Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Ayn Rand had a bunch of disciples -- sarcastically known as The Collective. One of them, Alan Greenspan, would go on to run the Federal Reserve for decades and was arguably a major cause of the subprime mortgage crisis. For this reason alone she must die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
https://twitter.com/No7Sammy/status/1782603007504384489

This woman has chosen to remain married to Matt Walsh, so you don’t need to waste any time feeling sorry for her.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Ayn Rand wrote a book on how libertarianism could actually work and all it would take is a machine that ran on magic and a bunch of people read it and said "wow, yeah, that seems perfect!"

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Fish guy is incapable of using warm water?

How does he do routine water changes?

The General
Mar 4, 2007

You don't want to use the water from your hot water tank for fish.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Platystemon posted:

Fish guy is incapable of using warm water?

How does he do routine water changes?

"fish he brought"

maybe the tank was one temperature and the fish-in-bags the fish guy brought were another. maybe fish guy was tying to get her to say not to put new fish in there if they might die

or maybe she just typo'd / is bad at telling stories

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
keeping fish is actually kinda hard. a tom scott video said its like reverse space.

we're the outside (lower pressure, air atmosphere) aliens trying to keep a bunch of things in a high pressure/dense(liquid) medium alive. got to make sure ,water levels, O2, temp, pH, cleaniness are all good.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The General posted:

You don't want to use the water from your hot water tank for fish.

If only there were a way to make water warm.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Simple possible explanation is “Fish guy”is a guy delivering new fish. He's not a tank maintainer. Changing a fiah's water temperature too quickly is Bad. If he's just delivering fish, no way in hell he's going to offer to refill their tank for them.

On the side, using tap water (and some dechlorinator) is the most common way to refill a freshwater tank, in which case water heater water is fine.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Simple possible explanation is “Fish guy”is a guy delivering new fish. He's not a tank maintainer.

Yeah it’s got to be this.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Yeah, loving up logistics and supply chains never did Napoleon's armies any harm

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

HopperUK posted:

Yeah, loving up logistics and supply chains never did Napoleon's armies any harm

Those military men don't need weapons or food or clothes

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
That's why supply lines have never been a concern to any military in history.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

DACK FAYDEN posted:

zach weinersmith is very hit-or-miss imo but when he hits he hits

Do you have any examples of that?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Zesty posted:

Do you have any examples of that?

sometimes people like different things than you, and that's ok

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Improbable Lobster posted:

Those military men don't need weapons or food or clothes

lol at regressives thinking theyre be the supa dupa protag of the universe.

like sure bud keep posting your le epic me mes on the internet.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

DACK FAYDEN posted:

zach weinersmith is very hit-or-miss imo but when he hits he hits

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Christ, what an rear end in a top hat.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Weiner did some book collab with a *spits* libertarian economist and had some bad comics from when he started in the 00's but as afaik he's just an internet funnyman

Dopilsya
Apr 3, 2010

Nucleic Acids posted:

This woman has chosen to remain married to Matt Walsh, so you don’t need to waste any time feeling sorry for her.

https://x.com/UnitedShoes/status/1782750688763666823

loving lmao

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I got a gender studies and sexuality studies degree so I can confirm men aren't actually able to orgasm properly, it's just mass psychosis. There's a floor on estrogen levels below which it's physically impossible.

I also got a philosophy degree so if you'll excuse me I'm off to explain to the physics department how all atoms are made of water

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Women just don't like sex honestly. Every time I've had sex with a woman they've said it's the worst experience they've ever had.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Don't like what, getting eaten out, sticking your legs in the air while you do it, being filmed in silhouette? I require more specificity on what "this" is!!

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/YourFellowArab/status/1782714897542910182?t=QsSKNwUd5_TxPT0goY7gEQ&s=19

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
“We’re not popping bonars licking your guys flaps sorry”

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Yngwie Mangosteen posted:

That's why supply lines have never been a concern to any military in history.

But Sun Tzu said it's better to forage on the enemy.

Was the court tactician wrong?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
That's a lot of messages in a row with no replies.

Edit: I meant the texting guy who doesn't like eating girls out

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Why can't they ever just say that they, personally, don't like performing X sex act?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

These people just confuse biology with their own insecurities lol

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

tokin opposition posted:

Weiner did some book collab with a *spits* libertarian economist and had some bad comics from when he started in the 00's but as afaik he's just an internet funnyman

The libertarian economist collab is about how open borders are good, which is one of the few correct libertarian takes.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Pththya-lyi posted:

The libertarian economist collab is about how open borders are good, which is one of the few correct libertarian takes.

Even then they're stupid it tends to break down into.

Open borders for companies to hire the cheapest available labor and exploit every natural resource with no consequences: good.

Open borders creating worldwide unions that lift everyone out of poverty and worldwide attention paid to the harmful effects of unrestrained capitalism: bad.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Literally admitting “I don’t like that I can’t shout slurs anymore”

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Schubalts posted:

Why can't they ever just say that they, personally, don't like performing X sex act?

Because it has to be the rest of society that's wrong and weak and fragile and unmanly.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Funny enough, the comments are pretty heavily all ragging on this poo poo, so that's nice.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"I'm just saying what everybody's thinking!"

*(everybody was not thinking that)

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Look, all he's saying is he never enjoyed playing video games, he only enjoyed being racist with his friends.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Nucleic Acids posted:

I've heard this account is either a parody or said in jest because I don't believe Matt Walsh would give his wife access to anything involving her being able to talk about their personal life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Yeah no way, not after he saw what happened to Crowder.