Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Mr Hootington posted:

Something funny happened

what was it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

turn on your monitor

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

injecting incredible amounts of zionism into my veins like bane

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

Something funny happened

Oh?

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

It was a special treat for me and 2 others who post in here. They have been notified.

JohnnySavs
Dec 28, 2004

I have all the characteristics of a human being.
How ridiculous is "Are there any Jewish students that oppose Israel's actions?"

"Are there any black students that are opposed to the Rawandan genocide?"

"Are there any Germans opposed to the concentration camps?"

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I've been putting a giant spoonful of chili crisp in my ramen lately, it's ftw

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Lib and let die posted:

granma ftw. I put it in most things I make now.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Lib and let die posted:

mawarannahr posted:

granma ftw. I put it in most things I make now.

absolutely

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Al! posted:

nearly 1500 reading cspam lol what gives is it the israel stuff

There's a bunch of student protests kinda erupting all at the same time. Maybe that. Kinda seems like things aren't normal this week.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

cspam has never been more normal

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

speng31b
May 8, 2010

never?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

KirbyKhan posted:

There's a bunch of student protests kinda erupting all at the same time. Maybe that. Kinda seems like things aren't normal this week.

it's kind of nuts that cspam is one of the few places you can post pro palestine views and news without some psycho showing up to demand you answer for the crimes of hamas in this ai generated picture

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lobster shirt posted:

This is true, I've only gotten the abnormal reports outside of CSPAM. This is an oasis of sanity.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

name a more normal time

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

it's the era of normalcy

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Al! posted:

it's kind of nuts that cspam is one of the few places you can post pro palestine views and news without some psycho showing up to demand you answer for the crimes of hamas in this ai generated picture

the collective internet brains have been shattered into smithereens and it is actually really depressing to witness even "woke dsa guy" (lol) succumb to psycho sino-islamophobic bloodlustery. either that or hasbara has done a stellar job but i think americans are just bloodlusty sickos; and not the cool based bluetooth earpiece oakleys-wearing pudgy-fat crewcut neocon with a boat type of sicko

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Al! posted:

But do you condemn lumpentroll?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
I'm watching twin peaks for the first time, seems like a pretty good show so far

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Whoop that trick!
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1782954892102955144?s=19

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

I'm watching twin peaks for the first time, seems like a pretty good show so far

its good

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

season 2 is bumpy as heck because of behind the scenes bullshit but it picks back up

'Twin peaks: The return' is one of the best series i've ever watched and it kinda spoiled tv for me

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

It's great. It has a lot of not great parts though. And that's especially true of the 3rd season- some of it is just terrible and in other parts it explores stuff that's almost never explored in film. he's a profoundly introspective person imo and the 3rd season has a great deal of insight into the sicknesses of our time, as well as far more fundamental things about his own psyche

nice obelisk idiot has issued a correction as of 04:04 on Apr 24, 2024

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
i was absolutely down for everything in the 3rd season, especially the bullshit

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
i watched it in 2017 and probably did not appreciate a lot of it, so it's due for a rewatch

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Ohtori Akio posted:

i love to wear clothes until they disperse into rags. youll be waiting a while

ftw

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

External Organs posted:

But do you condemn lumpentroll?

i do, he is cringe

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

BONGHITZ posted:

i do, he is cringe

thanks, you too.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Al! posted:

nearly 1500 reading cspam lol what gives is it the israel stuff

college campuses have entered the cool zone

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Caring is cringe. Cringe is caring. Sharing is caring. Sharing is cool. Therefore, cringe is cool.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Al! posted:

Skill issue.

I post such things on facebook, and aside from the one post ebulliently praising Hamas getting dinged by the fb computer, it's been fine.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

something i am feeling glum about tonight is that earlier today i was talking on the phone with my uncle (mom's brother) and he told me that she has told him that she gets lost driving sometimes, can't remember where to go. that is concerning... i thought i had five or ten more years before aging really started slowing her down but i guess not. then again she is in her 70s.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

something i am feeling glum about tonight is that earlier today i was talking on the phone with my uncle (mom's brother) and he told me that she has told him that she gets lost driving sometimes, can't remember where to go. that is concerning... i thought i had five or ten more years before aging really started slowing her down but i guess not. then again she is in her 70s.

That sucks. Sending my best

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Xaris posted:

it’s economics but for even lazier less motivated faildaughters n sons who don’t want to sit on a Board of Directors one day. there’s a reason why they had to add the word science to there, and it’s no accident or pure mishap

if it were serious, it would be about gibsonian optical arrays and perception

that’s right

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

i remember this from the iraq war, eventually the news will turn to mass graves and other atrocities and everyone will pretend they knew israel was bad all along and not even delete or edit their old posts

oh they already found some mass graves of palestinians stripped naked and bound, aoc posted about it today a little bit