Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

That's a butt

explosivo posted:

Friend at work (registered democrat) is saying how cool it would be if enough people wrote undecided in the primary tomorrow to "make biden poo poo his depends" because "things are significantly worse across most fronts with a few good bills signed here and there with Biden". I'm like I get why you would feel that way but unfortunately this is the guy you have to vote for this time to make sure a fascism doesn't happen and I can't let that be on my conscience if I don't vote Biden and he loses the popular vote to Trump.

If you live in a swing state that matters just tell him he's a loving dumbass and to do his job to make sure that loads of people don't get gas chambered for merely existing, and if you don't tell him that no one respects people who vote merely to """"trigger"""" politicians anyways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Big if true
…wait, no, that’s not what we were told

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Lifespan posted:

Why not just skip the bond and pay cash?
Because he doesn’t want to actually pay it and thinks he can get out of it. See winterwerefox's post.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

kazil posted:

Violating the gag order on the day before your hearing about violating the gag order seems like a bad thing but I dunno
:yeeclaw:
you can see he realizes that as he says Cohen he knows he hosed up, but powers through anyway
*magician hands* "when're they gonna look at all the lies that cohen...*honk*...did in the last trial"

trump four geese in a suit confirmed?

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Lifespan posted:

Why not just skip the bond and pay cash?

If you think Dernald Jer Termp has $175 million dollars in liquid cash lying around, lemme tell you about Iraqi Dinars for a minute.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

kazil posted:

lol he looks miserable

Looks like someone’s got a case of the Mondays!

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

kazil posted:

Paying hush money is not illegal. The way he classified the payments on documents is.

Defense opening statements

He's technically a father and a husband. But I don't think he is a very good one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melania_Trump#Marriage_and_family

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Windows 98 posted:

Not just fantastic. The best pause. Some are saying that they have never seen a pause like this before. People are coming up to him and saying “wow I haven’t seen a pause like that before”.

So good of a pause it needs the Goldeneye pause music.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

madmatt112 posted:

If you think Dernald Jer Termp has $175 million dollars in liquid cash lying around, lemme tell you about Iraqi Dinars for a minute.

The court seems satisfied that the money is there. Is the question whether or not it's actually Trump's money?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

I love how all the interviews at the court house are Trump shouting at the camera from 20 feet away.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

This drawing looks so off. I figured out it's because they drew him a chin, which he definitely doesn't have.

Should be something more like this:

Commodore_64
Feb 16, 2011

love thy likpa

root beer posted:

Big if true
…wait, no, that’s not what we were told

Yeah no way he can still see that thing. Pure fantasy, this.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

pro starcraft loser posted:

I love how all the interviews at the court house are Trump shouting at the camera from 20 feet away.

They had to set up a "Stink Free Zone" for reporter's safety.

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

Failed Imagineer posted:

Best I can do is Boris Johnson

Zipline Cock Shame

BrideOfUglycat
Oct 30, 2000

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Ready for a piping hot fresh :lol:

Legalizing immigrants to own the libs.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

digital penitence posted:

This drawing looks so off. I figured out it's because they drew him a chin, which he definitely doesn't have.

They didn't even bother to draw the stink lines, SMH.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

explosivo posted:

Friend at work (registered democrat) is saying how cool it would be if enough people wrote undecided in the primary tomorrow to "make biden poo poo his depends" because "things are significantly worse across most fronts with a few good bills signed here and there with Biden". I'm like I get why you would feel that way but unfortunately this is the guy you have to vote for this time to make sure a fascism doesn't happen and I can't let that be on my conscience if I don't vote Biden and he loses the popular vote to Trump.

Gonna spoil it for you, that guy isn't actually a democrat and is 100% voting Trump.

Like there's a difference between disliking Biden and unironically going "Actually things were way better under Trump"

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Busters posted:

Zipline Cock Shame

Zipline cock sounds like a very unfortunate injury.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Toxic Mental posted:

If you live in a swing state that matters just tell him he's a loving dumbass and to do his job to make sure that loads of people don't get gas chambered for merely existing, and if you don't tell him that no one respects people who vote merely to """"trigger"""" politicians anyways

Yeah, I pretty much told her like hey i know it sucks to hold your nose and vote for one stuffy old guy over the other but there's way more at stake here than usual and in my humble opinion now is not the time to try to teach democrats a lesson that they surely will not learn anyway. I want to make sure we have a functioning democracy first and foremost then we can deal with all the other poo poo that pisses us off. They said "you do you". lol.

BrideOfUglycat
Oct 30, 2000

Do you think he honestly believes this or does he realize that it's just a story he's spinning?

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

He seems awfully insistent that the protestors have to be in front of the court house.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Toxic Mental posted:

That's a butt

How about some terrible AI-nimation?
https://i.imgur.com/I8tipZJ.mp4

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"closed up like a drum"

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

Lmfao

“Look why not just send some cops to the college so they won’t be allowed to control any protests at the courthouse??”

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Busters posted:

Zipline Cock Shame

I heard of that guy, he invented the warp drive on star track

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

BrideOfUglycat posted:

Do you think he honestly believes this or does he realize that it's just a story he's spinning?

I’d be willing to bet it’s simply a manner of his evil cunning concluding that since the court was closing early due to Passover, and the cops surrounding it due to his vile presence was leaving, he would garner favor points by “sending” his police to protect the Jews on Passover.

I bet he broke his arm patting himself on the back for his cleverness, too.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I heard of that guy, he invented the warp drive on star track

You are clever and I appreciate this post.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Busters posted:

Zipline Cock Shame

Good username

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Apparently the court system is going to publish daily transcripts

Can't wait for the Trump ones

https://ww2.nycourts.gov/press/index.shtml

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT

Anderson Koopa posted:

He seems awfully insistent that the protestors have to be in front of the court house.

I think he’s just raging that his supporters are supposedly just not protesting for him. He probably expected thousands of his supporters being there but instead it’s just a bakers dozen of retirees or unemployed losers.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

BrideOfUglycat posted:

I mean, he is correct in that Columbia suspended in-person classes and switched to virtual today.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
He’s mad that the simpsons guy wasn’t on his side.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Ringo Star Get posted:

I think he’s just raging that his supporters are supposedly just not protesting for him. He probably expected thousands of his supporters being there but instead it’s just a bakers dozen of retirees or unemployed losers.

It sounded to me like he wanted people to have another insurrection at the Court and he was upset that the Police aren't going to allow it.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

pixaal posted:

How about some terrible AI-nimation?
https://i.imgur.com/I8tipZJ.mp4

LMAO

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Lifespan posted:

But that's what I'm saying. Legal filings show that Trump held a collateral account with $175m in value (that is now parked in cash and under the control of the bond company). Why not just skip the bond and pay cash? Is he required to secure a bond or something?

What, and suffer the indignity of having his (on paper) net worth reduced?

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

explosivo posted:

Yup, all those people that voted for Hitler sure showed the DDP and the rest of the Reichstag how awfully Centrist they truly were!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
is it true that twitter (and youtube) allow you to pre post/upload stuff and then set a post date and time?

like why would don waste his lunch break(?) posting about that.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Toxic Mental posted:

That's a butt

It's a primary, not the general. An "undecided" protest vote in a primary sends a message without messing things up for literally everyone on the planet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

LOL, they could remove all security entirely from the courthouse and he still isn’t going to have his giant braying chud mob, because they all convinced every gathering is infiltrated by glowies

(and they are probably not wrong, too bad chuds!)