Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

I'm screaming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

skooma512 posted:

genocidaire

genocider

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
lmao @ Biden admin kicking themselves for not adding an extra $100 billion for building da wall

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/jimcramer/status/1783121673207566347?t=CJenQKt0bl5rzgFmyUk2eg&s=19

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Congress loves Israel and genocide so much, UHC and UBI could have been shoved into the bill and it would have passed without any debate.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol get owned Jim

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

i mean of course they would, they dont want it to go away they want zuck to own it so they can "moderate" it

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Nonsense posted:

lol get owned Jim

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

did you know it's a violation of national policy (and grounds for immediate termination) to use the tiktok app on federally issued devices

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

welcome to the resistance comrade jimmy

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

ominous

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

the market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Xaris posted:

exit through the grift shop

new thread title

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Xaris posted:

exit through the grift shop

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
any sign this is a pump and dump?

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

hallelujah

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

RadiRoot posted:

you mean the entire economy right

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

RadiRoot posted:

I mean I’m currently on the toilet pumping and dumping yea

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

is pepsi ok posted:

lol that's one for the history books. in a time of crisis and decline the US decided to ban an app that makes a lot of people happy (and also lets a lot of people make a living).

TikTok is the only entertaining social media app on my phone, everything else is dog poo poo that loving sucks. Watershed moment imo

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Jim Cramer posts in cspam

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Elon floods the headlines with positive news that the trading bots pick up. thats what makes him the richest man in the world

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Teslas are highly desirable by morons and the richest people in the history of mankind are morons who love Teslas.

Elon is never going away, and he got away with destroying an information aggregate that criticized his products.

It’s time to make money with Elon.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
The democrats, who rely on youth turnout to narrowly win elections for national office, are making themselves the face of banning a cultural cornerstone for people under 30. You know the stock market they're desperately trying to prop up will finally poo poo itself in September/October as payback for McCain too.

It would be hilarious to watch them get crushed, except for the fact that we're getting at least another 4 years of republican trifecta.

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

Rated PG-34 posted:

to further iterate, we should be riled up that there isn’t a left party to help people. gently caress the non-profit industrial complex and government funded agencies.

i deal with a lot of nonprofits that nominally help the poor and let me tell you, shits bleak. mostly its a way for wealthy white women to further enrich themselves and waste time. tons of duplication of effort too, because nobody can coordinate and mandate poo poo the way the government can.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Blind Pineapple posted:

The democrats, who rely on youth turnout to narrowly win elections for national office, are making themselves the face of banning a cultural cornerstone for people under 30. You know the stock market they're desperately trying to prop up will finally poo poo itself in September/October as payback for McCain too.

It would be hilarious to watch them get crushed, except for the fact that we're getting at least another 4 years of republican trifecta.

Joe Biden winning would be a disaster for this country.

I think Dems are keeping the Senate through. The House Republicans squandered their majority.

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/katyperry/status/1782623069825368377
I geuss she's a chud now

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

only 3,000 cybertucks being sold will be a fond memory.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

California chuds
We're unforgettable
Daisy dukes
Bikinis on top
Sun-kissed skin
So hot
We'll melt your popsicle

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.
https://www.npr.org/2024/04/23/1246623204/housing-experts-say-there-just-arent-enough-homes-in-the-u-s

quote:

Housing experts say there just aren't enough homes in the U.S.

Word?

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
So you’re saying demand is very high and the supply is low.

:thunk: surely this means supply will increase. A pattern we’re seeing worldwide

StealthArcher posted:

new thread title

It is so ordered

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

all rich people are retarded

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Thoguh posted:

He’s in the job because he’s fully compromised by Mossad and that’s all that matters.

Biden destroying American prestige and hegemony orders of magnitude more than Trump did is a top five funny thing about the last four years.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

The Oldest Man posted:

you mean the entire economy right

no like a tech bro bag holding scheme

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Blind Pineapple posted:

the zoomers want Kennedy as pres. better hope he has good security.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

was the tik tok ban just gov phones ?

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

no op its banned entirely if they dont sell within the timeframe

china isnt going to approve the sale

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
The EU has announced they will be joining the usa in implementing secondary sanctions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Remembering when the Americans just took the whole cash reserve of Afghanistan while still insisting they weren’t a conquering empire.

Can’t imagine why nobody there supported the Quisling regime and it blew over at the first brisk breeze