Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Vertical Lime posted:

he did the local call

https://twitter.com/nyknicks/status/1782593960365453822

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

RestingB1tchFace posted:

What a fail to not call a timeout when they were struggling to get the inbounds. Giant mistake.

they were out of timeouts because of the bad challenge

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

hello

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

haha dang nice block

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
omg that leblock

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

LEBRONJAMES

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

LeBron James

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
LeBron Abdul-Jabbar

mistermojo posted:

has Nick Nurse been coasting off Kawhi this whole time? is he actually bad

At the very least he's overrated.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

(kid who says LeBron James voice) LeBron James

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
maxey wasn’t fouled at all on the ground btw. Brunson definitely grabs him by the waist at the time the ball pops loose tho

And nurse is a fuckin idiot for that pointless Lowry challenge

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

if the lakers play worse in the 1st they will win, imo

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

D’lo :haibrow:

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

pretty good block... i guess

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

d'lo has been given the magic bonus

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
lebron dpoy

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Lebron James

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

that was the reverse charles smith

it's destiny

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

fart simpson posted:

they were out of timeouts because of the bad challenge

Didn't they take a timeout after the DiVincenzo three?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Didn't they take a timeout after the DiVincenzo three?

oh yeah lol. nvm

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

how is lebron going to stop gordon on the other side of the floor reggie what the hell

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
that lebron pass tho

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lebron james

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

fart simpson posted:

oh yeah lol. nvm

No the knicks did

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Let's just count this as a Lakers win now to spice the series up

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I get to complain about my most hated graphic since they did it for the Lakers, the "10-2 run over 2:30" like there are runs like that all game long.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Nurse is trying to call a TO while Maxey is going to the ground and they don't see it / allow it

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

xbilkis posted:

Let's just count this as a Lakers win now to spice the series up

confirmed gentlemans sweep. sorry jokailures

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Holy poo poo that Lebron outlet

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Harlock posted:

Nurse is trying to call a TO while Maxey is going to the ground and they don't see it / allow it

In fairness, that should be the rule. Gotta be on two feet to have legal possession.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

rui shutting down jokic(as he always has) but the refs calling phantom fouls smh

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

Harlock posted:

Somebody should have called a timeout when nobody was getting open on the inbound. With a two point lead....all you have to do is get the ball in clean....and they decided to force it rather than burn the timeout. Huge error.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

AD has passed the Rick Test

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Salvor_Hardin posted:

In fairness, that should be the rule. Gotta be on two feet to have legal possession.

They have said that is how they are meant to interpret it but not all the ref crews agree.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

AD has passed the Rick Test

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Reggie says absolutely nothing substantial

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Somebody should have called a timeout when nobody was getting open on the inbound. With a two point lead....all you have to do is get the ball in clean....and they decided to force it rather than burn the timeout. Huge error.

Looks like he did try to call it before the inbounds pass too and same result lol

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

bron aggressively fronting with ad in a zone behind him and maga porter jr just shoots that poo poo goddamnit

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
One of these days I'm gonna call the gambling hotline just to see what its all about. Like, do you get connected live with a counselor or is it a callback? Are the reps good at their job? Is the whole thing smooth or janky and underfunded?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

rivetz posted:

One of these days I'm gonna call the gambling hotline just to see what its all about. Like, do you get connected live with a counselor or is it a callback? Are the reps good at their job? Is the whole thing smooth or junky and underfunded?

its a guy who calls himself The Greek telling you 80% of all gamblers stop right before they win big

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

good TO darvin