Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Hoots has discovered a new emoticon and his archenemy loquacius, for some reason, shall feel it's wrath

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I recommend picking up extra shifts, both for your wallet and your social capital.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i think most people would get their work done in 3-6es. in industries that require hands to always be on the lever so to speak, they can simply hire more people

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

DaysBefore posted:

Hoots has discovered a new emoticon and his archenemy loquacius, for some reason, shall feel it's wrath

:frogdowns:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 18 minutes!

DaysBefore posted:

Honestly it's a happy little guy and seems like pretty manageable wrath, I'm more confused than anything

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

loquacius posted:

Honestly it's a happy little guy and seems like pretty manageable wrath, I'm more confused than anything

:downsa:

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

loquacius posted:

everyone else understands exactly what it means

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation

Cuttlefush posted:

everyone else understands exactly what it means

oh cool, fill me in

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

loquacius posted:

oh cool, fill me in

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
if people are upset about something I'm all ears, in this the peace thread

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Orb of creation is good

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

loquacius posted:

oh cool, fill me in

loquacius posted:

if people are upset about something I'm all ears, in this the peace thread

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation

Lib and let die posted:

Orb of creation is good

:hmmyes: even in the face of the mysterious passive-aggressive seething of The Haters I can always contemplate orb

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Hoot at work while his coworkers tell him about the latest tent revival

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

loquacius posted:

oh cool, fill me in

I remember it mostly from Obama GiP era. It was used when people were close to breaking OPSEC and posting poo poo that would get the user named "NSA Wizard" very upset. It looks a bit different than I remember, a bit more retarded than the original. It morphed (recently, probably by hoot himself) to being used when someone posts something that is straight up an NSA memo talking point. Idk someone else post what it means, that's what I got.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Lib and let die posted:

Orb of creation is good

What's ur favorite magic in orb? Type words, I will understand what you mean.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

loquacius posted:

:hmmyes: even in the face of the mysterious passive-aggressive seething of The Haters I can always contemplate orb

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

KirbyKhan posted:

I remember it mostly from Obama GiP era. It was used when people were close to breaking OPSEC and posting poo poo that would get the user named "NSA Wizard" very upset. It looks a bit different than I remember, a bit more retarded than the original. It morphed (recently, probably by hoot himself) to being used when someone posts something that is straight up an NSA memo talking point. Idk someone else post what it means, that's what I got.

:nsa:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

KirbyKhan posted:

its from the snowden leaks. the NSA had some powerpoint with the smiley face pointing to where in whatever spytool they were discussing they stripped encryption off of internet traffic

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

KirbyKhan posted:

What's ur favorite magic in orb? Type words, I will understand what you mean.

very fond of the Chaos Moliri, Destinae Dominus, and the Astral Dominae

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
:fishmech:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

:downshmech:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation

KirbyKhan posted:

:dafuq: well thanks kirbs

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Yeah! That's the lil guy I remember

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

KirbyKhan posted:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

loquacius posted:

:dafuq: well thanks kirbs

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I like him. Other one has bad vibes.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Raskolnikov38 posted:

its from the snowden leaks. the NSA had some powerpoint with the smiley face pointing to where in whatever spytool they were discussing they stripped encryption off of internet traffic

Lol oh cool. Emoticon origin stories ftw

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation

Gumball Gumption posted:

I like him. Other one has bad vibes.

maybe I should respond to the other guy with this guy to correct the vibes situation and really make the posting experience as intolerable as possible for everyone involved

I'm an accelerationist

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

loquacius posted:

maybe I should respond to the other guy with this guy to correct the vibes situation and really make the posting experience as intolerable as possible for everyone involved

I'm an accelerationist

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Loving spies going 'and this is how we illegally harvest info :)' lmao

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Editing this until it is the perfect troll, hoot still has it

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation

:nsa:

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation

:nsavince:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation

lol that one's good

hoot go post this at everyone in the wrestling forum