Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i dont have work tomorrow, but i forgot to buy booze on the way home because traffic sucked and i had to finish an assignment for this course work is making me do and ignatius meen just pooped on me and hal is sad he's being ignored.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

hambeet posted:

there, i've caught up.

bif is on my time zone again and she doesn't have work tomorrow so should be drinking and posting.

smh.

Is it a holiday?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Also beet are you in a masonry? This is important so answer carefully

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Maerlyn posted:

Is it a holiday?

tomorrow is ANZAC day. because (white) australia has little culture.

former prime minister john howard

<- pictured there

really decided to bang up the cultural mythos of the ANZAC (Australia and New Zealand Army Corps), who were conned into fighting for the Brits in WW1 and WW2. though WW2 was probably a dece one to get involved in.

anyhow, anzac day used to have the important message, led by former anzac troops that 'nationalism gets you killed' so don't glorify war.

now thanks to little johnny howard. we get a day off and we have shrines of rememberance and it's borderline like a religion at time focusing on their sacrifice making our country great yada yada, all because of a massive feeling of inferiority over a perceived lack of (white) culture in australia compared to the likes of the US.

err. I mean yes, tomorrow is a public holiday.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Maerlyn posted:

Also beet are you in a masonry? This is important so answer carefully

you want me to confirm my masonry status? my confirmed masonry status is confirmed to be, no masonry, that is confirmed.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
Lotta posts by beetykins, disparaging the great John Howard no less

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

JosefStalinator posted:

i'm catching up josef stalin ator

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
Australia has some good trauma inspired war songs, lmao that it shares it's formative holiday with New Zealand though. At least America and Canada have different thanksgivings

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

JosefStalinator posted:

That's just the standard beet overnight posts. And we should all disparage John Howard.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

JosefStalinator posted:

Australia has some good trauma inspired war songs, lmao that it shares it's formative holiday with New Zealand though. At least America and Canada have different thanksgivings

i dont know if we share the holiday with them, we just call them anzacs because they went over together.

FEDERATION FACTS

New Zealand and Straya have had a very intertwined relationship earlier on in the piece. Right up into the early 1900s there was a real will they / wont they deal. Aus and NZ sent a joint team to the olympics 1908 and 1912, also went to ww1 together...

this whole sexual tension had been going on since before federation when the incorporation of new states was written into the australian consitution specifically to include the possibility NZ would join with the other colonies as a sixth ( or fifth) state, because they had been invited to join the federation, and they said 'yeah sure, maybe later hey?'. by the early to mid 1900s though they were totally ghosting us.

tl;dr new zealand is just a huge loving flirt

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

some cutting edge politoons here

basically fiji (who we also wanted to party with) and new zealand dunking on us for being convicts.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

anyway, waiting patiently for the poop actions to resolve.

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

hambeet posted:

basically fiji (who we also wanted to party with) and new zealand dunking on us for being convicts.

Most mornings my hair looks like the ogre's

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

Hal Incandenza posted:

I am in a confirmed masonry. With myself.

It's weird for me to not be in a masonry with you

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

hambeet posted:

anyway, waiting patiently for the poop actions to resolve.

Do you think they'll resolve during the day? I thought they might be like cumulative things

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
Poomulative

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Good morning. I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the day.

I think I will spend my lunch break on the track today. I want to be in peak shape so I can join track club :swoon:

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

yuming posted:

Good morning. I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the day.

I think I will spend my lunch break on the track today. I want to be in peak shape so I can join track club :swoon:

Psh.

Running?

Physical activity?

OUTSIDE?

No thank you.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

I'd think if pooping was an average day action resolutions would have already happened. We're likely going to have to wait until the day ends to find out what's up with it at the current rate.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

I'd think if pooping was an average day action resolutions would have already happened. We're likely going to have to wait until the day ends to find out what's up with it at the current rate.
My theory is that is has a cumulative effect. Like preventing studying over night or actions or something to that effect.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

hmm this post implies more poop knowledge about the state of the poop game.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

SporkChan posted:

Psh.

Running?

Physical activity?

OUTSIDE?

No thank you.

yeah, I'll be at anime club, tyvm.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

hambeet posted:

I'll show you poop knowledge!

...oh darn I already pooped today.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Okay, beet. I'll show you tomorrow!

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

hambeet posted:

I mean I know that a bunch of people pooped when the game opened and absolutely nothing's happened yet so....

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

I mean I know that a bunch of people pooped when the game opened and absolutely nothing's happened yet so....

Have you been pooped on? Although I suppose PMuzz has been so she'd share if she got any info

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
Let's fix that ##poop on Iggy

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Maerlyn posted:

Have you been pooped on? Although I suppose PMuzz has been so she'd share if she got any info

Spork did and now Illusionis has too. I'm assuming Zoya would have said something if anything happened to her after being pooped on twice.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

PhantomMuzzles posted:

It's weird for me to not be in a masonry with you

Right? Maybe somehow we will still end up in one

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

hambeet posted:

Imagine that.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Zoya I feel like someone is stealing your masonry bit but I just woke up and so I'm not sure who.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

This maybe?

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

Spork did and now Illusionis has too. I'm assuming Zoya would have said something if anything happened to her after being pooped on twice.

I'm not sure about this, but I have gotten doubled and have no news to share.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

It's also very possible it has no game effect and our esteemed mods just thought it would be funny.

Which, to be fair, they were right.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I wouldn't put it past them

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

hambeet is scum, huh?

##vote beet you hate to see it

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Zoya posted:

hambeet is scum, huh?

##vote beet you hate to see it

Nooo. I can't poop on beet tomorrow if he's voted out for being scum, today!

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

SporkChan posted:

That's just the standard beet overnight posts. And we should all disparage John Howard.

Defending Hambeet for no reason scumping

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I'm sus on Cube for not developing a framework in which to analyze pooping behavior

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

Time passes quickly on the weekend.

Why are we not retaining our poop in order to gather and then use as one almighty poop cannonball?

Enquiring minds wish to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
##vote sporkchan