Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I thought goons couldn't surprise me anymore and then I found a 40+ page thread in tviv for a French cartoon my four year old watches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
SNAP used to be epic win $400 month during covid. it was badass. then Joseph Biden happened

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Snap and WIC are ftw

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

tristeham posted:

doordash this 🖕

i was hoping for some more effort in the responses

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

External Organs posted:

I thought goons couldn't surprise me anymore and then I found a 40+ page thread in tviv for a French cartoon my four year old watches

goons ftw

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

let's make the goonhaus a reality

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

hoping to receive all the getting a job energy going through this thread.

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

External Organs posted:

had to see if it was the grizzly and lemmings one or teh ladybug one and lol

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

luv2shit posted:

had to see if it was the grizzly and lemmings one or teh ladybug one and lol

the main standout to me in the early stuff was Princess Fragrance, which is structured almost exactly like a Phineas & Ferb episode where the A- and B- plots resolve each other perfectly. After that there aren't really any amazing episodes until Oblivio, Timetagger and Chat Blanc blew me out of the water at the end of season 3, but apart from Stormy Weather 2 I've always walked away pleased with having watched an episode, no matter how formulaic it gets.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Also I lied it was 20 pages my bad.

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

mawarannahr posted:

good job... love to see goons get jobs :cheers:

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

hell same

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

40 yo goons being blown away by television aimed at 4 year olds.

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

External Organs posted:

the main standout to me in the early stuff was Princess Fragrance, which is structured almost exactly like a Phineas & Ferb episode where the A- and B- plots resolve each other perfectly. After that there aren't really any amazing episodes until Oblivio, Timetagger and Chat Blanc blew me out of the water at the end of season 3, but apart from Stormy Weather 2 I've always walked away pleased with having watched an episode, no matter how formulaic it gets.

yup

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

Spergin Morlock posted:

this thread isn't nearly busy enough for a monday. my favorite part of ordering door dash is when the person delivers it in a nicer car than mine

my cars get like 10mpg so when i order doordash it's actually more environmentally friendly than driving to get the food myself because 99% of cars get better mileage

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

i say swears online posted:

Jeffrey von Yospos

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Lpzie posted:

watch the new one if you saw the old one or watch the old one if you saw the new one.

Which should I watch if I haven't seen either

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

StashAugustine posted:

Which should I watch if I haven't seen either

dunno... I went old then new and that was fine for me. unsure what new then old will do to a person. you can test it.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

External Organs posted:

What's the show? I'm looking for something for my 1 year old.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

1 yos shouldn't be watching tv. they should be locked in prayer for 9 hours per day.

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

KirbyKhan posted:

What's the show? I'm looking for something for my 1 year old.

it's called South Park

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Lpzie posted:

1 yos shouldn't be watching tv. they should be locked in prayer for 9 hours per day.

shut up bitch

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Lpzie posted:

what is american prayer if not watching jake and the neverland pirates

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

watch the neverending story, lamb chops play along, Jim Carrey movies, and the weather channel. come out as sane as me.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i dont really remember any entertainment before the nes

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

My first ever video game was Sid Meier's Gettysburg, which explains a lot really

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i grew up in a rice and cheese for dinner 4 nights a week household so i didnt have access to a lot of new game systems but i did get to rent and play all the great late era nes games like startropics 2: zoda's revenge and kirby's adventure

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
this is the WAR thread you stupid bitch rear end mods

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

we're currently in the peace era

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Lpzie posted:

we're currently in the peace era

(channeling lightning) you should make war with yourself NOW

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the eternal war of all against all

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Gotta go fast!

…because there’s no food again this year.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

lobster shirt posted:

i'm praying for jobster shirt but i want 10% of earnings for 24 months in exchange for my thots and prayers

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

a guy on the bus is playing a shooter like CoD or sth on what must be a steam deck, really loud guns with the sound on. 🫡

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Al! posted:

i dont really remember any entertainment before the nes

i have vague memories of playing qburt and some stuff on either an atari or commodore 64 but very very little. it's basically stretching the furthest back in my brain to even get a faint glimpse of a very fuzzy recollection. overall was mostly an nes infant

500 bad dogs
Nov 22, 2023

mawarannahr posted:

a guy on the bus is playing a shooter like CoD or sth on what must be a steam deck, really loud guns with the sound on. 🫡

u jelly?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

what the hell

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

you can’t just end the war bitch

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Xaris posted:

i have vague memories of playing qburt and some stuff on either an atari or commodore 64 but very very little. it's basically stretching the furthest back in my brain to even get a faint glimpse of a very fuzzy recollection

oh you know what, if i squint i can maybe get a glimpse of playing labyrinth on my dad's old apple but i must have been completely unable to comprehend it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Lib and let die posted:

improving material conditions leads to peaceful times

Congratulations on your newest opportunity to advance the cause of American fascism

lobster shirt posted:

Do you include moderating this place on your CV?