Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

If this vans a-rockin', I'm doin' coke to Dokken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
The edits of that cuck explainer webcomic always make me giggle.

clockwork chaos posted:

And the second page

Also, total solidarity with Regarde Aduck on his anti-HFD stance. The art is actively offensive.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Also, total solidarity with Regarde Aduck on his anti-HFD stance. The art is actively offensive.

pathetic mindset

fun hater
May 24, 2009

one must accept that many of the best webcomics have "bad" art, in that it's unskilled or amateur, clumsy in execution. but a comic's art just needs to be coherent enough to communicate an idea. the rest is gravy.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

oh speaking of webcomic people who don't suck poo poo ryan north is still cool and dinosaur comics is still going

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

One More Fat Nerd posted:

once I was like you.

read the comic. trust us

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

fun hater posted:

one must accept that many of the best webcomics have "bad" art, in that it's unskilled or amateur, clumsy in execution. but a comic's art just needs to be coherent enough to communicate an idea. the rest is gravy.
:yeah:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Awkward Zombie is neat

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

fun hater posted:

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
pokey the penguin is evergreen

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Doing a 8-bit theater reread followed by an order of the stick read through

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Mr Hootington posted:

Doing a 8-bit theater reread followed by an order of the stick read through

There are rules about posting self harm threats on the forums

fun hater
May 24, 2009

more falafel please posted:

oh speaking of webcomic people who don't suck poo poo ryan north is still cool and dinosaur comics is still going

he writes fantastic four now and its actually good

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

fun hater posted:

he writes fantastic four now and its actually good

nobody on earth has a brain prepared to write good fantastic four comics more than ryan north, its crazy its taken this long for it to happen

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

more falafel please posted:

Pokey the Penguin is still going on too. May he one day stop the Italians

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
what about pupkin

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Good soup! posted:

Perry bible fellowship is one of the only webcomics I can think of that's any good

Only slightly related but I'm glad Genndy Tartakovsky got to make his dream show on adult swim but I had zero interest in it because imo it just looks and sounds like a bad webcomic lol

Primal is decent

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Primal is good, Samurai Jack Season 5 was bad, and Unicorn had some decent ideas but didn't execute them too well. I hope his Dog Balls movie does okay for him

fun hater
May 24, 2009

if people DEMAND good art then they should be reading 10 earth shattering blows or griz grobus, both of which are pulpy and dark sci-fi/fantasy stories in the vein of kill six billion demons.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I liked Wompcomic back like a decade ago but also the less depressed the creator got the less funny it got. You hate to see it.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I remember this dude's name is Clevin but I can't remember anything else about this comic or the drama behind it. Was he....a sex criminal? Or am I imagining that?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Clevin.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Mad Hamish posted:

I remember this dude's name is Clevin but I can't remember anything else about this comic or the drama behind it. Was he....a sex criminal? Or am I imagining that?

look at him

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Mad Hamish posted:

Was he....a sex criminal?

quite the opposite!

he was a very nice and perfect author-insert softboy that the titular Strong Female Protagonist fell for

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
listen; there was a period of time that homestuck

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I liked Wompcomic back like a decade ago but also the less depressed the creator got the less funny it got. You hate to see it.

Wompcomic.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

pog boyfriend posted:

lies sisters and wives is also incredible and the accidental space spy lives in my head enshrined forever

That just sounds like a Utah reality TV show

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The world of webcomics sounds like a madhouse lol.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Clevin is literally this guy

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Clevin is literally this guy

How did I see this comic 200 times but only now noticed the second pair of sunglasses on her head

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
My favorite webcomic is the one about a Khajiit in Oblivion and the creator got mad that I was posting it in a webcomic mock thread and threatened to call a lawyer about it

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

quite the opposite!

he was a very nice and perfect author-insert softboy that the titular Strong Female Protagonist fell for

He made pasta.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Heath posted:

Clevin.

clevin

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Clevin...

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbo6ly-RAF8

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

fun hater posted:

:hai:

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
the gold saucer in rebirth feels like it cost as much to make as the expansion 14's came with

fun hater
May 24, 2009

god. why was his name clevin.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
im glad someone with enough pull at square enix felt like giving ff7 the company's collective net worth was a good idea because it was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Precambrian
Apr 30, 2008

Mad Hamish posted:

Clevin was actually introduced explaining how his friend (a serial rapist) was actually not that bad if you got to know him. By the end of the comic he's the weepy softboy asking the protagonist if she's ever thought about his needs, because he made pasta for their Uber for Superheroes app.

Strong Female Protagonist was way more insane than people remember.