Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
“No money there.”

Occasionally he will say the truth without getting it

Nate, what’s the common factor between GarfieldEATS, Scooby Doo EATs, Egeez, and SimpsonEATS?
:magemage:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Matt Groenig will license out Simpsons stuff for a bag of chips and two used wads or gum

He's basically Jim Davis 2.0 so I'm not sure why Nathen feels the need to call him out, especially since I'm sure Disney knows this exists and doesn't care

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

david_a posted:

“No money there.”

Occasionally he will say the truth without getting it

Nate, what’s the common factor between GarfieldEATS, Scooby Doo EATs, Egeez, and SimpsonEATS?
:magemage:

You forgot ScottPilgrimEats

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Duckman2008 posted:

You forgot ScottPilgrimEats

TBF I think Nathen did as well.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Yeah there’s no money in a Simpsons license. Better go with Garf

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

YOU'LL BE HEARING FROM EGEEZ

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
The Simpsons-themed food and drink are virtually the only thing I remember about my visit to Universal Studios. Unfortunately since there is no money there they had to put Homer down

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSinc/status/1781586812957335627

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

But they're not secret right he sold them publicly?

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
Ok but it does have 2X THE MEAT so

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Peanut Butter posted:

Ok but it does have 2X THE MEAT so

Today I learned there is a standard for meat content in lasagna

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Well that didn't take long. Anyway, that lasagna doesn't look very good but at least it's not orange I guess.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Going to the store to pick up a big helping of Garfield MEATS

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006
what the gently caress is up with garfield's face anyway? what is that yellow strip below his eyes? it doesn't even remotely evoke a cat's whisker pads. this has bugged me since childhood

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

So that first one, @cowm_lk or whatever, that's also Nathen, right?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Powerful Katrinka posted:

So that first one, @cowm_lk or whatever, that's also Nathen, right?

I thnk it's just a random person who wants to rile up Nathen. Nathen proving that he knows the licensing game by assuming a company doing a movie tie in is paying the same amount as a no name guy.

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

Yep, a giant multinational will absolutely transact with another giant multinational with guaranteed distribution and a verified brand presence allowing it to cross-market across the most important market for box office success. What bastards, #mygarfieldwouldnever, and so on

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
when the Dilbert man started selling burritos i knew it was over.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
All that’s left now is for someone else to make a “love me, feed me never leave me” song since that’s a Garfield thing and not really a Nathen thing

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

I just love Nathen’s assumption that loving Nestlé went hat-in-hand to Paramount and Sony to beg for this license like he had to, instead of some unholy trinity of bean counters from all of them figuring out how many more units and movie tickets they’ll sell if they slap Garfield’s CGI face on ‘em and splitting up the profits.

Blue Moonlight fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Apr 22, 2024

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Frank Frank posted:

All that’s left now is for someone else to make a “love me, feed me never leave me” song since that’s a Garfield thing and not really a Nathen thing

I keep imagining it to the tune of U2’s Batman song “hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me”

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Kitchen-made fresh, once a week.

MSPain posted:

what the gently caress is up with garfield's face anyway? what is that yellow strip below his eyes? it doesn't even remotely evoke a cat's whisker pads. this has bugged me since childhood
It started out more clearly as the whisker pads, it's just that now Garfield's eyes and mouth take up like 90% of his face.

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

MSPain posted:

Maybe this will help

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Hell yes, I scooped this nearly two days ago. I'm literally the Woodward & Bernstein of Garfield themed branding on heavily meated loving lasagna or whatever the gently caress this corner of journalism is called.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Drunk Nerds posted:

Hell yes, I scooped this nearly two days ago. I'm literally the Woodward & Bernstein of Garfield themed branding on heavily meated loving lasagna or whatever the gently caress this corner of journalism is called.

Orange Journalism

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Drunk Nerds posted:

Red Sauce Journalism

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Start a social media trend taking pictures with your stoffers lasagna (tm) and giving the camera a thumbs up.
#garfwasright #lasagna #viacom #human flesh

Esc Ctrl PgUp
Jan 1, 2023

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

lol

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1782490533937484048

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSinc/status/1782514927661453520

I would love to see him read Unscripted and start posting non stop about Sumner Redstone.

GarfieldEATS: OTHER = TBD

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

you do it nathen, you're gonna be the one to expose Paramount

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1782490533937484048

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSinc/status/1782514927661453520

I would love to see him read Unscripted and start posting non stop about Sumner Redstone.

GarfieldEATS: OTHER = TBD

Wow the family that built paramount has massive controlling shares how absolutely surprising

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The listing wars and civil wars as separate thing is driving me crazy.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Apr 23, 2024

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
top 3 earth problems:

war
earthquakes
other

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

R.L. Stine posted:

top 3 earth problems:

war
earthquakes
other

Casualties=31,000
Poverty=MILLIONS!!!

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
I think there's been a few more casualties than that in all the ongoing wars, Nathen

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

LordArgh posted:

I think there's been a few more casualties than that in all the ongoing wars, Nathen

OTHER=TBD

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Wow the family that built paramount has massive controlling shares how absolutely surprising

They in no way built Paramount. Sumner Redstone bought it out in the 90s. Their battle to keep control of their empire is only slightly more embarrassing than Nathen's career

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

But his lasagna wasn't kitchen made either, it was frozen and rebranded from some Canadian frozen food company wasn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

They in no way built Paramount. Sumner Redstone bought it out in the 90s. Their battle to keep control of their empire is only slightly more embarrassing than Nathen's career

Why I oughta!!!! :argh: