Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

generations are horoscopes for amateur historians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

You better not be talking about my generation that way

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

actual antisemitism or support for Palestine and criticism of Israel's treatment of Palestinians?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Shai Davidai, so 100% the latter.

From what I hear, he's a crybully Zionist who thinks any support of Palestinians on campus is """"antisemitism"""".

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
As a jewish person, these zionists crying wolf about antisemitism are loving infuriating.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
thats a terrorism

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

VitalSigns posted:

Can you prove both parties are corrupt. Do you have video of Democrats looking into the camera and saying "thank you for this bribe"

Even if that video exists, all it proves is that a single Democrat is corrupt. And if the video is from more than a month in the past, maybe the politician has changed.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

mcmagic posted:

As a jewish person, these zionists crying wolf about antisemitism are loving infuriating.

People just think antisemitism isn't real now because Eve Fartlow said "free Palestine" is antisemitism but if I wander into the replies of the wrong tweet I get a bunch of identical pepes demanding I take responsibility for the historical crimes of Jewish pedophiles or something

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Ytlaya posted:

Even if that video exists, all it proves is that a single Democrat is corrupt. And if the video is from more than a month in the past, maybe the politician has changed.

Menendez is no TRUE Scotsman. Anyway we need to rally behind his reelection campaign because that seat is vulnerable

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

If congress really wanted college students to stop protesting they'd make the universities expel and rescind the degrees of anyone participating.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

super sweet best pal posted:

If congress really wanted college students to stop protesting they'd make the universities expel and rescind the degrees of anyone participating.

if they did this at columbia a lot of their friends would be really mad at them personally though

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

super sweet best pal posted:

How low can the 18-34 vote drop for Biden? We're soon going to find out! :munch:

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Bro Dad posted:

she's one of those godawful american historians with a comfy ivy league sinecure that writes poo poo like "Legacy of Freedom: How our Founding Fathers Dared to Dream" or w/e

it's not even that, she's of the class of barnes and noble grade great man hagiographists like david mccullough and jon meacham who think adding in every pointless biographical detail about a subject is an adequate substitute for having anything to say about them one way or the other

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

pencilhands posted:

Whats up with kamala laughing hysterically after literally everything she says anyway

Is there some kind of psychological reason, I used to work with someone who did the same thing
i see you never spent time around someone xanned out of their mind

way to out yourself as a nerd

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

AmiYumi posted:

i see you never spent time around someone xanned out of their mind

way to out yourself as a nerd
i had breakfast once with a friend who started the day with a few bars

he got a spoon into a bowl of grits but had no clue how to get them into his mouth from there and laughed until he fell over

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Nichael posted:

generations are horoscopes for amateur historians

kids these days................................................................................................

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Lin-Manuel Turtle posted:

[ELIZA AND WOMEN]
One week later

[ELIZA]
I’m writin’ a letter nightly
Now my life gets better, every letter that you write me
Laughin’ at my sister, cuz she wants to form a harem

[ANGELICA]
I’m just sayin’, if you really loved me, you would share him

[MICHAEL]
Oh boy that's enough family stuff for today!

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

my generation's cartoons are the best cartoons

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

MadSparkle posted:

which is kind of funny, didn't TikTok and K-Pop kids screw up his Tulsa rally a few years ago? I thought it would be something he'd be holding a venomous grudge about... not that I'm complaining lol

for all his reputation as a grudge holder trump loses interest in beefing really fast if hes not actually getting any benefit from it thats why he had to give up beefing obama three cycles ago it wasnt that he stopped disliking obama it was just a losing battle

contrast biden who still holds cannibals in the south pacific personally responsible for the murder of his uncle and insists on holding on to unpopular political beliefs mainly out of sheer spite to leftists for daring to question his authority in public

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Rudeboy Detective posted:

my generation's cartoons are the best cartoons

well thundercats is responsible for furries I believe

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/PeterBeinart/status/1782204274979619184

ya don't say pete

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?
jesus this ad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4I318o2eFg

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/campbell_brown/status/1782153186674979117

As far as I know there have been zero Jews physically harmed at Columbia? lol

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Scarabrae posted:

I had liberal friends freak out when I condemned Zionists outload like I said some other choice slurs

If zionists are getting condemned then libs could be next! Could be beheadings in Central Park!!!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

:qq:

Stay there, Zionist freak.

PoundSand
Jul 30, 2021

Also proficient with kites

When it started off I thought it was gonna be about guns, then I was like "oh it's about cancer" and then welp the ending. Truly a rollercoaster.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/campbell_brown/status/1782153186674979117

As far as I know there have been zero Jews physically harmed at Columbia? lol

The cops violently assaulted several

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

PoundSand posted:

When it started off I thought it was gonna be about guns, then I was like "oh it's about cancer" and then welp the ending. Truly a rollercoaster.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Someone told me that Joe Biden is not a rapist and does not suck poo poo and is not demented. How can I report this for misinformation???

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/bengrossbg/status/1782168016723038261?t=ABieaM4dw5QR9yohD-0aag&s=19

https://twitter.com/bengrossbg/status/1782199317966537124?t=DmwPpW_okGTvmwiFnp506A&s=19

How about this: Bernie Sanders, AOC, and the DSA are all garbage

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I think it’s okay to support candidates who you don’t necessarily agree with on everything. Nobody is going to hold exactly your values

That said, I think it’s missing the point to apply this to literal loving genocide

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Like there’s a time and a place for “pobody’s nerfect! :shrug: let’s agree to disagree” but that time and place is not the active and ongoing support of a genocide!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

My friend has a job for a nice candidate in PA. He attended one of the local DSA chapters, and they were agreeing to a "strategic endorsement" of Biden.

Ignoring the morality of endorsing a genocidal rapist, what is this strategy? Who are you appealing to? The libs already loving hate you. Sometimes people say stuff like this is an op, but I think it almost certainly isn't. It's just the after-effects of fifty years of the left being (literally) murdered, and all institutional knowledge disintegrating.

Trump should've been the definitive example of the advantages of exciting your base versus persuasion, and yet no one has learned that very obvious lesson.

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020

loquacius posted:

People just think antisemitism isn't real now because Eve Fartlow said "free Palestine" is antisemitism but if I wander into the replies of the wrong tweet I get a bunch of identical pepes demanding I take responsibility for the historical crimes of Jewish pedophiles or something

Hey, those pepes hate Arabs, and some of them might be in favor of deporting US Jews to Israel as an alternative to death camps, ergo, not anti-Semitic.*

*this message brought to you by Likud and the NYTimes

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Nichael posted:

My friend has a job for a nice candidate in PA. He attended one of the local DSA chapters, and they were agreeing to a "strategic endorsement" of Biden.

Ignoring the morality of endorsing a genocidal rapist, what is this strategy? Who are you appealing to? The libs already loving hate you. Sometimes people say stuff like this is an op, but I think it almost certainly isn't. It's just the after-effects of fifty years of the left being (literally) murdered, and all institutional knowledge disintegrating.

Trump should've been the definitive example of the advantages of exciting your base versus persuasion, and yet no one has learned that very obvious lesson.

They're cowards, Nichael
more than true equality or prosperity, they want it to be their chosen desiccated old man on TV telling them that everything is gonna be alright, rock-a-bye

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

They're cowards, Nichael
more than true equality or prosperity, they want it to be their chosen desiccated old man on TV telling them that everything is gonna be alright, rock-a-bye

I think that is true for a lot of them, but I also do think some are dumb enough to think this is a genius stratagem to get people to attend their six person, once-a-month Zoom meetings or some poo poo.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

lol Bernie didn’t hand poo poo to them. The DSA was born out of the acceptance that the Democratic party was too corrupt and incompetent to be trusted anymore and the hope that Sanders and his ilk were viable candidates that could be used to build a movement that would actually help people and get the human race out of its current death spiral. But that all collapsed when the Democrats systematically dismantled the movement out of craven self preservation, and Bernie helped them do it.

Ben Gross is a stupid melvin, and he can go gently caress himself.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Like there’s a time and a place for “pobody’s nerfect! :shrug: let’s agree to disagree” but that time and place is not the active and ongoing support of a genocide!

Nope. Just checked the official liberal code of conduct and it said always. Always compromise every principle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

speaking of stupid melvins