Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

R.D. Mangles posted:

I'm still convinced they'll go to Arlington Heights

Yea I think so too. Financially it makes way more sense for the Bears to own their own stadium, plus they have all the land surrounding it. If they really needed the money, they could start selling part of the land to a developer to build up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
PRAISE THE SUN

https://x.com/rapsheet/status/1783160620734374262?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."
Good for him.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Hell yes young man, get paid

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."
Now he can afford to pay his bullshit fines and maybe get a stand to put his router and cable modem on.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Remembering my favorite dumbass sports twitter moment in recent memory, which was someone trying to denigrate Amon-Ra by calling him "a receptions merchant."

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

JJ...

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.
Justin Jefferson and CeeDee Lamb revising plans for their Scrooge McDuck-esque money pools.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
:sun:

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Congrats to Justin Jefferson on owning a small part of the Vikings franchise. The man is a true talent and trailblazer.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Hell yeah

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Penei Sewell is going to be paid $TEXAS dollars.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Smart to do Amanra while he can be the highest paid WR until the others smash it even higher.

Also real good image for Detroit to pay a 4th round pick who is a hard worker [and awesome] that much money.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i keep forgetting that he was 4th rounder

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

He hasn't.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P8FJnysyt4

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Doing the Dark Souls meme rn

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

C-Euro posted:

Doing the Dark Souls meme rn

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Why am I watching this? Kevin Warren came and went without saying anything of substance.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Man Brandon is really all in on this huh. I think he might just really like sports

The cutout in the dome to still give a skyline view is pretty neat. Would be a solid design if the McCaskeys were actually able to pay for the whole thing

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

xbilkis posted:

Man Brandon is really all in on this huh. I think he might just really like sports

The cutout in the dome to still give a skyline view is pretty neat. Would be a solid design if the McCaskeys were actually able to pay for the whole thing

yeah that's a clever idea to keep like the skyline visible and allow for natural light.

If I were Brandon I would not have been a public face for this though lmao.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Hizawk posted:

Smart to do Amanra while he can be the highest paid WR until the others smash it even higher.

JJ will hold out/in until he's the last big WR to sign and he'll sit at the top.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Sewell got the bag goddamn

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1783197250950475904

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1783197250950475904

:homebrew:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Big brain strategy by the Lions to get their extensions done in time to drive up the price on JJ and Darrisaw

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?
And the subconscious message to future draftees. Come here, work hard, be a leader, get paid.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

IcePhoenix posted:

Big brain strategy by the Lions to get their extensions done in time to drive up the price on JJ and Darrisaw

No, this is confirmation that the Lions have inferior players.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Come on, Brad, hit that fuckin' trifecta, gimme the Goff extension.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

There's something about becoming the mayor of Chicago that immediately turns you into a dumb idiot.

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?

MJeff posted:

Come on, Brad, hit that fuckin' trifecta, gimme the Goff extension.

I think it's coming, honestly.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

fishing with the fam posted:

Why am I watching this? Kevin Warren came and went without saying anything of substance.

Thank you for asking that

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

There's something about becoming the mayor of Chicago that immediately turns you into a dumb idiot.

So comically dumb to tie yourself to this lmao.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

It's not that it turns you into an idiot, but that only an idiot would want the job.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/capitolfax/status/1783206107235651965

lmao this dumb mark.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
https://twitter.com/TinaSfon/status/1783198731308802204

No way they get this done this spring, but the legislators are leaving enough room open that I could actually see something getting passed post-election. Bonus points if Caleb looks good and they can ride the dual waves of Bears euphoria and "nobody will remember this the next time they vote"

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot

Shrimpy posted:

Justin Jefferson and CeeDee Lamb revising plans for their Scrooge McDuck-esque money pools.

Justin Jefferson may get up to $100mil guaranteed.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

https://x.com/brendenmoore13/status/1783167535048724524

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019
"Remain skeptical" means he hasnt been paid off yet. Dont worry. He'll come around.