Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Maxey going to have himself a game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
If the Knicks can make anyone else on the 6ers beat them but Maxey they are going to win this series easily.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Brunson looks like he's pressing.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Knicks are allowed one playoff win per season

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Elephanthead posted:

Knicks are allowed one playoff win per season

They won a whole series last year!

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

mcmagic posted:

Yeah, that was unacceptable

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

lol Embiid literally decked Josh Hart

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
NY crowd trying to sell that so hard

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Athanatos posted:

NY crowd trying to sell that so hard

Embiid gets ref'd like he's won something

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
"DUUUUUUUUUUEEECE.......Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

What the hell was Bogdonavich doing there?

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Bogdanovic is so stupid.

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
???

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Brunson definitely gets a superstar whistle now.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Brunson definitely gets a superstar whistle now.

He's not playing very well

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Buddy has fixed some aspects of his game and he's not "you can't win even with potential DPOY next to him" bad anymore but it kind of shows how actually bad he was earlier that those were his first playoff points.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

mcmagic posted:

It’s ok they had a decade of 0 wins

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Refs :chillout:

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

mcmagic posted:

He's not playing very well

Getting going.

More of that will help.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Tobias having a nice little game so far

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Hart has been the best knick in this series by a wide margin.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Brunson looks mid without a whistle

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Josh hart game

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
josh fart

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Josh Hart channeled Dame this quartet

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

4 for 14 and getting mvp chants???

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
As long as hart keeps shooting like prime Klay the Knicks have a punchers chance

Scotlander
Jun 22, 2013

de curry GOAT posted:

Brunson looks mid without a whistle

He was 2nd in PPG minus free throws this year, he's just missing a ton of shots he usually makes, been a rough 2 games so far.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Orlando was in the playoffs last year, right? Getting heavy "just happy to be here" vibes.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Magic Cavs is some ugly basketball between occasional Mitchel moves

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Rick posted:

Orlando was in the playoffs last year, right? Getting heavy "just happy to be here" vibes.

I think this is the first time since the bubble

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Chronicles posted:

I think this is the first time since the bubble

Well then being a 5 seed is honestly pretty impressive.

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Embiid with an Oscar

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
OG has no bag and we gotta pay him 35+.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Rick posted:

Well then being a 5 seed is honestly pretty impressive.

they’re a pretty good young team

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Cavs

JackBandit
Jun 6, 2011
This Google pixel post that poo poo dystopian photo editor commercial is definitely my least favorite of a batch of awful commercials this playoff season

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
I like it when the pinstripes running down the sides of the Orlando unis line up jerseys to shorts and make Joe Ingles look like he's wearing a big weird onesie

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Lowry “all ball!” Cmon be real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
White Donte is playing some ball tonight