Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Bandire posted:

pictured: a criminal admiring his crime scene

(leon has decided all of the sudden that he loves unraveling toilet paper rolls)

looks to me like leon has been sitting on that pad the whole time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Bandire posted:

(leon has decided all of the sudden that he loves unraveling toilet paper rolls)

Incontrovertible proof that you're on the wrong side in the over/under TP roll debate

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

tippy is innocent

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
so did Tippy decide to be a perma-long cat after copying the Spud Sploot as a kitten, because if so that's adorable and hilarious

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

skaboomizzy posted:

so did Tippy decide to be a perma-long cat after copying the Spud Sploot as a kitten, because if so that's adorable and hilarious

she just does whatever’s comfortable i guess. she has resumed being a lapcat after several unsettling puppy weeks. this is tonight

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Mad because snuggles

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

met a cat while shopping for plants today

a very good cat

quadpus
May 15, 2004

aaag sheets
I think you may be right, that is a good cat.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

gently caress SNEEP posted:

leon is innocent

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Bandire posted:

my roommates in college had a cat that would do this after using the box. I eventually had to turn the paper the wrong direction since it was better than losing half a roll

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Endless Mike posted:

my roommates in college had a cat that would do this after using the box. I eventually had to turn the paper the wrong direction since it was better than losing half a roll

yeah the new roll i put in that bathroom i flipped to the objectively wrong direction so he couldn't unroll it. he decided he'd take bites out of it instead

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
pudding is the most cloudcat since cloudcats I want to snuffle that fuzz

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Bandire posted:

yeah the new roll i put in that bathroom i flipped to the objectively wrong direction so he couldn't unroll it. he decided he'd take bites out of it instead

if your objective is having the cat not unroll it, it isnt the objectively wrong direction

Exodor
Oct 1, 2004
I"ve been reading this thread for a long time but for some reason never posted photos of our three idiots.

First we got Butter. Butter is 12 now and she's the most affectionate cat I've ever met. If there's a lap available she's on it. She also loves sleeping on my shoulder. She often sings her song at 2 AM for no reason and for some reason tries to dash out any exterior door that opens. She's an idiot and she's my baby and I love her.

Then in late 2019 we decided to adopt Claudia and Willow. We got them from the same rescue but they're not littermates.

They started smol.

Willow stayed smol. Claudia became a gigantic skittish beast

Claudia is possibly the strangest cat I've ever had. She is huge and has massive claws and seems completely unaware of those facts. She likes to snuggle next to us in bed and stretch out her front paws digging her claws into whatever happens to be in front of her - often our backs. She's almost five but still seems mostly unable to control her large body. She's an idiot and I love her

Willow is also almost five bue she's still very smol and also retained her kitten energy. She loves to hang out in the highest places in the house (partly to escape Claudia, I think). She's an idiot and I love her.

My kid went off to college last fall and requested a cat picture every morning so I have a lot. I'll try to post pictures of these idiots from time to time.

Exodor fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Apr 21, 2024

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

PRO loving cats, holy poo poo A+

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

FBS posted:

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Cactus Ghost posted:

if your objective is having the cat not unroll it, it isnt the objectively wrong direction

up until last week i was the only one in this house that used it!

FBS posted:

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Bandire posted:

up until last week i was the only one in this house that used it!

You're the only person in the house that uses toilet paper? :stonk:

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

TOOT BOOT posted:

You're the only person in the house that uses toilet paper? :stonk:

i was the only person in this house until leon decided he was also a person and needed toilet paper

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

I love all these idiot babies.

Exodor posted:

My kid went off to college last fall and requested a cat picture every monring so I have a lot. I'll try to post pictures of these idiots from time to time.
Good kid and good parent! :hai:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

NEW YOSCATTES

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

drat, look at those cats

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Those are amazing dumb babies i love them

Gunshow Poophole posted:

pudding is the most cloudcat since cloudcats I want to snuffle that fuzz

Puddings fluffier than ever. He’s playing paw catchy with Bonbon here. They sit on opposite sides of the door crack, stick their paws in and try get the other cat to catch their paw and then they’ll try slap it :3

She’s really warmed up to him this week. Still hisses but she plays with him and even wrestled him last night (he lost)

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

A+ cats all around but I especially like butter's coloring

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

she just does whatever’s comfortable i guess. she has resumed being a lapcat after several unsettling puppy weeks. this is tonight

Sleepy Tippy. Slippy.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

Oh my god it works again

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Cutie calico :3

--

These photos are in reverse order but it makes a funny scene

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell
she looks so dang mad

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Synthbuttrange posted:

Cutie calico :3

These photos are in reverse order but it makes a funny scene

I love surly bonbon. :kimchi:

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Yay for Puddin and Bonbon being friends!

Yay for all cats!

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Flakey posted:

Yay for all cats!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

cassiecat...

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

:ssh: David is sleeping

neongrey posted:

cassiecat...

:unsmith:

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Who does the paper belong to, ultimately?
https://i.imgur.com/jO2ZUQl.mp4
Obviously it's Plasma

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Actual :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

Flakey posted:

Who does the paper belong to, ultimately?
https://i.imgur.com/jO2ZUQl.mp4
Obviously it's Plasma

Plasma's been waiting on that report for weeks now