Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

train rail is placed and spaced assuming a certain maximum temperature for heat expansion. don't look any further into this........

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Mr Hootington posted:

I did yardwork today. Mowing and edging. You know what a mean fellow husband's

my garden is finally shooting up so I'm out there with the hose and mower about every other day. fortunately it's a small lawn so it only takes me like 20 minutes each day

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Buck Wildman posted:

my garden is finally shooting up so I'm out there with the hose and mower about every other day. fortunately it's a small lawn so it only takes me like 20 minutes each day

Beutiful

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lpzie posted:

train rail is placed and spaced assuming a certain maximum temperature for heat expansion. don't look any further into this........

drat that sounded like an interesting topic but I guess I'll drop it

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Buck Wildman posted:

my onions have little flower buds. I planted some bulbs from the store after I clipped off the ends for some baked potatoes. I’m not growing them to eat, so I’m letting them flower and whatever. apparently bees love onion flowers?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

mags posted:

my onions have little flower buds. I planted some bulbs from the store after I clipped off the ends for some baked potatoes. I’m not growing them to eat, so I’m letting them flower and whatever. apparently bees love onion flowers?

I'm just doing flowers and vines. no crops for me at my new place

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

speng31b posted:

anyone got any "talking points" or more accurately ways to crack ping people who haven't been crack pinged yet?

i talk to people who think that somehow taking the train instead of the plane will actually change anything, when, well if we've locked in 6-12 degrees or whatever of warming then taking the train once instead of the plane will slow the 12 degrees of warming for about a whole second, and well selfishly since we're hosed anyway and the forces of capital will ensure that the plane flies anyway, i might as well be on it, it would be quite handy to convince the liberals around me that nothing really matters and i can take all the planes i want and that the only way anything will change is the destruction of the united states and capitalism

lmao

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

speng31b posted:

anyone got any "talking points" or more accurately ways to crack ping people who haven't been crack pinged yet?

i talk to people who think that somehow taking the train instead of the plane will actually change anything, when, well if we've locked in 6-12 degrees or whatever of warming then taking the train once instead of the plane will slow the 12 degrees of warming for about a whole second, and well selfishly since we're hosed anyway and the forces of capital will ensure that the plane flies anyway, i might as well be on it, it would be quite handy to convince the liberals around me that nothing really matters and i can take all the planes i want and that the only way anything will change is the destruction of the united states and capitalism

theyre right

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Weka posted:

Hope the slams are jamming

It was a lot of fun. The kid i do volunteer work with was stoked to get to see a spear get performed irl so it was most definitely a success.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Actual climate data is horribly dire but that thread always finds weird poo poo 'proving' earth turns into venus in ten years

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Regarde Aduck posted:

Actual climate data is horribly dire but that thread always finds weird poo poo 'proving' earth turns into venus in ten years

send the nihilists to CCCC

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
my new two favorite heels are a tag team duo called "The Runway" who are flamboyant fashionistas lol

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Feels Villeneuve posted:

And there it is.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I don't recognize Newfoundland as part of Canada because gently caress that post-microwave bullshit.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

gonna have all my laundry done and put away, and a garbage bag full of clothes to donate pulled out of it too.

played some fallout, thinking I might eat a sandwich and make some music. it’s real nice out on the porch rn though. dogs browsing through the grass, which is overdue for a mow.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

What is the agenda of the 101 Republicans who are voting to lose the cold war

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Thr chickenhawks fly

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Mr Hootington posted:

sounds like the agenda is to lose the cold war

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Son of Sorrow posted:

This poo poo sucks and whichever numbskull mod is doing it should knock it off imo.

it's good actually, random rereg

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

speng31b posted:

people who think civilization will end in 3-5 years ftw

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

keep editing out number guys posts

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

speng31b posted:

laughed when this was posted, laughing again now

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Zodium posted:

laughed when this was posted, laughing again now

love to laugh as well

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

Hoot you should be watching Dynasty

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

laughter is the best medicine after all

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

042124_2 posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ahh, old friend

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I'm not sure what it says about me that that image doesn't phase me in the slightest anymore

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Buck Wildman posted:

I'm not sure what it says about me that that image doesn't phase me in the slightest anymore

means you're an old geriatric goon. time for your knee replacement gramps

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

drat it

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

good evening. normal evening.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

ArmedZombie posted:

good evening. normal evening.

so far so good

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i sometimes wonder if there any cracks left to ping, but of course there is

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i sometimes wonder if there any cracks left to ping, but of course there is

yep

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

Better to lose it under a dem president?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
car thread starting to get funny again

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Mr Hootington posted:

I don't recognize Newfoundland as part of Canada because gently caress that post-microwave bullshit.

Newfoundland and Labrador are dog breeds

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

Hoot you should be watching Dynasty

I'm not spending $50. I'll try to find it tomorrow maybe

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Weka posted:

Newfoundland and Labrador are dog breeds

Sadly tankies use this to defend the invasion of Ukraine

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

I'm not spending $50. I'll try to find it tomorrow maybe

If you have a VPN you can get the next 3 for 50 total. But yeah, just find a recording later. Acclaimed have been the only bad match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

If you have a VPN you can get the next 3 for 50 total. But yeah, just find a recording later. Acclaimed have been the only bad match.

I do not have a vpn and I'm not spending the time figuring out what to do to use one. I don't care enough.