Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

He's not getting votes, he's not raising money, he's sitting on trial, there are questions about his health. It's literal insanity at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Scags McDouglas posted:

People really milking that sweet 10 min window.

:zounds:

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Took me a second and I was way bummed that Howard Dean didn't somehow pop back up into the race. Say "Phillips" ya jerks.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

30 year old trump also paid off 8th graders

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

It's also :lol:

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Nessus posted:

To be fair it’s got relatively high odds of being invaded by China. Not many countries can say that

BUT I DO EVERY DAY, WHILE I DO THE MOVES then I lift

Scags McDouglas posted:

How does it rank on the anti-semitism scale to pretend to be Jewish to milk the NY vote and say your Brazilian-born grandparents survived the holocaust?

They were alive from 1930 to 1945. Technically, they survived the holocaust.

"I have regret and remorse that it didn't go a lot further."
"... Welcome."

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

PhazonLink posted:

e: you think she practiced her trump lips, or did the photographer just catch a good frame

polls dont matter

relating or fellating?

ob21
Aug 21, 2017

Barometer posted:

I guess I'm lucky I worked as a dishdog in a few places so I can handle the incredibly difficult task of *checks notes* washing dishes without a machine.

Also, I prefer my knives to be a little dull because that has saved me a lot of blood over the years and I notice nobody has mentioned her lovely grip on that knife.

Maybe ya'll don't know how to properly hold a knife when yer cutting. :smuggo:

...thank you. I rarely post, but that video has been bugging me all afternoon. I felt like I needed to be the collected parent of a 6yr old who calmly says "Allina, you are being very helpful with the dinner, but let me show you a couple of things...". All while suppressing my initial reflex to scream.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Silly Burrito posted:

Maybe he shouldn't go to jail (well he should), but maybe they should make him work in a school cafeteria or something with a giant hairnet instead.

House arrest and a social media ban would be fine by me tbh.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Trying not to have hope but Haley percentages like that are brutal

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

kazil posted:

Pennsylvania

Troubling for Biden

5er
Jun 1, 2000

There is probably a lot of alcohol mixing with a good ol' Rush Limbaugh magnitude sack full of oral sedatives keeping them quiet right now.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
i think it's really cool that something insane happens in america for every generation since its existence

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

senate passed the tiktok ban. lmao.

okay seriously if biden signs it.. it will be bad for biden. you think young people are gonna vote for the tiktok ban president??!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Holy poo poo

https://x.com/Zprtr1/status/1782926523328328049

Flipping Bucks county is one of Scott Pressler goals and main focus in 2024

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Another overperformance by Dems in a special election

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

The Fisher-Paykel double dishwasher isn’t really some extravagant luxury thing is the same size as a regular dishwasher but it’s two separate drawers instead of one big door. So yeah you can have one running and load the other one and that’s pretty cool. My house came with one. After a few years it started leaking all over the floor and it was all kinds of hosed up so I replaced it with a standard dishwasher from LG. I kind of missed the convenience of two separate washers in one but whatever. Do I deserve the guillotine? Probably.

I want the judge to order trump to listen to this song all day while he’s freezing his fat tits off in court.

https://youtu.be/eovCScmD1FM?si=QG9Cv6z3fcfKRlJ-

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Is it possible people under 40 have hosed up Republican electoral politics through the simple act of being impossible to poll?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Holy poo poo

https://x.com/Zprtr1/status/1782926523328328049

Flipping Bucks county is one of Scott Pressler goals and main focus in 2024

Everyone knows uhh Muslims don't vote in primaries.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Strong Sauce posted:

okay seriously if biden signs it.. it will be bad for biden. you think young people are gonna vote for the tiktok ban president??!

The scenario where this ends with Tik Tok banned would only arise from it really being a Chinese State asset. Then it would be deserved. :colbert:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Pressler mighty quiet

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

i dont know who those two losers are.

also i think I asked this before, but I wonder if we lived in a good society with UBI and a bunch of other good poo poo, like would there still be people producing such regressive poo poo and consuming it?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Strong Sauce posted:

I don't love it, but the sale time is longer in this bill than the last attempt. Won't happen until after the election now.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Donald trump failed to wash his hands after making GBS threads every day of his presidency, however when asked about Donald's hygiene, pill popping daddy Ronnie Jackson said," if i had to give him a grade I'd say trump is a c-ish, d-ish washer."

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Pressler mighty quiet

Part of me wants to believe she's trolling him. I know it's something many of us would do.

Also what the gently caress is he talking about re: NBC and NYT?

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Nessus posted:

Please lord send us a mid tweet stroke

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

R.L. Stine posted:

i think it's really cool that something insane happens in america for every generation since its existence

I know every generation feels special but I kinda feel like in this current one, the insane things are happening at a pretty accelerated rate.

Who's the loving We, scott. Is there a mouse in your pocket when you're on tinder?

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

Scags McDouglas posted:

Took me a second and I was way bummed that Howard Dean didn't somehow pop back up into the race. Say "Phillips" ya jerks.

It really shows how nightmarishly things whiplashed in less than a decade.

Dean has an enthusiastic cry shown out of context and suddenly his political career is utterly over, forget a chance to be president.

Eight years later Trump comes out and says "They're sending all their rapists and criminals." and it (in a very, very broad sense) helps him get elected President. One wonders what changed during those eight years.

(That is not an actual question, and I'm pretty sure I know what the answer would be from most of the replies providing one).

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

Lunch At The Gotham Cafe is an underrated Stephen King short story.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
reminder that that guy first got blacklisted because he was tempting a bunch of good christian jesus loving regressives.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Jelly posted:

Part of me wants to believe she's trolling him. I know it's something many of us would do.

No way that can be real. "Convince" him, sure. "Help" him... wtf does he need help with. A second person to back up his alibi when he slips her 20 bucks to leave the house for a double feature?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Cornwind Evil posted:

It really shows how nightmarishly things whiplashed in less than a decade.

Dean has an enthusiastic cry shown out of context and suddenly his political career is utterly over, forget a chance to be president.

Eight years later Trump comes out and says "They're sending all their rapists and criminals." and it (in a very, very broad sense) helps him get elected President. One wonders what changed during those eight years.

(That is not an actual question, and I'm pretty sure I know what the answer would be from most of the replies providing one).

apparently the Dem guy that went up against Bush HW had a video op in a tank, and it crashed his chances.

meanwhile Rs have a bunch of chickehawks and a purple bandaid attack and R's are still the party(that cuts VA programs) of R TOOPS

lol the the sheer stupidity of americans. like this week NPR had a another safari for those """""""""""""""independent""""""""""""" voters, a socially lib, eco con.

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Apr 24, 2024

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

PhazonLink posted:

apparently the Dem guy that went up against Bush HW had a video op in a tank, and it crashed his chances.

it's important context to note he was also wearing a silly hat

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Three Olives posted:

Kitchen Pro-Tip:

Get two dishwashers.

"If you seek to be insufferable, first install two dishwashers."

Frank Frank posted:

House arrest and a social media ban would be fine by me tbh.

For you?

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

PhazonLink posted:

i dont know who those two losers are.

also i think I asked this before, but I wonder if we lived in a good society with UBI and a bunch of other good poo poo, like would there still be people producing such regressive poo poo and consuming it?

Yes, it's a point of toxicity as a culture. People who think hate is good.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

If he's that gullible someone needs to buy a lovely rear end X account and say "Scott, my husband and I reside in a swing state here in Kodiak, Alaska. He asked that you personally meet him to help him vote Republican. I'll be gone for the month but he can host you once he's done chopping firewood with is taut, rippling muscles. Once you land, please send me your Venmo for flight reimbursement and I'll call you a taxi to the destination"

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Strong Sauce posted:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Checking in on Bucks County

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Jelly posted:

Where do you live?

prison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Presler has always been hilarious at implying sex work while talking about voter outreach. Hey boys, I'm coming to YOUR area. I've barely got any protein shakes left in my trunk. Hit me up if your wife is out of town and I can register you in person.

And then, no matter what, the Republicans turn around and tell him his lifestyle is unacceptable.