Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022

lol, can't stop won't stop

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

The ultimate poster

He never stops posting

:justpost: made flesh

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

"Donald "TRUMP" tweets virtually seven days a week"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

maybe don't keep pissing off the judge

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
LOG OFF

LMAO

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Truth isn't even a verb! Fart however is.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Seth Pecksniff posted:

The ultimate poster

He never stops posting

:justpost: made flesh

lol. Yes!

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under

fuckingtest posted:

I was literally just there about a half hour ago...There was one fat guy wearing a green shirt listening to Trump speeches, and two ladies screaming, "RAPIST, RACIST!" so that guy was outnumbered and out-yelled by two.

"On the spot" Goon Reporter fuckingtest signing off...

You :rock: fuckingtest

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
"He's responding to attacks!"

"He made those comments first"

"Pff, why are we quibbling about timing?"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

going poor for the defense, maybe the judge will give him jail after all

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

"Your Honour my client, The Crime Elemental, has become fused together with their phone."

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Froghammer posted:

Causality, Smchausality, your honor!

JeffLeonard
Apr 18, 2003

TV Violence
Goddman. Blanche really needs to learn to DIG UP STUPID

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Froghammer posted:

Preemptive defense like Putin in Ukraine

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

side note:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

kazil posted:

side note:

big loving lol

JeffLeonard
Apr 18, 2003

TV Violence

kazil posted:

side note:

:lol:

The poor Line Rider dude would break his neck on DJT stock slopes

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Froghammer posted:

It's worse than that. Blanche is challenging the judge, asking him why he cares about timing.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Infinitum posted:

"Your Honour my client, The Crime Elemental, has become fused together with their phone."

You know, this is kinda like putting some super-villain on trial. Very difficult!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

I like feisty judge

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

kazil posted:

going poor for the defense, maybe the judge will give him jail after all

Pro-tip:
Judges do not like it when you declare their courtrooms unfair or biased, in the courtroom to their face

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

TulliusCicero posted:

No one in history that I know as a Civil War historian has ever loving said it, hell Lee ordered his troops to attack high ground, even at the "Uh that's a bad idea" from his officers.

He just made it up like the River of Blood

He was also in Schnecksville PA, which is nowhere loving near Gettysburg, closer to New York.

He just doesn't know anything else about PA except Gettysburg, and at some level is personally offended that his idol Robert E Lee is no longer "In Favor"

This is something I don't understand honestly, maybe old goons can shed light on it for me:

What the gently caress is with old white men in particular and their obsession with Robert E Lee the Saint? Like was his famous hack/ fraud biography required reading in school at the time? He's a big a traitor as Benedict Arnold at least, for even shittier reasons. Also he's the most "brilliant tactical commander" I know that also somehow destroys his whole army a lot.

Even my dad who was a Civil War buff and was pretty chill about like every other facet of it, got raging mad sensitive about Lee, I never really understood it.

I grew up in VA and Lee was always treated with the same reverence as Washington, Jefferson and Lincoln. I can't explain why but if I didn't find out differently as I got older I would probably see him the same way.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
I'm relying on the COURT OF HARD KNOCKS, your honor

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!

This is amazing

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

lmao this is a good one

Totbot
Oct 4, 2013
Trump spending a night in what would probably end up being the nicest jail cell in the country isn’t really even much of a punishment for him. Its probably the only thing at this point that might whip his supporters into a frenzy. He’d least be able to grift on it.

Sitting in court having to hear all the bad poo poo people say about him without being able to respond, the news reporting that he’s sleeping and gassy, and having almost no one show up to support him is probably a more effective punishment. It just makes him look pathetic and weak.

I get wanting to see the gently caress locked up, but posting “why isn’t he locked up” all day doesn’t change how the world works. Rich people get an advantage. Better accept it and laugh that Trump is 100% the most miserable he has ever been in his entire life, and its literally because he ran for president.

Lol

JeffLeonard
Apr 18, 2003

TV Violence
Why the gently caress isn't this on TV???

Trump loves ratings and the ratings would crush the MASH finale.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

LMAOOOO

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Popping nicotine gum in a desperate attempt to send stimulants coursing through his ichorous veins

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

kazil posted:

side note:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFMuWYTRtUA

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Another Bill posted:

Pro-tip:
Judges do not like it when you declare their courtrooms unfair or biased, in the courtroom to their face

Yes. "My client is filled with contempt for this court" is not exactly a great argument.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Totbot posted:

Trump spending a night in what would probably end up being the nicest jail cell in the country isn’t really even much of a punishment for him. Its probably the only thing at this point that might whip his supporters into a frenzy. He’d least be able to grift on it.

Sitting in court having to hear all the bad poo poo people say about him without being able to respond, the news reporting that he’s sleeping and gassy, and having almost no one show up to support him is probably a more effective punishment. It just makes him look pathetic and weak.

I get wanting to see the gently caress locked up, but posting “why isn’t he locked up” all day doesn’t change how the world works. Rich people get an advantage. Better accept it and laugh that Trump is 100% the most miserable he has ever been in his entire life, and its literally because he ran for president.

Lol

If he has to report from jail to the courthouse there won't be anyone to do his hair or makeup

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
By the end of this Blanche is going to end up in jail too lmao

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

:getin:

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!

Don't tempt us with a good time

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?

saintonan posted:

It's worse than that. Blanche is challenging the judge, asking him why he cares about timing.

I mean causality isn’t real right guys? Right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

oh jesus gently caress why did he think this would work