Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

Any fart updates today?

to try to make the courtroom less cold today there will be frequent releases of hot air

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Nessus posted:

I’m eager to hear the new savvy take on how Tmurp really was innocent of this one specific thing , and having that slowly expand to full bore nostalgia for 2020

Lol this trial is gonna be a "TRUMP" deep cut, like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUeOTOGUimM

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Mozi posted:

to try to make the courtroom less cold today there will be frequent releases of hot air

Trump a one man greenhouse effect machine

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Toxic Mental posted:

Primary methane sources :

Land use change 51%
Livestock 31%
Trump 6%

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Scags McDouglas posted:

I don't wanna derail on this topic but I think 6ers are the lowest possible punishment so a lot of people think they didn't do anything wrong at all. My last one was for sniping a page in this thread and I was like "sure, fair".

How is page sniping even a forums crime? It's just posting, the thing these forums are for.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Noted MAGA Turning Point USA/The Blaze Elijah Schäffer on how to make a boy baby

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016

The News posted:

Pecker has testified that the National Enquirer pushed negative articles about Trump's opponents in the 2016 GOP primary, including Texas Sen. Ted Cruz. The publishing executive was just asked about an Enquirer article claiming that the Republican lawmaker's father, Rafael Cruz, associated with Lee Harvey Oswald before the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in 1963.

Pecker claimed that former Enquirer editor-in-chief Dylan Howard and the magazine's research department had worked on the article. "We mashed the photos and the different picture with Lee Harvey Oswald ... we mashed the two together," Pecker testified. "That's how that story was prepared — created, I would say."

In the heat of the 2016 GOP primary, Trump pointed to that Enquirer article to support his conspiracy theory, saying that the tabloid's claim that it had photographic evidence of a link between the elder Cruz and Oswald was credible.

TRUmPQ! The motherfucker actually planted the Zodiac killer story. LMFAO

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Men are so much stronger than women that male sperm swim faster :biotruths:

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

quote:

science here is questionable

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Noted MAGA Turning Point USA/The Blaze Elijah Schäffer on how to make a boy baby

Or...and this is much much easier: just do IVF and choose the sex before implantation. Bing bong so simple. And expensive. But who cares about $$$ when you are white, amirite!!!

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

I like how the majority of the responses are the raised eyebrow in confusion emoji.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LOL

party of family values

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
If you want to have a boy you just put your nuts in the microwave (jimmy the door lock with something so it will run with the door open, easy to do). Do 90-second bursts on high, 10 times prior to sex. This will kill the inferior lady sperm and only the strongest, most Arian male sperm will be left. Everyone I know who has done this has given birth to a boy with a mustache

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

kazil posted:

Donald, this is your lawyer. Just keep posting

...Is he actually posting about the judge being corrupt, DURING his contempt hearing?

Lmao what

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
These writers know exactly what they are doing:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/live-blog/trump-hush-money-live-updates-day-6-rcna148919#rcrd39779

quote:

Analysis: Steinglass using Pecker to expand evidence
Steinglass is asking a series of questions to allow the admission of AMI business records, including texts and emails, into the trial's evidence that Pecker himself might not be on.
This is important because as the chairman and CEO during the time period in question, Pecker can authenticate these records and get them into evidence.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

TulliusCicero posted:

...Is he actually posting about the judge being corrupt, DURING his contempt hearing?

Lmao what

He posted it during the 15 minute break after the hearing, yeah.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

quote:

Steinglass using Pecker to expand evidence

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Machai posted:

How is page sniping even a forums crime? It's just posting, the thing these forums are for.

I actually think it's fuckin hilarious when someone's embarrassing, poorly planned reply hits the top and gets an "e: oh god" at the end. But I also want absolutely no say in the rules, ever.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Every editor today is in a competition for the most creative use of pecker in a headline.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Imagine finding out Trump is your secret dad

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Toxic Mental posted:

Everybody in court covered in a milky sheen of fart condensation

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I'm not one to laugh at dick and fart jokes, usually, but they are taking center stage during this trial and I'm not complaining one bit.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

big nipples big life posted:

Every editor today is in a competition for the most creative use of pecker in a headline.

It's really hard to be honest, a lot of them end up sounding pretty stiff. I suppose I appreciate they're not being soft on him at least, but I'm sure Trump wishes he could tug him off the stand.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

I wonder why so many of these people fell for antivax misinfo. Their grasp of biology and medicine is extraordinary. :lol:

If you REALLY want a baby boy you shave a little of your beard and mix it into your wife's smoothies.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

Any fart updates today?

President Trump ‘Farts’ repeatedly, all day, every day, seven days a week.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

bobjr posted:

Imagine finding out Trump is your secret dad

*Looking in the mirror and seeing a signature anus mouth form* "Oh no!"

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

big nipples big life posted:

"Piercing pecker's points" or whatever guy is winning so far

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Lol conservatives are irredeemably broken

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
drat this is actually quite interesting, this Pecker fellow sure understands how to grift.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

(Science here is questionable)

Oh word? Just for that one portion?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

I love how the only times Trump say something genuinely funny it was almost certainly on accident.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Is there a stock ticker type graph for how many times Donald rips out farts in court per day?

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

kazil posted:

lol his argument is "I thought reposts were ok because I haven't gotten in trouble for them before"

lmao. this is what happens when you decorum and allow these assjerks to fester. dude is like a jr high schooler, "no one ever said not to do it when i kept doing it"

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Catastrophe posted:

Is there a stock ticker type graph for how many times Donald rips out farts in court per day?

It's just one single slow uninterrupted release. Your EFG would just be a flat line.

E: ElectroFartoGram is more correct.

Aramis fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Apr 23, 2024

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Froghammer posted:

Men are so much stronger than women that male sperm swim faster :biotruths:

I think it was widely held that male sperm are lighter/smaller than female sperm and it causes them to move faster but I think morphological differences between sperm were debunked

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Catastrophe posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

the dicks on the male sperms makes them not as ergonomic as the female sperms, so they have to exert more effort to protect their fragile egos