 'what a cool guy' i'm not surprised trump got elected possibly twice lol

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

speaking of

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

kazil posted:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

R.L. Stine posted:

never really noticed how much of a nerd this guy looked like. if germans looked at him and went 'what a cool guy' i'm not surprised trump got elected possibly twice lol

lol

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

shyduck posted:

speaking of

I don’t think he could lick Elon’s boots any harder without choking

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Platystemon posted:

It all happens on 𝕏, the Everything is the Fault of the Jews App™.

ah good point on the newspaper headline. i'm sure if i were to look into this i wouldn't discover that judea didn't declare war because it didn't loving exist except as a term for the jewish diaspora and the newspaper editor at the time, a canadian methodist, wasn't simultaneously publishing pieces about how the uk should assist germany in its annexations due to the "shared ambitions" those annexations represented.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

kazil posted:

He's got like a dozen states to authorize banking. And, um, you can do a video call. And write a 60 page manifesto, with BOLD and ITALICS

I forgot one of his big new features was when elon personally invented formatting. A feature so impressive and game changing that even his bigger fanboys have forgotten it exists and nobody has ever used it

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

DeeplyConcerned posted:

Everything crapp

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

shyduck posted:

speaking of

Engagement farming

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Songbearer posted:

Engagement farming

I am not sure Elon knows what that means

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

:mods:

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Innovation at Twitter died many years before Musk walked in the door. He just cremated the body.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Saltpowered posted:

Innovation at Twitter died many years before Musk walked in the door. He just cremated the body.

pretty sure you meant Innovation at X

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

R.L. Stine posted:

I think they colored his eyes. He was anything but the "Aryan Superman"

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

i bet elon pisses in the sink he brought to the office

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Oh god, I read this to the tune of "I Just Can't Wait To Be King"

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

R.L. Stine posted:

gross
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUDxUfpQ1wQ

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

R.L. Stine posted:

Don't be foul, he drinks from it

after sterilising it with piss

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
It’s his toilet and his bathtub all in one

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/edzitron/status/1782162555827626443

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
He basically stole the company, and it had been going down hill since.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
but he is the real world iron man, sent the first car from Tesla into space

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
The first production car, which he had promised to the actual original company founder :eng101:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sentient Data posted:

The first production car, which he had promised to the actual original company founder :eng101:

oh no, it was promised to the founder, then Elon bought in, and took it for himself, then sent it into space. Tesla was a company before Elon bought it

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

I bet Dom Lucre said the same thing

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Platystemon posted:

They should include the savings from its effect as birth control.

I always think the Telsa logo looks like an IUD.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
That's right if the company performs 20% worse you gotta fire 20% of the workers as punishment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

DeeplyConcerned posted:

That's right if the company performs 20% worse you gotta fire 20% of the workers as punishment.

great advice for someone who has 3 employes