Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Accipiter posted:

Amedee is also an anti-vaxxer and book banner.

She also trots out poo poo like this:

...while at the same time doing everything in her power to restrict access to abortion and medical family planning options.

shouldn't that dipshit be using "HealthComplimentarydomLA.org" for the URL anyways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe

Accipiter posted:

Of course. Thanks for the rational and reasoned discussion/responses. Always appreciate constructive conversation.

Verbally I've gone mostly with "LGBTQ" or sometimes "alternative lifestyle" when needing to refer to the groups of marginalized folks, but most of my friends that fall under those various umbrellas prefer (when necessary) to be identified individually, such as simply "trans" or "gay" or what have you.

I'm gay and I just say rainbow people because I'm sick of keeping track of who does what with what genitals. I cannot keep track of changing progressive terms, despite being extremely progressive. I have never had anyone ask for clarification when I say rainbow people so it seems fairly understood.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

I clik evrytiem

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Brain Curry posted:

I clik evrytiem

it was the defining moment of "TRUMP"s 2024 campaign until he poo poo his pants in a criminal trial and they said it on the news and printed it in the papers

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Brain Curry posted:

I clik evrytiem

Honestly, same

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

BrigadierSensible posted:

Im sure thishas been discussed before, and probably at length.

But who is dumber, Boehbert, or MTG?

Somehow they both are

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Asterite34 posted:

You know, English would really adopt the loan word "sexmonster," it has more oomph than the usual terminology over here

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe

Froghammer posted:

"They keep adding letters to LGBT and I can't keep track of it" is the boomer equivalent of "what's the deal with airline food" and if you catch yourself saying it out loud you should immediately punch yourself in the face as hard as you can

I definitely feel like I should improve but unfortunately I am admittedly stupid and struggle with memory issues and poor choices of words boiled into my brain from high school 20+ years ago. It also doesn't help I'm in a somewhat toxic masculine work environment and accidently pick up bad habits. I long ago gave up on being perfect and I just try to be a good person and not intentionally offend people. I'm always open to improvement and I try hard to learn to be better, but while comments such as the one I have quoted mean well, they're actively hostile and I have learned that many people have a knee-jerk hostile reaction to comments like that where they end up digging in and intentionally being worse or nasty instead of improving. I get this is GBS opinion shitposting and not a super deep discussion, I'm just saying don't be so black and white when stating your opinion in the real world and work on educating no matter how stupid someone is

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

So is Monday the 22nd the bond hearing or the gag order violation hearing?

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

Turns out if you fund a spoiler candidate who spews out constant right-wing talking points while also fielding a Republican candidate that a lot of people on the right wing are looking for any excuse to vote for someone else instead of; the spoiler candidate doesn't spoil the other side, it spoils for thee. Who could have known?

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

honestly you guys should probably stop voting these crazy weirdos into public office imo

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Batterypowered7 posted:

bond. unsecured bond.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

No collusion! Also here is my new slogan "I am a spy."

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Call Your Grandma posted:

honestly you guys should probably stop voting these crazy weirdos into public office imo

Hell no we the people demand ENTERTAINMENT

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

are the dueling monday hearings in separate buildings or differnent rooms in the same building

either way, Trump should be forced to travel between the two every hour

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

are the dueling monday hearings in separate buildings or differnent rooms in the same building

either way, Trump should be forced to travel between the two every hour

different rooms, from what I understand

which is very lol I have known a lot of people with a lot of legal issues but I have never known anyone with two hearings concurrently in different rooms in the same building, generally they try to work with you; but I guess when there are just too many court dates, poo poo happens.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Prove it.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

deadeyez gay so what

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012

kazil posted:

lol Donald Trump is going to have a really really bad day tomorrow

one last joke while comedy is still legal this weekend*

*comedy will be legal again when Trump has to keep running between different cases like a sitcom character who booked two dates in the same evening

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

Buce posted:

bond. unsecured bond.

He could be Agent 47 but I dont think trump plays videogames. I can imagine him playing Tetris and trying to build the blocks as high as he could then saying that the game is stupid.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Ladybugs Graham was on Fox News talking up the Ukraine funding that passed the house, and randomly just yelled "This bill would never have happened without Donald Trump!" Dude was loving unhinged and screaming about how we're at war and poo poo, and even my chud dad was like "Did he get into Biden's meth?"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

He could be Agent 47 but I dont think trump plays videogames. I can imagine him playing Tetris and trying to build the blocks as high as he could then saying that the game is stupid.

he might be able to play tic-tac-toe against the state fair chicken

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe
Is the court case gonna be televised? If not, where's a good place to listen to updated news about it without being absolutely bombarded by talking heads speculating dumb bullshit for hours at a time instead of talking about current developments that had been in the infosphere for four hours first? I'll be working all day and won't be able to read the thread or Twitter lawyer threads

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Batterypowered7 posted:

Yes

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

remember one of Clinton genuine human moments is her being addicted to the 90s brick gameboy and tetris. imagine how much the world would be better if Clinton stopped trying to be in politics and instead devoted her time to being a tetris grandmaster

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

First witness tomorrow

David Pecker

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Buce posted:

bond. unsecured bond.

OctoNussy

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

biznatchio posted:

Turns out if you fund a spoiler candidate who spews out constant right-wing talking points while also fielding a Republican candidate that a lot of people on the right wing are looking for any excuse to vote for someone else instead of; the spoiler candidate doesn't spoil the other side, it spoils for thee. Who could have known?

:hmbol:

They really thought that loving kook would take Biden voters?

My dude, he's more Anti-Vax then you are Donny Goodbrains

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Froghammer posted:

I have to know what he was mad about

Money he'd hidden away for his daughter got stolen.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

deadeyez posted:

Is the court case gonna be televised? If not, where's a good place to listen to updated news about it without being absolutely bombarded by talking heads speculating dumb bullshit for hours at a time instead of talking about current developments that had been in the infosphere for four hours first? I'll be working all day and won't be able to read the thread or Twitter lawyer threads

It’s this thread or nothing, sorry.

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.

Buce posted:

bond. unsecured bond.

They also both have Q helping out behind the scenes

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This loving idiot :lol:

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

TulliusCicero posted:

:hmbol:

They really thought that loving kook would take Biden voters?

My dude, he's more Anti-Vax then you are Donny Goodbrains

But he's a Kennedy, so Democrats must love him

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

lol at that Trump Punisher logo

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

I just love how sunny it is

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
asking for dem signatures for a dem primary at a Don rally??

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

it looks like there's a guy in the "taking a piss" stance behind him

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Ok, Scott Pressler's not real right? It's just some photoshop or AI generated guy goons put up pictures of as a joke, right?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Scott Presler is is a giant yet frail Marfan's abomination of an Islamophobe attempted Republican operative whose parents have rejected him and his lifestyle/being with money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

reminder he got his start being that weirdo in your local starbucks that spends all day taking up a table and trying to get attention