Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Imagine trying to get a real job or a girlfriend when you’re known as the guy who killed 2 protestors and got away with it because of racism. Get hosed Kyle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

lol that their hero of the culture war is the softest, pinkest dorkwad in the world. Unimpressive, puffy, awkward, just a fuckin goober in all ways.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Shishkahuben posted:

lol that their hero of the culture war is the softest, pinkest dorkwad in the world. Unimpressive, puffy, awkward, just a fuckin goober in all ways.

also referring to tmurp's peepee

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

ImpAtom posted:

They were working on banning Tik-Tok before the current Israel situation started. "They're banning it because they don't want people finding out about war crimes" is a stretch.

Like I agree it sucks and also is Sinophobia but it isn't a conspiracy to stop people from finding out about war crimes. Not everything in the world is about Israel specifically.

I mean, I also don't use Tik Tok (too many of the tropes and mannerisms that make them successful drive me crazy), but the only place I see this theory about Tik Tok being banned because of Israel is the leftist accounts on other platforms that also openly discuss Israel's war crimes. It has similar energy to Conservative comedy specials about being silenced.

beerinator
Feb 21, 2003

Shishkahuben posted:

You're describing a lot of people who might be reading this.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

bees everywhere posted:

Kyle Rittenhouse is literally dumber than 100% of the people in the military

Gd when you put it that way....

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1783177933022175573?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

Warms my heart that Dark Brandon has understood what an absolute loser Trump is.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Maybe there could be a tiktok thread where everyone's dreams can come true

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

emSparkly posted:

Imagine trying to get a real job or a girlfriend when you’re known as the guy who killed 2 protestors and got away with it because of racism. Get hosed Kyle.

How is Kent State Gun Girl not his wife already

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand

Shishkahuben posted:

Neil Peart stands alone

Sadly not anymore :(

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Serious_Cyclone posted:

She married a dude that went to gay conversion therapy

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Serious_Cyclone posted:

too busy getting her rear end eaten by one alex jones

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

beerinator posted:

You're describing a lot of people who might be reading this.

Hey! I may be soft, pink, unimpressive, puffy, awkward, a dorkwad AND a goober

but at least I could get into college

and also didn't kill two people

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Rockman Reserve posted:

rittenhouse looks like the mascot of big boy restaurant

Yeah, I can kinda see it...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

morningdrew posted:

That will never make me not laugh when I remember it lmao

He had a grindr account

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Serious_Cyclone posted:

I think she married some oil baron fail son

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

big nipples big life posted:

Yeah they are banning it because tiktok is crushing google and meta.

its crushing Goggle search, docs, gmail, and a bunch of other boring google services?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Shishkahuben posted:

Have you seen this Trump fella?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

PhazonLink posted:

its crushing Goggle search, docs, gmail, and a bunch of other boring google services?
Yes. It is all TikTok now. All of it. Nothing takes place outside of phone video

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

morningdrew posted:

Please make me one of them gays so I don't have to marry the Kent gun girl?

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Scags McDouglas posted:

There are exactly zero kids who fought their way into college that sincerely want to hear anything that goober has to say. I legit think it's just a ploy to collect more protest footage.

It's part of the right wing playbook. Even when I was in college there was a constant rotation of right wing speakers being brought in to talk to the College Republicans and 3/4ths of the audience just ended up being protestors. This was before smartphones, so it was a lot easier for the speaker to go around telling stories about how easily triggered college students are and how before they even said a word the students were denying them their right to free speech. Once everyone had the ability to just record every interaction it became a lot harder to make these claims and it became more clear that the things they were saying was why students were shouting them down and for students to know exactly who this person was and what they were going to say and protesting them before they even got on stage became the goal for a good number of these speakers because they can just claim they did nothing and the liberals silenced them.

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no
The closest these college kids will ever be to a terrorist in their dorm rooms is the domestic terrorist screaming at them about guns from behind the lectern.

It's such a farcical premise that anyone with more than 2 brain cells to rub together would be mortified to be the spokesperson for it, so no wonder Kyle Rittenhouse is their poster boy. You can point to any date on a calendar going back like a decade and you'd be pointing at the date a(nother) mass shooting happened in the USA. Nearly every act of gun violence perpetrated in this country is because of armed Americans. And they've killed far more Americans than Bin Laden ever did.

Neodymium
Jun 23, 2012

Serious_Cyclone posted:

The cynical answer is that the American Right only likes age difference stuff when the conservative man is the older partner.
An older woman choosing a younger, (theoretically lol) fitter partner is too close to female bodily autonomy to admit to enjoying.

My not-knowing-their-love-lives serious answer is that I suspect they are both self-involved people who don't necessarily see each other as potential partners.

morningdrew posted:

And there we go. Mystery solved, Scoob.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Steven Crowder, famous for the "change my mind" meme, was like a pioneer for this stupid performative bullshit

Also for anyone who wasn't aware he was a child star voice actor for "Arthur" and he started doing his own thing because Fox fired him for making fun of Hannity

Jelly fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Apr 24, 2024

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

He voiced The Brain, who canonically was supposed to be black, so one might say Steven Crowder was doing transracial work before it was cool

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica

been waiting like 4 pages for someone to make an actual edit so I can say

Hey man, nice shop

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
no Hannity torpedo his intro into Fox because Han is a diva.

Also video clips of him provoking a dirty union thug by throwing the first punch himself came out

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

https://i.imgur.com/vQI0vDx.mp4

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I still can't believe he was president.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

BigglesSWE posted:

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1783177933022175573?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

Warms my heart that Dark Brandon has understood what an absolute loser Trump is.

Reminds me of something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LikMS5gDDI&t=107s

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

that's some pretty good Trump dancing tbh. better than the locked legs jerkoff stuff.

almost like he's channeling David Byrne

also :thumbsup:

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1783184198477508785

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

I still don’t understand how tonal languages can have singing and still make sense. Clearly they do, I just don’t get it.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

That’s the worst brain fart I’ve seen him have yet. That dude is gonna croak live on TV.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

madmatt112 posted:

I still don’t understand how tonal languages can have singing and still make sense. Clearly they do, I just don’t get it.

you kind of know what the options would be and it's usually pretty obvious

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Lazyfire posted:

Even when I was in college there was a constant rotation of right wing speakers being brought in to talk to the College Republicans and 3/4ths of the audience just ended up being protestors.

Yeah that was my experience too, around '02-'10 in college. Every few months we'd get some noxious speaker, word spreads, it gets protested to dirt. I never even got the motivation at the time other than pure masochism. Anne Coulter spoke once and it was the only one that was a little funny because she just stood her ground the whole time like Bill Burr.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

bees everywhere posted:

But every one of those idiots managed to pass the ASVAB or at least get a waiver, which means Kyle Rittenhouse is literally dumber than 100% of the people in the military.

The marines are so dumb that people make fun of them by calling them crayon eaters or whatever. This kid is even dumber than that.

Scags McDouglas posted:

There are exactly zero kids who fought their way into college that sincerely want to hear anything that goober has to say. I legit think it's just a ploy to collect more protest footage.

The protesters should be asking on camera, “what’re you gonna do, shoot us?”

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Toxic Mental posted:

He voiced The Brain, who canonically was supposed to be black, so one might say Steven Crowder was doing transracial work before it was cool

i mean its been a few decades, but didnt the brain also not really appear in the show all that often?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I still can't believe he was president.

It can't ever be erased. 10,000 years from now, if we haven't nuked or climate changed the human race to death, the history books will still say that he was president of the USA and have that pic of him doing the constipated tough guy face. What a colossal gently caress up lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

madmatt112 posted:

That’s the worst brain fart I’ve seen him have yet. That dude is gonna croak live on TV.

at least he laughed at it instead of desperately trying to make it seem intentional by talking about the word pause